Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Extra Clan Features  (Read 5810 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Extra Clan Features
« on: August 21, 2006, 01:43:24 AM »

Ever since the first clan was made, people have been wonder & asking, "What are clans for?". Well, besides the personal stuff that the clan leaders provide for their members like cityhouses & a longer name because of the <xyz> in front, why not let the clan leaders request special features for their clans?

Suggestions:

1) Depending on the founder's DK count, he/she may go to Hinata at the clan hall & get his/her clan a clan special for a price. Example: All <SOS> members gets devine protection from Suzumiya Haruhi (Buff, defend +50% for 30 rounds). This might roll out those acedemy student & genin clans.

2) The clan members are allow to borrow more money from the bank under the name of the clan & the founder will have to pay for the debts. This is to stop clans from having too many members or just taking in any clanless players they could find.

3) Made a module that actually allow the founders to make real alliances. Once an alliance is formed, members from both clan will not be able to PVP each other. And if two clan becomes hostile, their clan members will be allowed to PVP members of the other clan without orochimaru kill or level restrictions. That way the clan leaders will keep a better eye on their members so that they don't go around making enemies for their clans.

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
Re: Extra Clan Features
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 01:47:10 AM »

I am neutral on this one...
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 01:50:31 AM »

i hate the second one,cus what if ur like the akatsuki with 300 members,burroring alot money from each person

Blindbandit

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 01:53:32 AM »

I agree with all of Gyu's ideas. EXCEPT numbah 2. Thats like omg. What if they dont pay?

PerfectFlaw

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 01:56:11 AM »

150% defense for 30 turns is too much. Ten or 20 turns would be enough, as a clan doesn't need to be that godly. Beside that, I really like your ideas. They would be a big improvement.

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 01:58:10 AM »

i hate the second one,cus what if ur like the akatsuki with 300 members,burroring alot money from each person
i agree, but it wont happend. Neji is working on a new module for clans so let's wait till he comes back and he finish it to see what it is.
150% defense for 30 turns is too much. Ten or 20 turns would be enough, as a clan doesn't need to be that godly. Beside that, I really like your ideas. They would be a big improvement.
P.F. 30 rounds are basicly nothing "they are not turns just rounds i.e. like a mount...each battle take like 1-10 rounds"

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 02:00:53 AM »

The number two suggestion is there becuase of that, to make clan with enormous numbers of members cut down their members so that balance can be restored :cool:

Well, the type of buff & how long it last depends greatly on the DK of the founder.

PerfectFlaw

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 02:06:19 AM »

Well, the type of buff & how long it last depends greatly on the DK of the founder.

*Can already see Academy Students mass applying to Shi no Kamigami*

^^
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 02:06:41 AM by PerfectFlaw »

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 02:08:07 AM »

<SOS> aint gonna have alot,The akatsuki will have like 500+ members cuss the founder is a kage!!!and the akatsuki will accept anyone

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 02:09:21 AM »

yeah P.F. :P...but that is a bad idea cuz can you imagine if a spy from <ABC> sneaks in to <XYZ> and start borrowing mass amount of gold while the leader if offline and then pass the gold to his clan's dwelling?....it would bring chaos...

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 02:11:49 AM »

and someone could go into every clan,and get the buff

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 02:26:05 AM »

I'm amazed at how you guys can always think of evil ways to abuse something ^_^;;

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 02:33:43 AM »

I'm amazed at how you guys can always think of evil ways to abuse something ^_^;;
we have to be realistic and find flaws on any suggestion made, so we can help make a better game.

anbumiko

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 06:16:06 AM »

idea seems fitting it should be a module as gyu said

hunterj

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 07:52:41 AM »

i like it except #2
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 15 queries.