Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Stripping of the One-Tails  (Read 6191 times)

Yoshiro

• View Profile
Stripping of the One-Tails
« on: December 19, 2013, 02:13:45 AM »

So, awhile ago I challenged Anika and she never responded. Eventually she gave it to Zojin and I PMed Zojin about it but she never responded. I finally decided to just ask here on what I should do. Do I just take it?

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Stripping of the One-Tails
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 04:51:47 AM »

From what I know just Sunagakure as a village is in possession of the one tails, so you need to contact the village and they need to appoint someone to defend it from you.

Yoshiro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 06:22:57 AM »

From what I know just Sunagakure as a village is in possession of the one tails, so you need to contact the village and they need to appoint someone to defend it from you.

They're all basically inactive, though.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 06:28:52 AM »

They're all basically inactive, though.

Then you're not trying very hard. :P

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 07:22:46 AM »

Suna will need to seal it in somebody anyway, seeing as per the new rules it's overdue for that. It doesn't help though for Zojin to not have made an appearance anytime recent either (not to mention that she's also a host)...

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 07:53:21 AM »

As far as I recall, Zojin gave the 7 tails to Koji. As for the 1 tails it's never really been sealed in someone ever since Anika left/quit. Wouldn't that give Yoshiro here free reign to simply lay claim on it?
Lol I'm hungry.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 09:29:56 AM »

As far as I recall, Zojin gave the 7 tails to Koji. As for the 1 tails it's never really been sealed in someone ever since Anika left/quit. Wouldn't that give Yoshiro here free reign to simply lay claim on it?

Anika claimed in her bio that it's now in Zojin or Suna's possession, one of the two. So it's the Suna council (whoever's on it) that is responsible for dealing with it before some game moderator sees that it goes on a rampage in the village itself.

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 09:50:01 AM »

We're currently weighing the issue as from what I can tell.

Currently, Zojin is busy due to a heavy work. Hell, I can attest to that with my own job. And, due to the time of year, we are gathering those who wish to possibly be the host and will be holding trials/training for them.

Also, with it being this close to the holidays, it's possible for Zojin to get a break and return to deal with the situation. If not, the council of Suna will inform everyone of the final say in the matter.

All I ask is that you would kindly give us some time.

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 10:48:46 AM »

I offered to Zojin to RP the bijuu going on a rampage when Anika left, but she said she had other plans.  I haven't heard much from her since then, however.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 02:16:39 PM »

I'd think until 2014 would be reasonable enough.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2013, 03:58:21 PM »

I'd think until 2014 would be reasonable enough.

I know that it is the season and all, but if we have to start bending things, then I guess we should add in an 'exceptions' clause underneath the time limit to get a biju into a host.

I don't want to be a jerk or anything, but I feel that I should go ahead and mention this potentially abuse-potential (though legit) reasoning.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Yoshiro

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 04:35:20 PM »

I don't mind waiting since I've already done so for months, but I'd appreciate it if I get it the traditional way and not through these new rules since I challenged for it before the new rules.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 05:27:45 PM »

I don't mind waiting since I've already done so for months, but I'd appreciate it if I get it the traditional way and not through these new rules since I challenged for it before the new rules.

I have to agree with this guy.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2013, 05:55:16 PM »

Personally i don't agree with the fact that the bijuu needs to be sealed at all. It just needs to be defended. Say for example if an organization wants to attempt to create the juubi. Those bijuu wouldn't be sealed in anybody. Bottom line, this is how i feel. Mandating a manditory host for all bijuu especially for such a small timeframe or getting stripped just seems unreasonable
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2013, 06:54:27 PM »

Personally i don't agree with the fact that the bijuu needs to be sealed at all. It just needs to be defended. Say for example if an organization wants to attempt to create the juubi. Those bijuu wouldn't be sealed in anybody. Bottom line, this is how i feel. Mandating a manditory host for all bijuu especially for such a small timeframe or getting stripped just seems unreasonable

This. I don't remember if I brought it up when you all were creating the rules or not. I doubt I did because I'm lazy. Any who, I was told the above and that you can't summon them either. That's boarder-line stupidity when you take the Manga into account when the beasts weren't always sealed. God knows what Kurama was doing when Madara wasn't using him to fight.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 21 queries.