Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Extra Clan Features  (Read 5835 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Extra Clan Features
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2006, 01:29:15 PM »

I would like something to award Clan # of Oro kills, or kills/member ratio. Once per month, the clans with like 200+ kills could get a buff chosen by their leader.

1-2 more turns, +1 attack or defence, +5 hp, pack of soldier pills for every member that go away after Oro kill if not spent... Relatively minor things that can help clans differ from each other, without upseting the ballance, and at the same time, reducing the number of them.

It's really really hard to balance things like these. Clans will start recruiting members like crazy trying to boost whatever that's needed to get that power >.>

Mememememe

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2006, 02:23:44 PM »

Yeah. true. But I don't know. It would give incentive to have less clans. And somehow the idea of clan leader walking into a store and purchasing clan ability with gold seems... dull.

Maybe have a somewhat high price on them (20,000+) and make it so that every clan member can contribute to the fund for purchase? It would still suffer from the same problems, but it would be somehow more in line with what the clan is all about.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2006, 03:22:45 PM »

Yeah. true. But I don't know. It would give incentive to have less clans. And somehow the idea of clan leader walking into a store and purchasing clan ability with gold seems... dull.

Maybe have a somewhat high price on them (20,000+) and make it so that every clan member can contribute to the fund for purchase? It would still suffer from the same problems, but it would be somehow more in line with what the clan is all about.

If you check the H.O.F, you'll notice that 20,000+ is actually very very cheap considering that you want all the clan members to contribute. We will need an insane amount like 200,000 gold or more.

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2006, 04:53:48 PM »

but for leaders in akatsuki it would be kinda hard.

dude no.1

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2006, 10:16:39 PM »

well its supposed to be hard.

Mememememe

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2006, 07:42:55 AM »

Nah, Gyu is right, 200,000 is more reasonable... But still, far from being a good solution.

dude no.1

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2006, 07:59:16 AM »

neji said already that abilities(kekkei genkai) will have nothing to do with clans.

Mememememe

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2006, 08:00:33 AM »

This is not bloodline limit. People who want bloodline limits tied in with clans are petty, selfish and dumb. This is just a clan thingey. There's the difference.

dude no.1

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2006, 08:05:02 AM »

oh ok i thought you were talking about that kind of ability. my bad. :oops:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 15 queries.