Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Pirated Rinnegan  (Read 6179 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Pirated Rinnegan
« on: August 08, 2013, 02:28:33 AM »

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. I don't even know anymore. I don't even know where people get these things. Jolt has decided Yumei gets to make the rules for Rinnegan because he reset for it the fastest and these are the apparent rules for pirated Rinnegan.

Here is a 6 Path eye I stole from someone. I myself have Grand Master Uchiha, Senju of the Forest, and Sage of 4 Paths. I get nothing out of implanting this eye, I could still only use 4 Paths with this 6 Path eye. Because.

Here comes my friend, he's Woodie of the Forest. He implants the 6 Path eye and can instantly use all 6 Paths. I don't even know.

So you are actually hurting yourself by resetting for Rinnegan as it makes implanted eyes useless. Now why would the person who has already half way mastered the Rinnegan on their own get nothing out of a 6 Path eye when someone who has never touched it instantly get it's full potential. Yumei won't answer me, as soon as I pressed him to explain it he told me to reset my KG. Somebody save me.

Jolt

• Warning: HIGH VOLTAGE!
    • View Profile
Re: Pirated Rinnegan
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 02:36:19 AM »

Like me and Rakudo did, I did not decide because he levels the fastest but because I was referred to asking Yūmei whether or not each path used from a pirated Rinnegan requires a reset in exchange. I asked Zen and he referred me to Yūmei, something Rakudo was fine with and we both waited.

I guess the response didn't go the way Rakudo wanted so he has made this thread.
Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 02:39:29 AM »

I'll throw the following in anyway for any 'outsiders' to the conversation to get a better update on this utter mess.

This is my dialogue with Rakudo:
---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-08 00:23:50)---
Thanks, have fun with whatever it is you do.
---Original Message from Kokūzō Yūmei(2013-08-08 00:22:38)---
Oh joy.

Well, I'll leave you two to sort out that mess then seeing as my contribution doesn't have much of an impact, if even a speck (of an existence even I am doubtful of).

---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-08 00:20:14)---
That's what me and Jolt agreed to do in the first place. He's being pissy now because I won't put the 8 tails up against him and he wants to make it difficult.
---Original Message from Kokūzō Yūmei(2013-08-08 00:18:53)---
This isn't about my bundle of fanon stuff, though.

A wonderful display of Tu Quoque.

Anyway, if you're adamant on RP'ing with that set of resets minus the Rinnegan, with the Rinnegan, then I'm just going to turn in the opposite direction, and this conversation will be over.

---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-08 00:15:23)---
Yeah because everything you do makes sense with your cyborg clone.
---Original Message from Kokūzō Yūmei(2013-08-08 00:10:49)---
I'll just avoid you like the plague then, in that case.

In other words go ahead, and beyond my sight.

---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-08 00:09:22)---
Or I could just use my resets and have Gm Hyuuga Gai of the Lotus and 2 resets in Bakutonm then I'd get all 6 Paths since I have no Rinnegan resets.
---Original Message from Kokūzō Yūmei(2013-08-08 00:07:43)---
Three words (after the colon): Kekkei Genkai Reset.

5000DP for a maxed out Rinnegan with little to no effort required, not that bad a deal.

---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-08 00:00:38)---
I'm not saying what they would canonically have. Some who was a GM Uchiha, Senju of the Forest and Sage of 3 Paths would only get 3 Paths from a 6 Path eye but someone with woodie would get all 6 Paths, it's illogical.
---Original Message from Kokūzō Yūmei(2013-08-07 23:35:30)---
Obito wouldn't attain a Rinnegan in the first place unless he got it implanted from Madara, because he was a bad boy and didn't unlock it properly. Obito would have something like 2/3/4 Uchiha, 6 Rinnegan and 3/4 Mokuton resets, typically. Nagato would have 6 Rinnegan resets, and still require an implant. This is using SL-standards here.

---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-07 23:32:02)---
No one is doing Rinnegan and Sage Mode. This seems to make no sense. Pretending Madara got his own Rinnegan and got all 6 Paths, if Naruto worked like SL. So Obito meanwhile trains his own Rinnegan to 4 Paths, Nagato sits around being a ginger. If Madara gives his Rinnegan, that has all 6 Paths to Obito, who's been training his own Rinnegan, he gets nothing out of it. But if he gives it to someone who has never even seen a Rinnegan before they can instantly use its full power. Wat?
---Original Message from Kokūzō Yūmei(2013-08-07 23:29:14)---
There isn't much of one, really.

Though from what I've heard, having a Sage Mode + Rinnegan combo is a big 'no-no', so really this acts as a kind of limiter towards that. Not to mention it allows one to invest their doujutsu resets into something else.

---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-07 23:20:52)---
Ok I am confused. If you need to have resets to use an implanted Rinnegan what is the point of pirating one?

This is what I also also got from Jolt, from Rakudo:
`Y---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-08 00:14:19)---
Yumei is an idiot who got half his characters vaporized the first time he tried to do anything. I already told you I'm not using Rinnegan in rp since I have the pirated eye. I have no Rinnegan resets. I have 4 Hyuuga 2 Gates and 2 Elemental. No Rinnegan in there.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 02:41:35 AM »

---Original Message from Amite 三人 Kai(2013-08-07 23:35:18)---
You should be talking to Yūmei about that, not me. I'm going off his rules since he is the official sl Sage of Six Paths.

I saw in Yumei's profile before that he had the rules like I thought they were, you get as many Paths as the user had and cant increase it beyond that. This ruling makes no sense though, which is why I am questioning it.

And Yumei still doesn't explain himself. I don't think I'm alone in the opinion that hardly anything Yumei does in rp makes sense.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 02:46:03 AM »

And Yumei still doesn't explain himself.

---Original Message from Kokūzō Yūmei(2013-08-07 23:35:30)---
Obito wouldn't attain a Rinnegan in the first place unless he got it implanted from Madara, because he was a bad boy and didn't unlock it properly. Obito would have something like 2/3/4 Uchiha, 6 Rinnegan and 3/4 Mokuton resets, typically. Nagato would have 6 Rinnegan resets, and still require an implant. This is using SL-standards here.

---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-07 23:32:02)---
Pretending Madara got his own Rinnegan and got all 6 Paths, if Naruto worked like SL. So Obito meanwhile trains his own Rinnegan to 4 Paths, Nagato sits around being a ginger. If Madara gives his Rinnegan, that has all 6 Paths to Obito, who's been training his own Rinnegan, he gets nothing out of it. But if he gives it to someone who has never even seen a Rinnegan before they can instantly use its full power. Wat?

Generally those with more resets invested in the Rinnegan get more benefits out of it, what's so difficult to understand there?

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 02:48:06 AM »

That isn't what your're saying though. Because before I was using 3 Hyuuga 4 Rinnegan and 1 Lotus I get nothing out of a 6 Path eye, but if I had no Rinnegan resets I'd get to use all 6. How is me having the resets better there?

Jolt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 02:50:07 AM »

"It's like, when I'm right, I'm right, and when I'm wrong, I could've been right...so I'm still right 'cause I could've been wrong!" This quote remind me of someone...

I told Rakudo i'm voiding his claim of 6 paths from the implant after Yūmei's explanation to me, I have no problem with fighting him.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 02:50:51 AM by Jolt »
Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 02:52:20 AM »

"It's like, when I'm right, I'm right, and when I'm wrong, I could've been right...so I'm still right 'cause I could've been wrong!" This quote remind me of someone...

I told Rakudo i'm voiding his claim of 6 paths from the implant after Yūmei's explanation to me, I have no problem with fighting him.

I like how I become the bad guy for questioning something I don't understand.

Jolt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 02:55:18 AM »

Just explaining what i'm voiding in our match.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 02:59:16 AM »

Just explaining what i'm voiding in our match.

That first quote was really relevant to that too.

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 03:40:47 AM »

BLAH, Mr. Hatedbyeveryone is here. He has a 6 path rinnegan eye implanted. He can use it legit, why? Madara did the same to Nagato and he was able to master that pretty damn good. I know, I know, Uzumaki, Senjutsu all that last name stuff. Anywho, still usable.
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 03:50:54 AM »

BLAH, Mr. Hatedbyeveryone is here. He has a 6 path rinnegan eye implanted. He can use it legit, why? Madara did the same to Nagato and he was able to master that pretty damn good. I know, I know, Uzumaki, Senjutsu all that last name stuff. Anywho, still usable.

No that does work because Nagato didn't have any experience with the Rinnegan, you can only benefit from it if you have no resets. If say Madara had his own Rinnegan and had sage of 4 paths, pretending Naruto worked like SL, The Sage of 6 Paths could give him his Rinnegan eyes but Madara would gain nothing from them. That's what is being said here.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 06:52:35 AM »

No that does work because Nagato didn't have any experience with the Rinnegan, you can only benefit from it if you have no resets. If say Madara had his own Rinnegan and had sage of 4 paths, pretending Naruto worked like SL, The Sage of 6 Paths could give him his Rinnegan eyes but Madara would gain nothing from them. That's what is being said here.

If that is what's being said then yeah silly.
On that note, I'm gonna start a clan called "Everybody love everybody" and teach you children true love. Then I'll get rainbow glitter powers and I can teach everybody else true love, even the aliens. Then the aliens will make me god and I can kill you all at my leisure.
~TRUE LOVE~

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2013, 07:45:43 AM »

I can kind of see why the decision was made... but it's still pretty silly-willy-vanilly-frilly.

And, frankly, if the fact you spent money to obtain resets merits authority, Bocc, Mei, Rares, so on should be titled kings of SL with custom Juubis.

This is pretty much arguing that people who have never owned/operated a business deserve the ability to run one because they asked for it, where the one who has ran small businesses and dealt with firms should keep working harder because there's a snowball's chance in hell they can run anything bigger.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2013, 08:32:48 AM »

I can kind of see why the decision was made... but it's still pretty silly-willy-vanilly-frilly.

And, frankly, if the fact you spent money to obtain resets merits authority, Bocc, Mei, Rares, so on should be titled kings of SL with custom Juubis.

This is pretty much arguing that people who have never owned/operated a business deserve the ability to run one because they asked for it, where the one who has ran small businesses and dealt with firms should keep working harder because there's a snowball's chance in hell they can run anything bigger.

Yumei said it was so people can't have Rinnegan and Sage Mode and even that doesn't fly with me. There does not need to be a rule for that, we all know that NO ONE would accept a character with Rinnegan and Sage Mode.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 19 queries.