Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Stripping of Bijuu  (Read 7824 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Stripping of Bijuu
« on: October 26, 2013, 09:05:03 AM »

Yup it is one of those topics, bare with me for a minute though guys. So after waiting about a month for Nathan to post in our bijuu fight I receive this from him.

---Original Message from Lazy Hokage, Nathan(2013-10-24 18:45:29)---
I was told by Gyu that I can ignore you and keep my Bijuu. I know you attempted to stop harassing me but it was too late at that point and I had already reported you. She told me to ignore you but I explained to her the RP thing and she said that since you won't to make the game not fun and harass people then I can ignore you and keep my Bijuu. Regardless of what you say or do you cannot do anything about it because she is the Co-Admin. So, the fight is voided and I will eventually place you on my ignore list. Good day.
---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-10-24 15:12:39)---
So are you ever going to actually post?

I hope I'm not the only one that feels something is wrong with this...

I have since talked to Gyu and she meant what she said to Nathan very literally because she does not take any rp rules into account, only the site's rules.

(Giant wall of text incoming)

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Stripping of Bijuu
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 09:05:15 AM »

--Original Message from Sensatsu no Gyururu(2013-10-26 05:17:42)---
Don't make me repeat myself, there are no Bijuu rules in my dictionary. If you have a problem with Nathan, then please take it to whomever who is enforcing those rules.

The fight was not concluded. It was only logical to void any results from it. Such as injuries and stuff. I never said you couldn't redo the match, and I never gave Nathan immunity for future challenges and stuff. Tell him that if he took my words about me biting people heads off as an immunity from all his fights.

Furthermore, I have just given Nathan (at least I think it's him based on the email), a warning for repeated false harassment reports. He will get a ban if he continues reporting messages as a harassment whenever someone says something he didn't like.
---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-10-26 05:04:21)---
He doesn't have to fight me then, but he should have to surrender the 4 tails since he is in the middle of my challenge for it.

You are right and no one has to rp with anyone but you did say Nathan could void his fight and ignore the bijuu rules and keep the 4 tails. If you don't want to touch rp rules I can understand that but I don't think saying he can and should just ignore them is good either.

---Original Message from Sensatsu no Gyururu(2013-10-26 04:54:51)---
1) You are not banned from challenging anyone. There is no such ban. But every player has the right to accept or refuse who they want to RP with.

2) My job is you make sure everyone follows the rules of this game (set by the admin) or punish them for not doing so. Rules set by players themselves will only apply to those who agree to them. I will take no part in enforcing them.

3) I do not see any harassment. Just because one does not like what the other said, doesn't count as a harassment in my dictionary. So there isn't even a reason for me to give you a warning or anything.

4) I will not judge anyone's roleplaying. Because it is your freedom to roleplay whatever you want. There is no rules that said you can't make a 12-tailed Bijuu or anything. But does your powers make fighting you interesting or annoying, that's your problem.

p/s: I don't really know anyone since I haven't RP in a long long time. Which is why it is safe to say that my judgement is purely based on the rules and not because of what anyone said, or whom I think you are. As far as overpower goes, no one has any chance against me unless their character is not physically human =p

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 09:08:59 AM »

The TL'DR of that is that it doesn't say anywhere in the sites rule that you have to defend bijuu or have anything, Nathan can totally not defend his bijuu if he wants according to Gyu because it doesn't matter to her if 15 people claim the 4 tails, the rules say they can do that.

As Gyu said since I have a problem with Nathan not following the bijuu rules I have come to the people that enforce them, the community here.

As far as those rules go Nathan just rage quit. Gyu even said I was not harassing him and warned him for abusing the report feature, and he refuses to post in our fight.  So he's got nothing.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 12:27:48 PM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 05:13:24 PM »

I think I speak for the majority of the people here when I ask... What do you want done about it? I'm sure someone here has got a whip in their closet for occasions like this. And even for the sake of evidence, posting PM's is unclassy.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 08:10:20 PM »

The title makes it clear what he wants and I have to agree with him Nathan has a duty to defend the tailed beast no matter what type of hassle it may be.

However, the important thing here I the simple fact that the Biju Rules seem to go against the site rules or at least clash with them as we can see. Therefor, I do believe the best option is to outright void the tailed beast. When things go to clashing it is time to kill one of them and I highly doubt the site rules are going anywhere.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 08:15:07 PM »

I guess nothing needs to be done about it, I'm claiming the 4 tails and want people to know why I'm doing this without having beaten Nathan. It's not like there is someone that can ban him for breaking the bijuu rules.

I don't really have another option but to post the pm's because Nathan has been just lying constantly so he could get the fight voided, so he'll do the same now I assume.

*Picks Kirk up and throws him out a window*
No.  Not really. Like Gyu said anyone can rp with whatever they want, Nathan can keep rping with the 4 tails for all I care. I'm posting this for the sake of the community that follows the bijuu rules so I will be considered to have the tailed beast by them.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 08:33:59 PM »

I really don't see why it gives you any incentive to claim something based on the fact that you two couldn't even get along or work something out.
It's like what Nanami said, take it up to whom is enforcing the rules; mainly the community.

--Original Message from Sensatsu no Gyururu(2013-10-26 05:17:42)---
Don't make me repeat myself, there are no Bijuu rules in my dictionary. If you have a problem with Nathan, then please take it to whomever who is enforcing those rules.

I have this feeling if I were to go the same path with my challenge with you, the results would be the same.  (Constant mails, eventual nagging, voiding then claiming something when it doesn't go your way)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 08:44:13 PM by Camel »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 08:49:57 PM »

That's what I am doing? Kamui, Nathan is just saying the fight is voided. I would tell him to post instead of claiming the 4 tails but he obviously has no intention of posting. There literally wasn't even an argument, it has been Nathan's post for about a month and he just hasn't posted. So yes if you decided to just get bored and say the fight is over and you keep the 2 tails and I'm not allowed to ever challenge you again I'd say that is a forfeit and claim Matatabi.

That is what is happening here, Nathan has decided he is not going to fight me anymore and he has no legitimate reason to void the fight, so unless he is going to post I should be the victor.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 08:50:25 PM by Akasaka Rakudo »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 08:55:57 PM »

These things just cause more harm then good. Just void the Biju or do away with the challenges and make it to we're you hunt them down rp wise which even then will still cause problems.

These tailed beast are just problem starters that need to be done away with. That's my opinion, don't really care who likes it or not.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2013, 08:57:32 PM »

These things just cause more harm then good. Just void the Biju or do away with the challenges and make it to we're you hunt them down rp wise which even then will still cause problems.

These tailed beast are just problem starters that need to be done away with. That's my opinion, don't really care who likes it or not.

We should just void everything that people have disagreements about, which is everything, so I'll message Neji and tell him to shut the server off.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2013, 09:15:12 PM »

Let me repeat myself, "I really don't see why it gives you any incentive to claim something based on the fact that you two couldn't even get along or work something out.

Never said anything about arguing there, I just merely pointed out that this match couldn't be concluded because of the users.
I mean if you're insinuating that you; yourself are enforcing the rules for Bijuus, then your claim over Yonbi will have no merits.
Didn't Gyu tell you something about taking it up to whomever is enforcing these RP/Bijuu rules?  :oops:

My only regret out of all of this is introducing the nine beasts into Shinobi Legends's RP and starting this chain reaction of claims here and there.  :-?

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2013, 09:18:33 PM »

Didn't Gyu tell you something about taking it up to whomever is enforcing these RP/Bijuu rules?  :oops:

That is what this is. I challenged Nathan for the 4 tails. Nathan is saying he quits. I'm saying that means I won. That is all that this topic is about. I'm looking fo agreements that I am correct from the people that enforce the bijuu rules which is the community here, there are no bijuu mods.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2013, 09:28:52 PM »

That is what this is. I challenged Nathan for the 4 tails. Nathan is saying he quits. I'm saying that means I won. That is all that this topic is about. I'm looking for agreements that I am correct from the people that enforce the bijuu rules which is the community here, there are no bijuu mods.

So you're telling me that you're only looking for agreements to your claims, nothing more?
Why does this sound a bit pretentious then?   :roll:

(He/she-said they quit/are ignoring me, therefore I must've won! <- See the logic here?)

I wish we could all get along just like we used to back then and settle our differences in more friendly terms but, oh well...  :oops:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 09:34:23 PM by Camel »

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2013, 09:53:41 PM »

So you're telling me that you're only looking for agreements to your claims, nothing more?
Why does this sound a bit pretentious then?   :roll:

(He/she-said they quit/are ignoring me, therefore I must've won! <- See the logic here?)

It's called entitlement, Kamui. It's a new fad and buzzword that people seem to love.

But anyways, why wasn't this taken up with an RP/Bijuu overseer in the first place? Could have saved about 30 days of real world time for both parties.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2013, 11:01:10 PM »

We should just void everything that people have disagreements about, which is everything, so I'll message Neji and tell him to shut the server off.

When something makes problems to the point that every time a match comes up we have to clash between opinions and fight like we do over this Biju issue then yes it needs a void. It has gotten to the point you can't have a biju match without having to fight because everyone is swore losers (that's what it is truly). Plus when it goes to be borderline site rule breaking again needs a void.

The whole issue is OPness and how much of it you can gather. Which came from these Biju Matches and this village board official rp system. They inspired you to grow OP as can be and it has not only gone to our heads but is truly ruining rp for us... So why not for once let go of being so stubborn you are afraid to loss and just let go off these Biju.

Go back to the good old days of zoning. You didn't need a tailed beast to be in the middle and if you knew you weren't gonna get along you didn't fight to start with. SL use to be more then just fighting when it came to RP which is a tradition sadly being lost.

I know it falls of deaf ears but hey the truth is hard to swallow at times.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 16 queries.