Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Perma Ban Bijuu Pls, Bijuu OP  (Read 35242 times)

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
Re: Perma Ban Bijuu Pls, Bijuu OP
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2013, 10:27:54 AM »

Alternatively create an alt as I've seen a few others doing intentionally (for planting in such villages run in clans). Others for instance may be run in a dwelling (Tenryuuji for instance being run in one of my Cityhouses), and hence accessibility is as simple as requesting a key.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2013, 12:00:24 PM »

Alternatively create an alt as I've seen a few others doing intentionally (for planting in such villages run in clans). Others for instance may be run in a dwelling (Tenryuuji for instance being run in one of my Cityhouses), and hence accessibility is as simple as requesting a key.

Well, if you bring an entire force of shinobi with you, then does that entire force need to have alts? Or do the alts need to have alts if it are the alts being sent after you? I say dwelling locations still have to have a public space to attack. Infiltration is one thing, all out attacks are another and should be treated as such.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2013, 01:44:03 PM »

Well, if you bring an entire force of shinobi with you, then does that entire force need to have alts? Or do the alts need to have alts if it are the alts being sent after you? I say dwelling locations still have to have a public space to attack. Infiltration is one thing, all out attacks are another and should be treated as such.

I dare say they'd all need to use alts if they don't feel like leaving their village clan (or w/e) temporarily.

I disagree with the notion that dwelling locations need a public space to attack, as long as the dwelling owner doesn't refuse to hand over keys to those who've conducted feasible actions to access whatsoever the context of it may be. There's no reason that all-out attacks, or so you say, can't be conducted inside of the dwelling, and inside of the dwelling alone (unless you have like 10+ players trying to attack it for God knows why).

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2013, 03:48:19 PM »

I dare say they'd all need to use alts if they don't feel like leaving their village clan (or w/e) temporarily.

I disagree with the notion that dwelling locations need a public space to attack, as long as the dwelling owner doesn't refuse to hand over keys to those who've conducted feasible actions to access whatsoever the context of it may be. There's no reason that all-out attacks, or so you say, can't be conducted inside of the dwelling, and inside of the dwelling alone (unless you have like 10+ players trying to attack it for God knows why).

They should still have to venture out once a month just like those in villages have to do. You can't just stay hidden behind your dragon forces like that if I can't stay hidden behind Konoha's forces.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 06, 2013, 05:56:50 PM »

So why should clans have to make public areas in the zones then? After all, all the attackers have to do is send their alts on over to the clan in question and RP the battling there. Even the main villages could use their clan halls for this purpose.

There would be no reason to use the zones at all for a 'public' location. It's all of them are compelled to use the zones or none of them are compelled.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2013, 10:04:06 PM »

So why should clans have to make public areas in the zones then? After all, all the attackers have to do is send their alts on over to the clan in question and RP the battling there. Even the main villages could use their clan halls for this purpose.

There would be no reason to use the zones at all for a 'public' location. It's all of them are compelled to use the zones or none of them are compelled.

I don't know, I'm not the one who came up with that. Perhaps the clan founder didn't like cluttering their clan with an invasion while there were others who'd rather go on about their daily activities? There's no reason such a reason and method should be universal.

I tend to think the zones are better used as non-village locations rather than substitutes for village-based battles. That being said, I don't quite see why you'd need to be compelled to use them (in this jinchuuriki-focal context) unless your character ventured outside of whatsoever village they were in and encounter a rabble of hunters.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2013, 11:08:29 PM »

I don't know, I'm not the one who came up with that. Perhaps the clan founder didn't like cluttering their clan with an invasion while there were others who'd rather go on about their daily activities? There's no reason such a reason and method should be universal.

I tend to think the zones are better used as non-village locations rather than substitutes for village-based battles. That being said, I don't quite see why you'd need to be compelled to use them (in this jinchuuriki-focal context) unless your character ventured outside of whatsoever village they were in and encounter a rabble of hunters.

In the jinck focal point, some clans already use the zones as their public interactions; that's out of convenience I am sure, and they can continue doing it and all. However, it was earlier voiced that the clans would need/have to have a public place to hold the attack.

If that were the consensus case, I wanted it to be universal; I don't want dwelling users to keep all of their invasion RP completely private while some clans are compelled to put theirs in the zones. I was under the impression that there was the idea that clans would have to use public areas for this sort of thing, and wanted it to be relatively balanced out if it becomes a necessity for clans.

Make it a necessity for any establishments, or just have it purely as an option.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2013, 11:12:37 PM »

In the jinck focal point, some clans already use the zones as their public interactions; that's out of convenience I am sure, and they can continue doing it and all. However, it was earlier voiced that the clans would need/have to have a public place to hold the attack.

If that were the consensus case, I wanted it to be universal; I don't want dwelling users to keep all of their invasion RP completely private while some clans are compelled to put theirs in the zones. I was under the impression that there was the idea that clans would have to use public areas for this sort of thing, and wanted it to be relatively balanced out if it becomes a necessity for clans.

Make it a necessity for any establishments, or just have it purely as an option.

For the sake of jinchuuriki hunting, then I guess this should be the general consensus (unless one of the many viewers who've chosen to remain silent wish to say anything against it). However, this should only apply to those villages that have jinchuuriki hiding within them.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 09:59:15 PM by Angra Mainyu »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2013, 03:17:53 PM »

For the sake of jinchuuriki hunting, then I guess this should be the general consensus (unless one of the many viewers who've chosen to remain silent wish to say anything against it). However, this should only apply to those villages that have jinchuuriki hiding within them.
[/quote]

Fair enough. I have no qualms with that being the stipulation. Any organization/village/location with a jinck should have a public location, whether they are a dwelling or a clan.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2013, 11:33:28 PM »

So what is going on with this? We are waiting for at least the 5 Kage to comment, right?

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2013, 02:11:54 AM »

It seems to sit with the vast majority, and given the sizeable timeframe since I spammed a notice site-wide I don't think anybody else has much to add aside from what's already been presented.

I guess we just need to fully summarize the changes and if everybody remains silent, make them happen.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2013, 02:50:20 AM »

It seems to sit with the vast majority, and given the sizeable timeframe since I spammed a notice site-wide I don't think anybody else has much to add aside from what's already been presented.

I guess we just need to fully summarize the changes and if everybody remains silent, make them happen.

This. I'd give my opinion if it was summarized and didn't require to read eight pages of discussion.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 14, 2013, 04:17:29 AM »

Basically:
(Aside from traditional challenges being removed entirely.)
  • You must know about who is a jinchuuriki IC'ly. Even then, knowledge of their precise location must be located IC'ly.
  • Jinchuuriki have an obligation to roleplay, making a post in a public location at least once every fortnight. That said those part of a village must exit it within this period, if only for a couple of days (somewhere in the zones, most likely); Kage of the major villages who are jinchuuriki are exempted from this, Kage of minor villages are not, however. Those with no affiliations need only post in the zones, if not close to a village.
  • Jinchuuriki in addition have an obligation to be active, and are stripped of their bijuu if they cannot get online and do their round (1 post in public a fortnight), regardless of the reason. The leader of their clan will inherit the bijuu; if the jinchuuriki wasn't in the clan, then a tournament/event can be arranged to determine a suitable host.
  • Unless a jinchuuriki has an outstanding life force (from being either an Uzumaki, having Hashirama's DNA (/Mokuton) or from being downright immortal), they will die when stripped of their bijuu and be left in a weakened state.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 05:09:31 AM by Angra Mainyu »

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 14, 2013, 04:58:13 AM »

Basically:
(Aside from traditional challenges being removed entirely.)
  • You must know about who is a jinchuuriki IC'ly. Even then, knowledge of their precise location must be located IC'ly.
  • Jinchuuriki have an obligation to roleplay, making a post in a public location at least once every fortnight. That said those part of a village must exit it within this period, if only for a couple of days (somewhere in the zones, most likely); Kage of the major villages who are jinchuuriki are exempted from this, Kage of minor villages are not, however. Those with no affiliations need only post in the zones, if not close to a village.
  • Jinchuuriki in addition have an obligation to be active, and are stripped of their bijuu if they cannot get online and do their round (1 post in public a fortnight), regardless of the reason. The leader of their clan will inherit the bijuu; if the jinchuuriki wasn't in the clan, then a tournament/event can be arranged to determine a suitable host.
  • Unless a jinchuuriki has outstanding life force from being either an Uzumaki, have Hashirama's DNA (/Mokuton) or are downright immortal, they will die when stripped of their bijuu and be left in a weakened state.

Two things:

1. *They will die when stripped of their Bijuu and those with exceptional life force will be left in a weakened state.

2. They shouldn't have to exit their village. If, say, Eric was still in Konoha and he publicly RPed in Konoha within the required time limit, then there is no need for him to exit the village. Why would he need to in the first place? To make it easier on hunters? If so, that's stupid. It was hard for the Akatsuki in the series so it shouldn't be any easier for players especially since most Jincuriki leave their from time to time. I did it some of the time, Kirk did, Eric did/is, etc.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 14, 2013, 05:04:32 AM »

Two things:

1. *They will die when stripped of their Bijuu and those with exceptional life force will be left in a weakened state.

2. They shouldn't have to exit their village. If, say, Eric was still in Konoha and he publicly RPed in Konoha within the required time limit, then there is no need for him to exit the village. Why would he need to in the first place? To make it easier on hunters? If so, that's stupid. It was hard for the Akatsuki in the series so it shouldn't be any easier for players especially since most Jincuriki leave their from time to time. I did it some of the time, Kirk did, Eric did/is, etc.

@1: What would stop every single host from claiming an exceptional life force, then? There should be a risk of death involved. If one lacks an outstanding life force and fear death, then hosting a bijuu shouldn't be in their best interests (it isn't obligatory to host one afterall). Simple.

@2: I agree with that, though the others don't seem to be on the same note.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 21 queries.