Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Gimme your Bijuu: Round 2  (Read 6524 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Gimme your Bijuu: Round 2
« on: November 26, 2013, 08:41:59 PM »

Update time! Now I do want to strip Yujo! I responded to this message almost ten days ago and Yujo has not been on. He seems to just want to say the fight is over, which is fine if he wants to give me the three tails, if not I have a problem with that. He clearly states he can get online if he wants and I told him before I am willing to wait, so can I just strip him after a fortnight like was mentioned before?

How is it pending? We're in the middle of it. You can call the forfeit whatever you like but it means I get the three tails.
---Original Message from Uzumaki Yūjō(2013-11-17 21:43:28)---
So, the move jacked my net up, the repair guy broke a phone line, and now my net is going to be turned off for another few weeks! (So happy about that BTW). Considering that now I have to go to a nearby library to get online at all, I'm going to cancel my pending challenge for your Bijuu, as the obligation to post cannot be carried out. Basically speaking, the challenge is off, Voided. My apologies, and I hope your conquest is fruitful. GTG. Bye.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
Re: Gimme your Bijuu: Round 2
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 10:16:47 PM »

Just take the damn thing already.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 12:39:04 AM »

I would, but then in 5 months someone will tell me I didn't follow the obscure by-law of wearing a purple scarf when I take someones bijuu or something and it will be voided. That's the only reason I post these things.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 05:42:50 AM »

I would, but then in 5 months someone will tell me I didn't follow the obscure by-law of wearing a purple scarf when I take someones bijuu or something and it will be voided. That's the only reason I post these things.

You see, that's where you got it wrong. It's not a purple scarf, it is a grey scarf...

All jokes aside, it is starting to sound like he challenged you rather than the other way around. Which I find a little confusing.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 09:59:12 AM »

From what Yujo told me, he challenged Rakudo to a death match OOC. So, they could both still die IC but the battle itself wasn't IC. They got halfway through it and then Yujo had to move and whatnot. Now he wants to void it and has a good reason to do so. So, since he's the challenger, I don't see why not.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 04:12:36 PM »

A death match OOC and a biju challenge would have been two different categories. I don't see how the biju would be up for grabs for either of them.

Either the grey scarf is not in your favor, or there are some missing details of how it's being worn.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 06:55:39 PM »

From what Yujo told me, he challenged Rakudo to a death match OOC. So, they could both still die IC but the battle itself wasn't IC.

As in they could participate in other RP and if they died then or got their bijuu stripped, the match would void?

Kind of dumb. Wait, no. Very dumb. So dumb that it's a damn good cover up.

Moving on-- Yujo said he had access to hop onto the computer. "A nearby library", to be exact.

"So, the move jacked my net up, the repair guy broke a phone line, and now my net is going to be turned off for another few weeks! (So happy about that BTW). Considering that now I have to go to a nearby library to get online at all, I'm going to cancel my pending challenge for your Bijuu, as the obligation to post cannot be carried out. Basically speaking, the challenge is off, Voided. My apologies, and I hope your conquest is fruitful. GTG. Bye."

By the way, how does a move take weeks? If you don't do it within a week, you're a terrible person at managing time.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 07:15:03 PM »

Yujo challenged me for the 6 tails, and it is supposed to be an IC fight, so he put the 3 tails up, and I put up the 8 tails. So it was just all the bijuu on the line, and our lives, in this fight. It was a Bijuu unification match or something, I guess. It was bijuu fight IC, so we could do other rp until it is over, but it is still IC.

Like Rai pointed out he can still get on the computer, he just doesn't want to, so if he isn't willing to defend his bijuu he'd be stripped anyway. I'm only getting it here because you could consider both of us the challenger in this fight for each other's bijuu.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 08:54:43 PM »

Not really. The challenger is the one who challenges someone else for something. This time, it's just that Yujo had more to give up than his rep and possibly life.

You can only do so much on the library's computers, depending on how long you have to be on them. While taking his time posting can be defended, if he can't fulfill the obligation to post a reply to Rak (which he doesn't need to be online in order to come up with) then he also couldn't really comply with posts in passive-post challenge periods that were recently thrown up.

In other words, it's looking like a lose-lose situation for Yujo. Only thing is where the golden ticket goes.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 09:29:34 PM »

7 years ago the public computers gave you a total of 2 hours (2 sessions of one hour [which didn't stop someone from having multiple library cards for extra hours]) per sit-down to regulate everyone getting a chance. So. Long. Ago.

Pretty sure it's longer now.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 10:04:00 PM »

Not really. The challenger is the one who challenges someone else for something. This time, it's just that Yujo had more to give up than his rep and possibly life.

You can only do so much on the library's computers, depending on how long you have to be on them. While taking his time posting can be defended, if he can't fulfill the obligation to post a reply to Rak (which he doesn't need to be online in order to come up with) then he also couldn't really comply with posts in passive-post challenge periods that were recently thrown up.

In other words, it's looking like a lose-lose situation for Yujo. Only thing is where the golden ticket goes.

I don't really care to kill Yujo or not, I just want the three tails. :p

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2013, 01:00:28 AM »

The three tails is the golden ticket I was talking about.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2013, 05:48:59 AM »

The three tails is the golden ticket I was talking about.

And I was referring to you saying Yujo could be losing his life.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2013, 02:40:53 PM »

What's a library?

Us country folk ain't got none those.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2013, 03:47:27 PM »

What's a library?

Us country folk ain't got none those.

A library is a special place of research. You can research using books, computers, or people. Schools almost always have libraries, as that gives their students the ability to complete anything requiring research.

They also possess fictional works to fuel the imagination. Man, I remember when I went tot he library frequently; I was a lot more fluent in the creative arts.

Of course, you can find some pretty decent people at the library too. It's all in the timing.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 16 queries.