Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: complete reversal  (Read 4496 times)

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
complete reversal
« on: August 18, 2006, 02:26:32 PM »

i think Neji said this could be done...I am hoping so

my request is that ALL hitpoints due ONLY to vitality potions are lost and the gems used return to the owner

1. vitality potions were a bad idea right? then instead of only removing them, why not remove their trace completely?

2. you say, Neji, that you want the game balanced...I don't think people that people that have 400+ hp at level 1 is balanced :P

3. the vampire you say? he doesnt help much...although I don't know it much, it doesn't seem to be working (notice number 2)
some people know that you shouldn't flee in terror so they will never lose alot and the event doesn't happen often aswell...

4. all their hard work gone? no, because they regain gems so some will have loads of gems which can be used for kyuubi and what not

5. I think it will make the game slightly more challenging, at least in PVP because people that started playing earlier have a HUGE advantage...

Nothing else comes to mind..please don't say "NO" or "will never happen" unless this is impossible which I doubt

A poll could be made...I just had a leet Ninja tell me their hp at level 1 and I was like :shock:

This is not balance at all Neji...

ok yeah they are supposed to be stronger because of their DK but it's a TOO  big difference, actually no one that has started playing a few weeks ago will  become as strong as the older playing players  because of the vitality potions..

Thank you.

That is all.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 02:28:49 PM by KingCyrus »
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

wingzero

Re: complete reversal
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 02:47:52 PM »

but what happenes when som has 30 hp at lvl one got 20  from the vitality poition, stumbles upon the pedelar losses ten, if he hapens  do this then hed be haveing a max of 0

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 02:52:16 PM »

you can't have a max of 0 :P

edit: you ALWAYS at least 10 hp at level 1
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 02:52:50 PM by KingCyrus »
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

wingzero

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 03:05:00 PM »

ok listen to the secnario again...

(before all this happens the man used his gems to get 20 hp from the vitality potion)
LVL 1
HP 30 (oringinal HP 10)

NEW DAY ->go to forest ->find pedeler -> take a certain potion -> LOSE 10 HP -> END DAY

(next day) New day -> Neji does your idea -> the guy gets made cause he noitices the 0 HEATH

this would meen his heath whould go to 0, so dont count on this happening

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 03:10:20 PM »

only the hitpoints the person STILL has..

meaning that if he got 50 hp from vitality potions..those he still has will be replaced by the gems

meaning that fellow would get 20 gems

edit: or neji could just add 10 hp to those who get 0..that's a slightly rare scenario
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 03:11:54 PM by KingCyrus »

wingzero

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 03:18:05 PM »

i think itd be a bit hard for neji to take the points away, then GIVE some people there points back

what happens if they used 6 gems fo three heath and lose the three heath because something happen, what would happen, whould you just get 6 gems and stay the same, or lose 3 heath yet again and get 6 gems

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 04:01:24 PM »

Cyrus read this carefully STOP!!!! because of your whining we get like 500 gold from kabuto, and the gems...how the heck will neji go trought  everysingle player doing this....it is too much hard work and i think it's imporssible because is not like he has a receipt of who bought HP, too bad for you and those who did't have the chance to buy HP

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 04:06:21 PM »

In this matter, the work has been done ;)

there is a hitpoints reset... that also resets ALL oro points (so you have to spend them anew) and also ALL points not given by oro points who are ABOVE the normal (1 level = 10 hp) level you gain 2 gems for it (back the money).

Yet you also get hp by events, so you will be pretty stuffed with HP.

It costs me just 1 click to do so, I did this on another server half a year ago, it worked well.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2006, 04:09:21 PM »

so in our next oro kill we will re-spend all the oro points?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2006, 04:14:39 PM »

No.

I click a button and you have to do so after your next newday.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

PerfectFlaw

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2006, 04:19:53 PM »

It would be pretty nice to have pvp back to giving people a fair chance against each other and just being more balanced. And this is coming from someone who has more to lose than most people. :P

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2006, 04:34:35 PM »

Cyrus read this carefully STOP!!!! because of your whining we get like 500 gold from kabuto, and the gems...how the heck will neji go trought  everysingle player doing this....it is too much hard work and i think it's imporssible because is not like he has a receipt of who bought HP, too bad for you and those who did't have the chance to buy HP

this isn't whining, actually I gained 1k gold in my previous kabuto kill....

like Neji said..it's one click away :P

edit: I think we should make a poll...

and you can respend oro points too? then yeah definately click the button  :D

i don't see a reason NOT too..there's nothing to lose, you get your gems back...and the vitality potions was a horrible idea so we must erase all existence of it, including past  :)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 04:50:18 PM by KingCyrus »

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2006, 05:03:48 PM »

tch I agree with Blaze...Don't complain man...as it is...only 100 of my permanent hitpoints would be taken away anyway...the rest I would keep because I got them from Sichae's apple shop...which i've gotten about 50 perm HP from there so...

you still would have a hell of a hard time beating me..

and if you reset the Oro kills...that also means that I'd grow even stronger....

So all in all...I'd lose 100 perm HP and gain monstrous attack/defense and 200 gems...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

and what the heck...You're the one who suggested the drop in Kabuto prizes!?!?....Man I just killed him and got only 135 gold and about 500 experience....I GET MORE FROM THRILLSEEKING...Kabuto kill isn't worth jack anymore except a little more in my bio and a place in the hall of fame..
 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

but seriously...i disagree with that completely...the higher you are, the stronger you are supposed to be.
AND Neji if you do push that button...will I lose the HP I got from places BESIDES Vitality potions?...like will i lose HP gotten from Sichae's or the Potion peddler?

Because i've gotten ALOT of perm HP from items other than the vitality potions.

PerfectFlaw

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2006, 05:11:18 PM »

I can understand an hp reset, but don't see a need for an Oro point reset. Haven't we had this discussion many times, and always everyone agreed that it was a bad idea? Why would that change just because you lose some hp and are compensated for it? Seeing as hp isn't that important besides pvp, it doesn't seem like a big enough change to reset Oro points.

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2006, 05:19:28 PM »

i agree with PerfectFlaw 100%...you can get more hP, but you need to know where to look so is not our fault
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.