Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Stripping of Bijuu  (Read 7822 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Stripping of Bijuu
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2013, 08:09:15 PM »

Like I said man, someone let Nathan know this is here waiting for him. I'm not touching him with a 10 foot pole.

Sent him a pm and got one back that he had copy and pasted from a mod saying anyone that bothered him about the issue would get their head bitten off, a ban I guess. Just to let everyone know that we are not to bother him with it I'm guessing. Don't want anyone band over something so stupid.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 08:31:44 PM by UettoSenju »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2013, 08:14:43 PM »

Like I said man, someone let Nathan know this is here waiting for him. I'm not touching him with a 10 foot pole.

Sent him a pm and got one back that he had copy and pasted from a mod saying anyone that bothered him about the issue would get their head bitten off, a ban I guess. Just to let everyone know that we are not to bother him with it I'm guessing. Don't anyone band over something so stupid.

Yeah that was from his convo with Gyu that he thinks makes him immune to rp rules. As I explained earlier Gyu only cares about the site rules and doesn't take anything else into account. She told me if he was breaking the bijuu rules to take it up with you guys because it isn't her business. So like I said Nathan has no intention of doing anything about this.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2013, 08:33:50 PM »

Back to my cheese metaphor, it's time to start cutting. So is that like, auto-Rak or auto-Mist ownership?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2013, 08:46:27 PM »

Back to my cheese metaphor, it's time to start cutting. So is that like, auto-Rak or auto-Mist ownership?

Well I fought him with my Madara character, technically, and I do intend to use the Yonbi for my coming character.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2013, 09:04:12 PM »

To the challenging account.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2013, 09:17:13 PM »

Seems like we are all set here then.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2013, 11:09:47 PM »

After hearing from Nathan they way the mod worded her post makes it seem that he can't be stripped at all. So I can see how he can be lead that way, not saying the mod is at fault but it seems unclear.

Anyways I still think we need to hear from the judge at least before a final say.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2013, 05:07:25 AM »

After hearing from Nathan they way the mod worded her post makes it seem that he can't be stripped at all. So I can see how he can be lead that way, not saying the mod is at fault but it seems unclear.

Anyways I still think we need to hear from the judge at least before a final say.

What Gyu meant is we can't tell Nathan he can't rp with the 4 tails, or that he has to fight me. Ignoring all of our rp rules, that is true. She told me to talk to you guys about any problems with rp rules being broken because she does not enforce those. If Nathan wants to rp with the 4 tails I'm not going to stop him, but I want the people who do follow our rules to know I'm the "legit" holder of the 4 tails for our delightful little group.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2013, 05:05:29 PM »

What Gyu meant is we can't tell Nathan he can't rp with the 4 tails, or that he has to fight me. Ignoring all of our rp rules, that is true. She told me to talk to you guys about any problems with rp rules being broken because she does not enforce those. If Nathan wants to rp with the 4 tails I'm not going to stop him, but I want the people who do follow our rules to know I'm the "legit" holder of the 4 tails for our delightful little group.

No just yet. Updates say there were no judge which changes things in my mind. Cause unless a judge says you are right then the fight can be void if you two can't get along in my thoughts.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2013, 09:57:08 PM »

No just yet. Updates say there were no judge which changes things in my mind. Cause unless a judge says you are right then the fight can be void if you two can't get along in my thoughts.

Waiting for Tsuyo to get here. >_>

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2013, 04:28:14 AM »

You guys wanna strip Yujo of the three tails while we're all here? According to Kage a week is the normal forfeit time and Yujo has gone incommunicado for almost 8 days now. It is a double match with the 6 and 3 tails on the line.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2013, 06:58:01 PM »

That's a slippery slope, we're going to need more details than that straight from Yujo or Kage before even putting it on the table.  :roll:

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2013, 08:04:53 PM »

That's a slippery slope, we're going to need more details than that straight from Yujo or Kage before even putting it on the table.  :roll:

Well Yujo didn't tell me anything before leaving, so he will just make up some excuse.

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2013, 01:19:48 AM »

Alright, i'm going to try to make this quick because i'm not necessarily in the mindset to do any sort of thing regarding biju fights that don't even exist anymore.

A month ago, I was told that I was a judge for this fight by Rakudo, and asked Nathan what had happened so I could do a fair job. He was upset that Rakudo went one move over the limit by doing a minor move such as activating the sharingan, or shifting to the mangekyou from the rinnegan, more specifically. (It's been a month, bare with me.) I stated that it wouldn't count because it was so minor, and instant. (If I was wrong, PM me and things will be dealt with.) Nathan in the end agreed and I thought that they would be on decent enough terms to fight.

With that judgement in mind, I let things go ahead as they were, but Nathan never posted after that for some reason that I forget. Come to find out that Nathan never agreed that I was judge despite saying to Rakudo "That's cool" When Rakudo suggested that I be judge. This led to a giant misconception and headache between the two. However, this misconception was based on Nathan not expressing his discomfort with the decision. Now, it's been a month since the last post and this is still being a headache.

Speaking in fair terms, Rakudo was the last to post, and there was nothing wrong with the post from what I can remember. I say that Nathan either has to post or lose the fight and biju. (If I was not to be judge, then disregard this post entirely.)

If my information is wrong by any means, please correct me via PM's in the game, as i'm not going to be too active on SL in general for a small duration of time.
Lol I'm hungry.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2013, 03:53:01 AM »

Thank you Tsuyo, and that pretty much sums it up. Nathan was fine with Tsuyo being the judge till he decided against him, then Nathan was pretty sure he never agreed to Tsuyo being the judge. Apparently he just wanted to talk to one guy for a few days while not looking for a judge to get an opinion that we were not going to use. So are we all wrapped up here since Nathan has no intention posting?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 16 queries.