Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Gimme your Bijuu: Round 2  (Read 6522 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Gimme your Bijuu: Round 2
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2013, 09:40:47 PM »

It seems that in order to keep this topic derailing into Rakudo talking about how he thinks he's almighty or someone asking questions that don't necessarily pertain to the topic, we need Yujo to post.

I'm not almighty, just undefeated, how has the topic gone remotely off the rails though? We seem to be mostly in agreement that Yujo should lose the three tails to me if he is just going to choose to stop the fight instead of waiting.

We already know that Yujo agrees with you, that he should be able to drop the challenge no questions asked and at no downside to himself. Myself, Kyutu, Eric, Yumei, and I'd say Rai, don't agree with that. So how many  people should I get to support me before I can claim the three tails?

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2013, 01:38:12 AM »

Meh, either way Yujo is losing the biju. Not to be mean since Yujo is a friend, but unless Yujo is now active, he can't host a biju due to inactivity. The real question is where it goes to. I personally believe Rakudo should get it since he's done everything in his power for this fight, hell he even said he'll still wait for Yujo, meaning there is no valid reason to cancel it.

Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2013, 02:10:52 AM »

Meh, either way Yujo is losing the biju. Not to be mean since Yujo is a friend, but unless Yujo is now active, he can't host a biju due to inactivity. The real question is where it goes to. I personally believe Rakudo should get it since he's done everything in his power for this fight, hell he even said he'll still wait for Yujo, meaning there is no valid reason to cancel it.

Add Trev to that list. Can we agree that I should have the three tails now? That's pretty much all there is to it.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2013, 04:17:33 AM »

I'm confused. Do we even have a rule about a challenger being able to withdraw from and void an OOC Bijuu match?

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2013, 04:34:09 AM »

I'm confused. Do we even have a rule about a challenger being able to withdraw from and void an OOC Bijuu match?

Gonna guess I said upwards of 5 times it is IC.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2013, 04:48:33 AM »

Scrolled through the thread, and both parties are saying opposite things concerning the match being IC or OOC.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2013, 05:17:44 AM »

Scrolled through the thread, and both parties are saying opposite things concerning the match being IC or OOC.

Considering the only other party isn't posting in this thread you are listening to what other people say they were told about the fight. Which I would say is a less credible source.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2013, 06:19:04 PM »

It seems that in order to keep this topic derailing into Rakudo talking about how he thinks he's almighty or someone asking questions that don't necessarily pertain to the topic, we need Yujo to post.

Well, whether it was directed towards me or not, I asked my question because it does have something to do with the topic. As mentioned otherwise, if Yujo did have the right to void challenges on the basis of RL struggles, then this topic should have been done days ago, and Rakudo will just have to challenge again for the beast

If he did not, then this topic also should have already been done; he has to either continue trying to fight or surrender the tailed beast. And it sounds like the latter is what is going on.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2013, 07:19:56 PM »

I'm not almighty, just undefeated, how has the topic gone remotely off the rails though? We seem to be mostly in agreement that Yujo should lose the three tails to me if he is just going to choose to stop the fight instead of waiting.

We already know that Yujo agrees with you, that he should be able to drop the challenge no questions asked and at no downside to himself. Myself, Kyutu, Eric, Yumei, and I'd say Rai, don't agree with that. So how many  people should I get to support me before I can claim the three tails?

I said in order to keep it from doing so.

It doesn't matter if they all agree with you. The decision should be discussed between you, Yujo, and the mod of your fight. They're merely giving their opinions and have no say in the fight.

Well, whether it was directed towards me or not, I asked my question because it does have something to do with the topic. As mentioned otherwise, if Yujo did have the right to void challenges on the basis of RL struggles, then this topic should have been done days ago, and Rakudo will just have to challenge again for the beast

If he did not, then this topic also should have already been done; he has to either continue trying to fight or surrender the tailed beast. And it sounds like the latter is what is going on.

According to what Yujo told me he moved in RL and hasn't gotten on since to my knowledge, so it should be the former. I may be wrong, though, and he did get on recently and I just didn't notice.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2013, 07:58:51 PM »

Yujo has been on, he sent me a message several days ago, I posted that here. So he could have done the same thing Kamui has been doing in our fight, composing a message offline and then posting it when he gets on, it's like I said before he is just choosing not to post.

He has no reason to void the fight in this situation. If I get sick and have the flu there is no reason for me to go "Oooooh, I can't post, I guess we better void the fight, instead of just waiting a week for me to get better." I cannot post for a while is not a reason to void the whole thing. I guess I should just ask Kamui to make a decision, but then Yujo will dispute it or claim Kamui was only judge for the one decision like he did with Tsuyo, it's gonna be crap regardless of what I do. :p
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 08:08:27 PM by Akasaka Rakudo »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 16 queries.