Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Pirated Rinnegan  (Read 6180 times)

Jolt

• Warning: HIGH VOLTAGE!
    • View Profile
Re: Pirated Rinnegan
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2013, 12:26:11 AM »

I was wrong from being referred to another source from a Game Master...if it makes you sleep better at night then, Yep I was as wrong as anyone could be. :D

Guess the wait is still on about the Eye that I still haven't seen proof of...just words of Rakudo saying it is legit because Seiya said the person he got it from confirmed it. Though he is waiting too for further validation I suppose, since Rakudo also stated we're still waiting to Kamui.
Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2013, 12:34:10 AM »

The entire thing that Yumei told you, that you needed resets for an implanted eye, is something you are not even agreeing with yourself anymore, so yeah I would say you were wrong about it since you yourself are no longer using it.

Yeah, I've said that already, you really don't read what I'm saying, in addition to the fact you're just trying to be annoying and this whole debacle is because you decided to throw a fit after I wouldn't bet the 8 tails. Yeah... and I never said that we'd ask Kamui, you said you wanted a GM to approve it, and I didn't respond to that. So you either still aren't reading or straight up lying now.

---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-08 03:55:41)---
Then I have 6 Paths too, and you don't have Mangekyo Sharingan.
---Original Message from Amite 三人 Kai(2013-08-08 03:35:29)---
Once Kamui or another Game Master denies or approves of the Rinnegan from Seiya, we can move forward. Just so you know, you are challenging me...same as if I challenged you...I don't HAVE to succumb to what you want.

On a Side note, I just gained 2 new powers that I didn't really need for this fight, but since I have them...Yay! 6 path and 8 gates!

Jolt

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2013, 12:40:32 AM »

---Original Message from Amite  三人 Kai(2013-08-07 22:34:40)---
You know what, that's fine. No problem.

---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-07 22:29:33)---
I said if you let me I would, you didnt let me, I had to have a bunch of people tell you that was the rule. And you have a 6 Path eye too now, so I don't know why I would risk it when you're putting nothing up in exchange.

When was I throwing a fit?

I can just claim my 4 Path eye, but we are waiting to see if the 6 Path eye I got is legit.

Also, where was I lying?
Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2013, 12:53:07 AM »

You said that I told you we were waiting to hear from Kamui, and that is not true. That does look a lot better for you taken out of context, I admit.
---Original Message from Amite 三人 Kai(2013-08-07 22:34:40)---

I said if you let me I would, you didnt let me, I had to have a bunch of people tell you that was the rule. And you have a 6 Path eye too now, so I don't know why I would risk it when you're putting nothing up in exchange.
---Original Message from Amite 三人 Kai(2013-08-07 22:27:01)---
I'm asking, you said you would but you didn't have the rinnegan anymore, now you may have it back and don't want to now...wow.

---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-07 22:24:21)---
What are you doing other than following the rules we've discovered?
---Original Message from Amite 三人 Kai(2013-08-07 22:22:37)---
Why should I do all this for you but you won't even wager a bijū?

---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-07 22:20:12)---
But I dun wanna.
---Original Message from Amite 三人 Kai(2013-08-07 22:14:49)---
If it does, then you can put up a bijū yourself since you would have your powers back. I reasoned with you so will you wager a bijū yourself?

This is the fit by the way, nothing you said in pm's. We were about to start the fight and then when I wouldn't put the 8 tails up you started arguing again. Yup, look at that Jolt following predetermined rules, such a great sacrifice, truly a saint.

Jolt

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2013, 01:03:34 AM »

I was wrong from being referred to another source from a Game Master...if it makes you sleep better at night then, Yep I was as wrong as anyone could be. :D

Guess the wait is still on about the Eye that I still haven't seen proof of...just words of Rakudo saying it is legit because Seiya said the person he got it from confirmed it. Though he is waiting too for further validation I suppose, since Rakudo also stated we're still waiting to Kamui.

Never said you told me...nor did I say you told Kamui. I'm sure i'm wrong though even with what I just validated.

You said that I told you we were waiting to hear from Kamui, and that is not true. That does look a lot better for you taken out of context, I admit.
---Original Message from Amite 三人 Kai(2013-08-07 22:34:40)---

---Original Message from Amite 三人 Kai(2013-08-07 22:27:01)---
I'm asking, you said you would but you didn't have the rinnegan anymore, now you may have it back and don't want to now...wow.

---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-07 22:24:21)---
What are you doing other than following the rules we've discovered?
---Original Message from Amite 三人 Kai(2013-08-07 22:22:37)---
Why should I do all this for you but you won't even wager a bijū?

---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-07 22:20:12)---
But I dun wanna.
---Original Message from Amite 三人 Kai(2013-08-07 22:14:49)---
If it does, then you can put up a bijū yourself since you would have your powers back. I reasoned with you so will you wager a bijū yourself?

This is the fit by the way, nothing you said in pm's. We were about to start the fight and then when I wouldn't put the 8 tails up you started arguing again. Yup, look at that Jolt following predetermined rules, such a great sacrifice, truly a saint.

Yup, you were putting the Hachibi up, then choose not too. I never threw a fit...or maybe where you come from, explaining you're surprised that someone won't do something like put up the biju again like they said they would if they had Rinnegan is a fit and tantrum...

Like before, I said nevermind on that and left it alone since then...you brung it back up, not me. >>

On topic: Once Seiya gives us something more than just his word,  what more can we do than to wait before we know if its legit or not.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 01:05:31 AM by Jolt »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2013, 01:09:01 AM »

I assumed you meant we are waiting to hear from Kamui, what are we waiting to Kamui then? I said I would if you let me use it, and you didn't, you said no, and I had to get a bunch of people to explain the rule to you. I also said in my previous message that you didn't throw a fit in pm's, that you suddenly deciding to not fight and argue for days is because you're trying to be annoying, but you aren't reading my posts for some reason.

Jolt

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2013, 01:18:25 AM »

I dropped it about the bijū. At that same time this Rinnegan of Seiya's is what is holding things up...we've simply exchanged pm's and forum posts until then so that is irrelevant to what the real wait is. Once you get the proof from Seiya besides word of mouth then we can have it confirmed whether it is legit or not and fight afterwards.

---Original Message from Amite 三人 Kai(2013-07-31 19:19:05)---
Thank you for giving me the time in RL to get myself settled before our fight. I'm sure you know that all fights in SL come with disagreements and/or arguments but before that happens (hopefully just disagreements) i'm letting you know it is not personal at all and we should remain friends/associate/whatever we are, not sure if you view me as a friend yet but I think I would say you are somewhat of a friend as of now.

So, let's go over what resets will be used, along with equipment (such as sage tools, swordsmen swords, ect), and the latter.

I've never been one to dislike or judge someone over things like this...and of all things a bijū match that causes problems always according to history of Jinchūriki. What do I have to be annoying for basically...on purpose of all reasons, come on now, save that for a child or someone.  :D
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 01:23:10 AM by Jolt »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2013, 01:27:42 AM »

Yes that random out of context message is what you told me when we started speaking before you were throwing a fit. The fight got delayed because of you, we were already on stand by when I got the Rinnegan and stuff from Seiya. We're rather off topic now though.

Jolt

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2013, 01:32:32 AM »

Of course we are, and if making yourself believe I threw a fit helps you too...I don't mind. Hopefully you are done with the off topic posts like I just tried to but if you want last word, here's your chance.

When Seiya gets the real proof, update it here.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2013, 01:49:08 AM »

Feels as if he has mod powers reading all these PMs  :smt028

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2013, 02:33:11 AM »

Yes that random out of context message is what you told me when we started speaking before you were throwing a fit. The fight got delayed because of you, we were already on stand by when I got the Rinnegan and stuff from Seiya. We're rather off topic now though.

Speaking of Seiya...
You gained this "eye" from his character, Meikai?
The problem is I can't validate that character still exists on Shinobi Legends, I mean I still found the profile on the Narutowiki but it's not even completed.
Does he still even own such a character?  :-?

Either way, I'm waiting on some validation to these claims.  ;)

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2013, 02:36:30 AM »

Speaking of Seiya...
You gained this "eye" from his character, Meikai?
The problem is I can't validate that character still exists on Shinobi Legends, I mean I still found the profile on the Narutowiki but it's not even completed.
Does he still even own such a character?  :-?

Either way, I'm waiting on some validation to these claims.  ;)

I've said I haven't gotten it from Meikai at least twice before right now, and it still isn't from Meikai. Question though, what happens if an Edo Tensei person does Samsara of Heavenly Life? Do they not die since they can't lose all their chakra? I guess any of the "I give you all my chakra" style of Resurrection techniques for that matter.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 02:46:11 AM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2013, 02:49:14 AM »

Quote from: Rakudo
I've said I haven't gotten it from Meikai at least twice before right now, and it still isn't from Meikai. Question though, what happens if an Edo Tensei person does Samsara of Heavenly Life? Do they not die since they can't lose all their chakra?

I was asking a question not blatantly making such a statement that you gained it from Seiya's account; Meikai.
I only knew of two of his accounts that met the prerequisites for Rinnegan and Meikai was one of them.
Other then that I don't know how he would get it if he sold them/traded them since that copyright would belong to the new owners. :\

@Samsara of Heavenly Life

Even though it's not relevant to this topic, I answer it anyway.
ET Zombies cannot use it.
The proof is in the recent chapters that lead up to birth of Jubito, Madara needed Obito to make use of the jutsu but at the expense of giving up his life to Madara.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 2.232 seconds with 16 queries.