Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Wind Country Improvements  (Read 5277 times)

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
Re: Wind Country Improvements
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 01:46:22 AM »

it's good but the second puppet has to have something bad..

Word for Word:

b) Touch the barrel-like puppet
    > A gem fell out from its eye
    > A child was trap inside the puppet (release the child/activate the trap)

I think he meant something bad that can happen to you. I'd say "You try and release/activate the trap and a suntanned Lebis jumps out from behind the puppet and throws sun tan lotion your face." "You lose a charm point!"

that's what I meant....otherwise everyone will take that one :P
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 04:09:05 AM »

Sounds great , and the whole lose 1 turn would be a little too much , but the half your hp be something interesting to see.

Here the list of puppets in Naruto , and what the prices should be.

Karasu (烏, "Crow") is  Kankuro's first puppet Kankuro.

Price : 15 gems

Kuroari (黒蟻, "Black Ant") is Kankuro's second puppet.

Price : 30 gems

Sanshōuo (山椒魚, "Salamander") is Kankuro's third puppet.

Price : 50 gems

Hiruko (ヒルコ) is Sasori's favourite puppet. Hiruko has a mechanical tail extending from the mouth of what appears to be a mask on his back, the left arm is something that appears to be a large studded projectile capable of firing shrapnel, and the clearly artificial mouth opens to reveal a projectile-firing device. Unlike other puppets, this is worn by the user.

Price : 63 gems

Haha (母, "Mother") and Chichi (父, "Father") were Sasori's first human puppets, created from, or in the image of, his parents. These were probably left behind by him in the village, and are used against him.

Price : 71 gems

Third Kazekage Puppet .

Price : 100 gems

The Chikamatsu Collection is summoned by Chiyo using White Secret Technique: Ten Puppet Collection of Chikamatsu. They were his ten puppet masterpieces, and are effective enough to take an entire castle. Several work in unison, and even seem to use a ninjutsu technique. They are devastating in the right hands.

Price 350 gems consideriung how deadly al of them are , or seperate them .

Then they better be permanent at those prices.

Think puppets are more like weapons , but be treated like mounts. Of cource re use them everyday like the mounts of cource.

hunterj

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 05:44:26 AM »

This is a good idea.

dude no.1

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 06:32:57 AM »

:cool:no opinion on this i cant see a bug but their can be overpowered players.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2006, 07:03:42 AM »

Yeah that can happen , but this was only a thought , because my country my ninja in Wind Country needs something unique to us like the puppets don't you think so everyone. Thats 1 thing in Naruto , nd the manga if already read it knowing puppet ninja users began , and remain in this country.

Imagine using the last set of those 10 puppets for 350gems , but if gonna be weaons also in a way should also include Gold on the prices , because withyour chakra control them.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2006, 07:09:54 AM »

If puppets are put into the game it would probably be put in under a specialty rather than a mount like creature that you can use with any specialty. Thie puppet summoning has been discussed already in another thread.

dude no.1

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2006, 07:11:10 AM »

it would make the game to easy if you had both mounts and puppets.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2006, 07:13:58 AM »

Hate burst your bubble Xaos , but not talking about only about Puppet Summoning. This topic about what things could be used for the Wind Country , and if this worked out it would be the case have to e a sand nin to even use 1 , so be an unique trait , having a puppet shop for. Already explained that Puppets be like mounts 100% , but have a point having your defence , and attack up like a weapon.

:cool:

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2006, 07:19:20 AM »

Hate burst your bubble Xaos , but not talking about only about Puppet Summoning. This topic about what things could be used for the Wind Country , and if this worked out it would be the case have to e a sand nin to even use 1 , so be an unique trait , having a puppet shop for. Already explained that Puppets be like mounts 100% , but have a point having your defence , and attack up like a weapon.

:cool:

That's the problem. Puppet controling is a specialty like medical Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, etc. You wouldn't be able to buy one from a shop and have it move on it's on. And as I said, there IS a thread on this already...

EDIT: And if you aren't talking about using puppets then what's with the post on buying puppets, what puppets would do for you, how they would be put into the game, and etc? Looks like you're talking about puppets to me.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 07:20:55 AM by Xaos »

dude no.1

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2006, 07:23:01 AM »

if puppet summoning is going to be only for sand than wat do the sound mist and fire ninja get. unless you take away the sand's ability to use mounts to make it fair.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2006, 07:29:56 AM »

If havn't notice everyone been talking about Puppets. Just mentioning an idea of a puppet shop , which considering puppets only used in Wind Country be a smart move if Neji did this. Also after everyone was finished taking about Puppets would of thought about other things to add , before added your two cents thank you.

Also what Dude just said thinking about takimng Mounts away from the Sand nins. Think about every village needs very uniques thinks , instead of the same. Let me ask would personally see a Mist Nin use frog summonings?

Anyway anyone here wanna brianstorm about different buildings for Sand Village?

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2006, 08:40:34 AM »

If havn't notice everyone been talking about Puppets. Just mentioning an idea of a puppet shop , which considering puppets only used in Wind Country be a smart move if Neji did this. Also after everyone was finished taking about Puppets would of thought about other things to add , before added your two cents thank you.

Also what Dude just said thinking about takimng Mounts away from the Sand nins. Think about every village needs very uniques thinks , instead of the same. Let me ask would personally see a Mist Nin use frog summonings?

Anyway anyone here wanna brianstorm about different buildings for Sand Village?

You aren't listening to me... There won't be a Puppet shop where you can actually buy puppets until there's a specialty that is added to the game which allows puppets to be controlled. So before talking about that, why not worry about the specialty first. And also, this leads to what Neji said on a different thread about specialties. He has a plan to work out an entire new specialty system if I remember his words correctly, so why not wait and see what happens.

But I do agree that the wind country does need more shops and stuff in it. I rarely go there anymore because there's nothing to do there xD Hrmm, how about this:

Administration Building: (Something like the ramen shop where you can ask for missions and other Information)

I.  Option 1 Title: `2 Front Desk

`2Ask for a mission.(Mission can be taken from the ones in Konoha or new ones can be added.)
`2Ask about an Enemy (Cost 300 gold) (Exactly like the option in DHT)
`2Ask about Current Mounts (Gives information on mounts (Price wise and also maybe some idea on what they do. But not meant to spoil everything. Can't think of a dcent price for this option, maybe 500 per mount.)

II. Option 2 Title: `2Other
`2 Leave
`2 Break into the Aministration Archieves
                  `4"Hey you! What do you think you're doing!"` 2You have been caught and thrown into jail. You have lost 1 forest fight!
                  `2You break into the archieves and gain access to the Administrations Information. (increase evil alignment)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inside archieves
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Option title 1a.: `2Inside the Archieves(You can only break into archieves ONCE per game day.)
Description: `2You enter the Archieves of the Administration Building look around the dark room and view piles of documents. In the corner of the room, your eye notices a rather large chest.
`2View documents on your Enemies. (Shows thier Atk, Def, Hp; Just like DHT basicly. This time free, option to head back into room)
`2View documents on Items. (Shows info about items, option to go back into room)
`2Back to Wind Countryt
`2Open Chest
Opening chest chance 1:`2You open the chest and an alarm sounds! You exit the building as fast as possible and decide not to go back there today.
Opening Chest chance 2:`2You open the chest and an alarm sounds! You rush out of the room and run straight into a guard! You are placed in a lockup and lose 2 forest fights!
Opening Chest chance 3:'2You open the chest and look upon a talisman of magic powers. You grab the talisman and you feel the power flow through you. (You gain a chance of 1, 2, 3, or 4, Forest fights.)
Opening chest Chance 4`2 You open the chest and look upon a small bag. You grab the bag and sneak out of the building. Once outside you open the bag and notice {number of gems} in the bag! (Chance of getting 1,2,3, or 4 Gems.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe something along the lines of that? Description can use some work but it's just a basic idea ^.^

Really anything would be ok by me ^.^ just put something else in Wind country ^.^

« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 09:01:52 AM by Xaos »

dude no.1

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2006, 08:52:17 AM »

:cool: thats real good ideas.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2006, 08:58:52 AM »

OMFG thats more than enough ideas should pm that to Neji if he doesn't get to see it.

dude no.1

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2006, 09:00:14 AM »

well now the problem is if neji puts those in then this topic spoiled the event.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.