Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Stripping of Bijuu  (Read 7826 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Stripping of Bijuu
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2013, 11:04:34 PM »

I'm Kickstarting this, the world is clearly in dire need of it.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2008/8/01

The blanket statement to all of you right now is that there is no middle finger big enough, because you do not know how ridiculous Nathan has been over the past month, this topic is the last attempt to finish, I have done everything else, so let me go over this one at a time.

@Kamui: Yes. Exactly. I've been waiting a month for Nathan to respond to his own attack exploding in his face and killing him. Tsuyo was the judge for the fight and said my post was legitimate but Nathan will not post. If you can get him to post then fine, do so, I have been trying to do that for a month and nothing worked.

@Kayenta: No he did not ever tell me to stop messaging him, he has no evidence of harassment because it does not exist. I agree with you on not having to put up with awful people, I wish I could have had a mod watching over my shoulder through out this whole fight because then Nathan could just be stripped based on the way he has been acting, no one has ever been more frustrating to deal with. Here is a summary of our fight, it no longer exists because it timed out and got deleted.

I shoot a wind blast at Nathan, he jumps over it

I Bansho Ten'in Nathan out of mid-air, he throws a exploding raiton kunai at me and tries to multiply it

I Kamui the kunai away and try to Kamui him in half, he blocks it by summoning more exploding raiton kunai and multiplying them into the multiple hundreds.

I use an all directions wind blast to preemptively detonate the kunai, and due to Nathan saying in his bio that a few can apparently level a fortress he would clearly be annihilated since he is pulled into the epicenter of the blast, I phase through the attack with defensive Kamui.

That is where Nathan refused to post, even after a judge agreed my post was alright.

I don't understand the point of banning hosts from challenging other hosts. Fakiwan challenged me for the 8 tails and it was just as bad as any other bijuu fight. If you want this to happen make a topic about it, it doesn't have anything to do with what I am asking.

@Kage

That being said we had Kyu as a judge earlier in the fight and he quit. Nathan refused to communicate with me so I had to ask Kyu to repeat everything he said to Nathan to me so he got frustrated and left. Tsuyo was the judge Nathan agreed with me on (and then denied when he decided against him) so we have a judges decision saying it is Nathan's turn to post and him refusing to do so.

@Kirk: Then go start a new topic about it already. O.O

I AM NOT CLAIMING TO HAVE THE 4 TAILS BECAUSE NATHAN AND I DON'T AGREE.

I am claiming that because the judge told Nathan to post, he refuses to do so, and says he quits, the fight is voided, I can't ever challenge him again, and puts me on his ignore list, means that he rage quit. So yes I think that means I should be declared the victor of the fight and am looking for an affirmation of that. If it seems like I'm declaring I won and have the 4 tails it is because I feel this is pretty cut and dry.

So excuse me if I am irritated by Kamui eye-rolling and Kage passive-aggressiveness. I just dealt with someone who was telling me that hosts can do whatever they want and shoehorn more rules into the fight as it is happening (maybe you remember that topic). Something needs to happen and Nathan would not agree with me if I said the sky is blue at this point.

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2013, 11:10:27 PM »

And no offense to Gyu but I do not agree with her opinion of what constitutes harassment and what does not. Since Rakudo has posted Pms here, i would be interested in seeing Nate's post concerning what he calls harassment. If at any point in the pms he told Rakudo to stop messaging him and if he did not stop then THAT is harassment. But w/e. No one is ever going to uphold that. Clearly no one cares how a person behaves toward another even though the blessed site rules clearly states that it is wrong as well as it being a true false question in the garden's Yamato prize center... If you are persistent enough you can pretty much do anything to anyone here with little more than a slap on the wrist, if that. Usually they just laugh in your face for complaining about it.

I do have to disagree with your point on that alone being harassment.  As far as I've heard (which admittedly isn't the whole story which seems only Nathan and Rakudo know) Nathan didn't attempt to block Rakudo from contacting him.  Rakudo didn't go on another account and continue to pursue and annoy him, Nathan kept responding and that caused Rakudo to continue responding.  Hardly harassment if you keep feeding the fire.

As for the Bijuu, just get rid of them.  I'm with Uetto on this even though I don't think he's around SL anymore.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2013, 11:30:22 PM »

I'm Kickstarting this, the world is clearly in dire need of it.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2008/8/01

The blanket statement to all of you right now is that there is no middle finger big enough, because you do not know how ridiculous Nathan has been over the past month, this topic is the last attempt to finish, I have done everything else, so let me go over this one at a time.

@Kamui: Yes. Exactly. I've been waiting a month for Nathan to respond to his own attack exploding in his face and killing him. Tsuyo was the judge for the fight and said my post was legitimate but Nathan will not post. If you can get him to post then fine, do so, I have been trying to do that for a month and nothing worked.

@Kayenta: No he did not ever tell me to stop messaging him, he has no evidence of harassment because it does not exist. I agree with you on not having to put up with awful people, I wish I could have had a mod watching over my shoulder through out this whole fight because then Nathan could just be stripped based on the way he has been acting, no one has ever been more frustrating to deal with. Here is a summary of our fight, it no longer exists because it timed out and got deleted.

I shoot a wind blast at Nathan, he jumps over it

I Bansho Ten'in Nathan out of mid-air, he throws a exploding raiton kunai at me and tries to multiply it

I Kamui the kunai away and try to Kamui him in half, he blocks it by summoning more exploding raiton kunai and multiplying them into the multiple hundreds.

I use an all directions wind blast to preemptively detonate the kunai, and due to Nathan saying in his bio that a few can apparently level a fortress he would clearly be annihilated since he is pulled into the epicenter of the blast, I phase through the attack with defensive Kamui.

That is where Nathan refused to post, even after a judge agreed my post was alright.

I don't understand the point of banning hosts from challenging other hosts. Fakiwan challenged me for the 8 tails and it was just as bad as any other bijuu fight. If you want this to happen make a topic about it, it doesn't have anything to do with what I am asking.

@Kage

That being said we had Kyu as a judge earlier in the fight and he quit. Nathan refused to communicate with me so I had to ask Kyu to repeat everything he said to Nathan to me so he got frustrated and left. Tsuyo was the judge Nathan agreed with me on (and then denied when he decided against him) so we have a judges decision saying it is Nathan's turn to post and him refusing to do so.

@Kirk: Then go start a new topic about it already. O.O

I AM NOT CLAIMING TO HAVE THE 4 TAILS BECAUSE NATHAN AND I DON'T AGREE.

I am claiming that because the judge told Nathan to post, he refuses to do so, and says he quits, the fight is voided, I can't ever challenge him again, and puts me on his ignore list, means that he rage quit. So yes I think that means I should be declared the victor of the fight and am looking for an affirmation of that. If it seems like I'm declaring I won and have the 4 tails it is because I feel this is pretty cut and dry.

So excuse me if I am irritated by Kamui eye-rolling and Kage passive-aggressiveness. I just dealt with someone who was telling me that hosts can do whatever they want and shoehorn more rules into the fight as it is happening (maybe you remember that topic). Something needs to happen and Nathan would not agree with me if I said the sky is blue at this point.

Well in my opinion Nathan losses by forfeit if he want post then. Simple as that if a judge agreed with you then there it goes... And I for one don't think there was harassment if the mod that looked into it saw none. Like I said everyone is a sore loser.

From what it seems Nathan and you argued over the explosion probably and then the judge ruled your way so he just falsed claim harassment for a void.

Would be good to hear the judge speak about the issue. It would help to make a side. But for now I side with Rafudo regardless of how much of a friend I see Nathan cause unlike some I actual go with what seems logical rather than being biased. 

@Kamui: I'm happy the two of us actually had some pride as rpers and actually got to have fun in a tailed beast match lol

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2013, 11:34:24 PM »

Thank you Kirk, and I will tell Tsuyo to chime in here. I'm having fun in my bijuu fight with Kamui too, maybe he just has the magic touch.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2013, 11:44:08 PM »

Well, that's not very surprising at all. I take an axe and hold it over my head and Nathan just throws his at a wall. >.>

I don't care if you're a host or not, the struggle is real these days. Getting rid of the biju seems so much simpler, as I still don't see many people clamoring to get their hands on one of the beasties, and with good reason it seems.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2013, 11:47:46 PM »

Well, that's not very surprising at all. I take an axe and hold it over my head and Nathan just throws his at a wall. >.>

I don't care if you're a host or not, the struggle is real these days. Getting rid of the biju seems so much simpler, as I still don't see many people clamoring to get their hands on one of the beasties, and with good reason it seems.

I will just take them if you guys don't want them. I'm willing to make that sacrifice for the greater good.  8)

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2013, 12:43:33 AM »

@Kage

Should have informed us that there was a judge, or judges. The usual forfeit-time for not posting in a Bijuu match though, is a week. So I don't really understand why you waited a month to bring this up. And just so you know, I'm aggressively-passive.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2013, 02:02:13 AM »

If Nathan is down right ignoring you, he should be stripped since he's not upholding his duty as the host to defend it.

But, you shouldn't outright strip him....hell, Yujo should've stripped Kotetsu that one time if we're going by this logic.

Stripping (lol) should be the LAST step. And since we're talking about the other party, they should have some input in this thread as well before you guys go through that process.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2013, 02:17:45 AM »

If Nathan is down right ignoring you, he should be stripped since he's not upholding his duty as the host to defend it.

But, you shouldn't outright strip him....hell, Yujo should've stripped Kotetsu that one time if we're going by this logic.

Stripping (lol) should be the LAST step. And since we're talking about the other party, they should have some input in this thread as well before you guys go through that process.

I applauded you for making the most logical comment of the night. (Sorry Kage, Kirk, Kyu and Kayenta)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2013, 02:25:08 AM »

That would be why I said as of now I side with Rakudo. That could change of course.

And my post of voiding the damn pest made more sense then anything >.>

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2013, 03:44:51 AM »

That would be why I said as of now I side with Rakudo. That could change of course.

And my post of voiding the damn pest made more sense then anything >.>

Why so quick to void? I'm pretty sure EVERYONE can work something out.

I think SL is a bit Void-Happy now a days... :/

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2013, 04:38:15 AM »

@ Kayenta: Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what I am saying. My internal explanation had a lot more expletives but yes, he's being a weenie. I told Tsuyo to come on in, I can't talk to Nathan since he blocked me so someone else can ask him to come visit if they like.

@ Genny: Ok, color me confused. We should strip Nathan of the bijuu but we shouldn't outright strip him of the bijuu... Trust me though this is the last step, like I said it has been a month, I talked to him, I got a judge, a talked to the admin, he just refuses to do anything.

@ Kirk: Im just going to make a topic for bijuu/bijuu challenge voiding so you guys will gtfo of my topic. >>
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 04:39:01 AM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2013, 06:22:21 AM »

@ Kayenta: Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what I am saying. My internal explanation had a lot more expletives but yes, he's being a weenie. I told Tsuyo to come on in, I can't talk to Nathan since he blocked me so someone else can ask him to come visit if they like.

@ Genny: Ok, color me confused. We should strip Nathan of the bijuu but we shouldn't outright strip him of the bijuu... Trust me though this is the last step, like I said it has been a month, I talked to him, I got a judge, a talked to the admin, he just refuses to do anything.

@ Kirk: Im just going to make a topic for bijuu/bijuu challenge voiding so you guys will gtfo of my topic. >>

Blue is pretty good color for confusion.

Since what you're saying is true, you were right to take the proper steps. Since you took all those steps and he still refused, you took it to the forum - i.e. the community.

Since you took that step, it's a whole new ball game. Amounting pressure from a community compared to two guys can probably change someone's mind. It's unfortunate it has to come down to that, but hell, it happens.

Also, if you're going to strip someone of a bijuu, expect the process to have many steps and be arduous. I'm not taking a shot at you Rakudo, but don't expect the stripping to occur immediately.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2013, 06:33:17 AM »

Well, the stripping process doesn't seem to need too much wrench work. Other than a comment from Nathan for fairness (and of course, to make sure the whole story has been told and all ;)) and a pole for someone to dance on, stripping of the biju should not have taken even this long.

On one point, it should be the 'last' resort, but on another point, the cheese in the fridge will remain cheese until someone cuts it, eats it, and turns into... Well, not cheese.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2013, 06:40:33 AM »

Like I said man, someone let Nathan know this is here waiting for him. I'm not touching him with a 10 foot pole.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 16 queries.