Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Question about Summoning Contracts  (Read 4763 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Question about Summoning Contracts
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2013, 09:50:37 PM »

Only having 'so many users' is just as limiting as a claims list if you really think about it. What determines who should use it? Who, better yet, determines that?  But that elaboration is for another topic.

As far as contracts go, I vote one limitless and another limited. We've seen Sasuke summon hawks before, but he switched back to snakes rather quickly (and without much of a transition). Without question his snake summons are more numerous and tend to be stronger than like, the one or two hawks he has ever brought out (I think it's just one).

Sort of like a main summon and a secondary summon thing, rather than just two mains. I would vote one, actually, but the series has shown Sasuke using two summons at different times, so I feel it would be easier to just vote two with limitations.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2013, 10:24:04 PM »

Only having 'so many users' is just as limiting as a claims list if you really think about it. What determines who should use it? Who, better yet, determines that?  But that elaboration is for another topic.

As far as contracts go, I vote one limitless and another limited. We've seen Sasuke summon hawks before, but he switched back to snakes rather quickly (and without much of a transition). Without question his snake summons are more numerous and tend to be stronger than like, the one or two hawks he has ever brought out (I think it's just one).

Sort of like a main summon and a secondary summon thing, rather than just two mains. I would vote one, actually, but the series has shown Sasuke using two summons at different times, so I feel it would be easier to just vote two with limitations.

A primary and secondary summon might be a good idea, no one could be claiming two kinds of Sage Mode or something silly then. Let me make another topic for the discussion of the claims list in general.

Luka

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2013, 11:59:12 PM »

So then is the summon limiting thing officially dropped then? I mean, It's pretty much been unanimous. Maybe we could get Neji to post a poll in the MotD? That seems like a fair way to get opinions from people that don't frequent the forums.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2013, 01:36:47 AM »

Well, once people start RPing like that, then it'll either take or never take. If it takes, then we can start calling it 'official'. Otherwise, let's just start going in this direction.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2013, 12:11:09 PM »

Maybe we could get Neji to post a poll in the MotD?

Good luck with that.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 16 queries.