Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Extra Clan Features  (Read 5799 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Extra Clan Features
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 09:20:11 AM »

Everyone hates #2, looks like I'll have to think of a better way to make massive clans cut down on the number of their members XD

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 01:44:50 PM »

I hate  3  and 1

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 02:14:30 PM »

1 and 3 are good but 2 isn't

Kurisu

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 02:22:40 PM »

2 would be horrible and 1 and 3 are up in the air.

Neji said we were gonna get clan tattoos so they might give a buff? The 30 turn buff is a bit much in my opinion.

Also I thought a POLL would be a nice feature for leaders to help make clan decisions...  :-?

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 02:42:59 PM »

It's 30 rounds not turns! Even Gamatatsu last longer than that >.>

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2006, 03:23:37 PM »

Other than # 2 not being a good idea , 1 & 3 are great thoughts , but like everyone said already planning stuff like clan tattoos , and etc in the future.

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 06:29:20 PM »

Well, the type of buff & how long it last depends greatly on the DK of the founder.

*Can already see Academy Students mass applying to Shi no Kamigami*

^^

Or Drago. <.<   >.>

Anyways, like was already stated, I like the idea except for number two. Money's abundant, but it doesn't fall from the sky...
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

dude no.1

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2006, 07:27:16 PM »

*thinks of how many acads will be on the bounty list if #2 was made*. looks like well be moved into the old west if that happens cause of all the bounties their would be.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2006, 08:38:35 PM »

Well, the type of buff & how long it last depends greatly on the DK of the founder.

*Can already see Academy Students mass applying to Shi no Kamigami*

^^

Or Drago. <.<   >.>

Anyways, like was already stated, I like the idea except for number two. Money's abundant, but it doesn't fall from the sky...

Drago can't accept Academy Students Baluski..Your DK minimum...remember?..  ;)

Number 1 and 3 ROCK!!!  :cool:

Number 2 does not... It takes 3 days for 4 of my clan members to empty out $34,000 gold from my cityhouse...3 GAME DAYS... Imagine what would happen if they could take loans in my name..  :shock: :shock: :shock:

Besides...Working for the Akatsuki has already given me a debt of $2,000 this DK alone..  :cry:

A better alternative to number 2 would be!!!!

A clan bank....where members can deposit and withdraw money...pretty much exactly like the coffers but available to those in the clan and outside the house..there would be withdraw and deposit limits of course and the max amount could be $30,000 maybe...but that seems like a slightly better idea than taking a loan in the name of your clan leader...>.<

Also with the clan bank...you could earn a max of about 5 to 7% interest on it.. :)
and we could have a place in the rankings..."Richest clans"... :D :D

but that's just my idea...I really like Gyururu's first and third ideas...  :cool: :cool:

+1 karma..  ;)

dude no.1

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2006, 09:32:41 PM »

well that would cause seperated clans, and people putting their money slowly then after they kill oro, they take all they can and leave to another clan so they can scam them.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2006, 10:19:09 PM »

No not quite...this wouldn't cause a seperation because while all the clan members could use the clan bank, they wouldn't get the protection that they would if they stayed in the house.. ;)

Also...there would be a limit as to the amount of money in the clan bank at one time so you couldn't raise up $100,000 gold, deposit and then kill Oro and get it all back...both the money amount limits that as does the withdraw/deposit limiter..

BASICALLY...it's the coffers and bank fused together and accessable ONLY to CURRENT clan members...meaning if you leave the clan, you lose the money you put into the  clan bank.. :P

This will also prevent people from joining and then leaving the clan and continuing to withdraw money... :)

but anyway...like i said, it's only an idea and well...it probably won't be implemented.. :) which is alright by me.. :)

besides I can already see at least 5 bugs with the idea of clan banks...  :oops:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 10:21:21 PM by HatakeSakumo »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2006, 10:38:21 PM »

some quick note here:

I like some things written here...

but: a clan vault or clan bank won't come... I  have seen it on several servers, and was only abused... I saw people joining clans only to get their trunk.

believe me, this won't do any good. there is enough gold in the game.

personally I like the pvp idea... would be some programming effort, but normally it can be done.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2006, 10:53:18 PM »

On another note the clan bank thing would of work , but what Neji said is mostly true of cource. Cool thing would be having upgrades from a clan bank if get one for  having  upgrades for bases , have cusom tattoo , clothing /armor , weapon , and other stuff included.

Maybe only their a certaim rank that allows someone to take out money.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2006, 04:02:37 AM »

some quick note here:

I like some things written here...

but: a clan vault or clan bank won't come... I  have seen it on several servers, and was only abused... I saw people joining clans only to get their trunk.

believe me, this won't do any good. there is enough gold in the game.

personally I like the pvp idea... would be some programming effort, but normally it can be done.

That's the bug I saw with the idea....Which I agree....so...another scrapped idea...back to the drawing board.. :)

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2006, 04:05:56 AM »

so if i join the cursed seal,do i get a cursed seal?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 21 queries.