Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Since polls are easier to count votes.

Strip Isaribi
Don't strip him

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi  (Read 22343 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Re: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2015, 03:04:48 AM »

I'm down with the IC hunt but he still needs to be stripped as he has broken the rules several times. Also, @Dart, you never answered me. Once the Nibi is in a host, how would I get on the list to take it?
THe reason I ask here is because he has blocked me on this site as well as SL
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 03:06:56 AM by Masane »

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2015, 03:06:42 AM »

Like I said before, Isaribi got the bijuu from stripping me. I was gone 14 days, and on that day my bijuu was gone, no argument to be had, no nothing. So if for some ungodly reason he still wants to continue this ridiculous argument or any of you that sides with him, know that you are riding on the jock strap of Hypocrisy.

They want to have the rules work in their favor, then it can damn well work against them.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2015, 03:11:13 AM »

Hasn't Isa already gave proof in that he's been active. At this point I think some of you guys are either butthurt or trolling. I feel as if many of you just want him stripped just so that you can make it more convenient in obtaining the Sanbi.

Everybody isn't going to get their way. I think Isa shouldn't get stripped.

Riku, you should just calm down, to tell you the truth what you just said is more than enough to support what I was implying.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2015, 03:13:14 AM »

Like I said before, Isaribi got the bijuu from stripping me. I was gone 14 days, and on that day my bijuu was gone, no argument to be had, no nothing. So if for some ungodly reason he still wants to continue this ridiculous argument or any of you that sides with him, know that you are riding on the jock strap of Hypocrisy.

They want to have the rules work in their favor, then it can damn well work against them.

Shocking! You lie once more. Fortunately, here's proof:
http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7904.0.html

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2015, 03:13:27 AM »

Hasn't Isa already gave proof in that he's been active. At this point I think some of you guys are either butthurt or trolling. I feel as if many of you just want him stripped just so that you can make it more convenient in obtaining the Sanbi.

Everybody isn't going to get their way. I think Isa shouldn't get stripped.

Riku, you should just calm down, to tell you the truth what you just said is more than enough to support what I was implying.

I don't hunt for bijuu anymore. No plus side for me. He's had multiple chances and would have not posted at all if this wasn't brought up.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2015, 03:14:36 AM »

Also while it's really cool you guys have a thing against each other DO NOT START IT HERE.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2015, 03:15:45 AM »

Shocking! You lie once more. Fortunately, here's proof:
http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7904.0.html

Shocking I remember writing that post from so long ago.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2015, 03:18:22 AM »

I'm down with the IC hunt but he still needs to be stripped as he has broken the rules several times. Also, @Dart, you never answered me. Once the Nibi is in a host, how would I get on the list to take it?

It isn't my role or responsibility to tell you. You can ask the Nibi's host, yourself, after the two week grace period is up for the new jinc.

Just for clarification, My character already knows Isaribi owns the Isobu via rp I conducted in Kirigakure before our first fight, initially Isaribi was supposed to train me, and I spent time in Kiri waiting for him to get done speaking with Trev in his hospital room, where I affiliated myself with his chakra signature and Isobu's. The rp dragged on for forever like it always does and I ended up leaving Kiri,

but with this vote for the strip, it doesn't really matter.

And far as Malice, I hold none against Isaribi or Dart or anyone else for that matter, this is just a game and my personal feelings don't get into it that far. But I am adamant on "If we have to follow the rules, you gotta follow the rules." lol.

That's what I was referring to, Ichirou. So now, if you want your match, come to Kiri with your intent. Understand this, this WILL be your RP. Can't be doing side missions or other crap like that. If you're locked in an IC bijū challenge, then that take precedent and will have to wait before you RP your route to Kiri and the challenge.

Just so everyone is made aware, stripping Isa will impose a new two week grace period, the challenger list will be cleared, and it's just more waiting. Is that seriously what you want?

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2015, 03:19:47 AM »

Stripping is lame.

Isa is an alright guy, but as some have said he is stubborn. I say he let him keep it, much easier than giving it to Xia who will take some time to find a host, then seal it (Not a pot shot Xia, I know this process takes time) and then they get their grace.

However, if he is to keep it, he needs more of a presence on the forum, it's very important. I recall Dart being somewhat similar and he is fairly active now and has had zero issues I know of. I say give Isa 3-5 days, make him posts his preference rules in the preference page, so there is no more questions as to how to challenge him (I suggest Dart do this too and everyone else that hasnt)

Make him do this, and depending on what he says, let it go from there. If it requires IC knowledge Ichirou gets first crack. We've been through tons of times, you cant deny a challenge, and Ichi has waited three months, which is in the rules (I think).

If he refuses a challenge cause he doesn't like a person, or doesn't make a thing to say how to challenge him in 3-5 days, strips and all that jazz. Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 03:21:50 AM by Trev »
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2015, 03:20:41 AM »

It isn't my role or responsibility to tell you. You can ask the Nibi's host, yourself, after the two week grace period is up for the new jinc.

Just for clarification, My character already knows Isaribi owns the Isobu via rp I conducted in Kirigakure before our first fight, initially Isaribi was supposed to train me, and I spent time in Kiri waiting for him to get done speaking with Trev in his hospital room, where I affiliated myself with his chakra signature and Isobu's. The rp dragged on for forever like it always does and I ended up leaving Kiri,

And far as Malice, I hold none against Isaribi or Dart or anyone else for that matter, this is just a game and my personal feelings don't get into it that far. But I am adamant on "If we have to follow the rules, you gotta follow the rules." lol.

That's what I was referring to, Ichirou. So now, if you want your match, come to Kiri with your intent. Understand this, this WILL be your RP. Can't be doing side missions or other crap like that. If you're locked in an IC bijū challenge, then that take precedent and will have to wait before you RP your route to Kiri and the challenge.

Just so everyone is made aware, stripping Isa will impose a new two week grace period, the challenger list will be cleared, and it's just more waiting. Is that seriously what you want?

Dart she doesn't know who the host is. Give her the name and she will message them.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2015, 03:22:32 AM »

@Trev he has had numerous chances. Too many for me to give him yet another break. Xia will have a week to find a new host. If he doesn't within the week then another topic will be made and so on.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2015, 03:25:09 AM »

So some people think Isa should be stripped. Why? Because Isa was claimed to be inactive when this isn't the case. Now I am 94% sure that everyone who voted in favor of Isa getting stripped are only after the bijuu. If anyone wants to talk their way out of this then please do. Although anyone can just lie and say otherwise.

Shadow, if you may can you share one of these instances that you seem to be so heavily implying.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2015, 03:26:35 AM »

Stripping is lame.

Isa is an alright guy, but as some have said he is stubborn. I say he let him keep it, much easier than giving it to Xia who will take some time to find a host, then seal it (Not a pot shot Xia, I know this process takes time) and then they get their grace.

However, if he is to keep it, he needs more of a presence on the forum, it's very important. I recall Dart being somewhat similar and he is fairly active now and has had zero issues I know of. I say give Isa 3-5 days, make him posts him preference rules in the preference page, so there is no more questions as to how to challenge him (I suggest Dart do this too and everyone else that hasnt)

Make him do this, and depending on what he says, let it go from there. If it requires IC knowledge Ichirou gets first crack. We've been through tons of times, you cant deny a challenge, and Ichi has waited three months, which is in the rules (I think).

If he refuses a challenge cause he doesn't like a person, or doesn't make a thing to say how to challenge him in 3-5 days, strips and all that jazz. Just my opinion.

Working on it. But I have had my fair share of problems still.

Dart she doesn't know who the host is. Give her the name and she will message them.

When it is officially declared on game site, I will. ^^

@Trev he has had numerous chances. Too many for me to give him yet another break. Xia will have a week to find a new host. If he doesn't within the week then another topic will be made and so on.

And no. The issue was him denying the challenges.

He has not resigned into accepting them.
The two people whom it was held against, have also given their approval of the new plan as they are getting their shots.

His activity has been kept to his dwellings and such but now he will post publicly. Currently, his computer is dead/still charging.

So some people think Isa should be stripped. Why? Because Isa was claimed to be inactive when this isn't the case. Now I am 94% sure that everyone who voted in favor of Isa getting stripped are only after the bijuu. If anyone wants to talk their way out of this then please do. Although anyone can just lie and say otherwise.

Shadow, if you may can you share one of these instances that you seem to be so heavily implying.

Someone lock this. It's been resolved.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2015, 03:28:30 AM »

No offense Shadow, I understand that is your opinion, but I disagree. All prior strip attempts were void, which to me means, they hold no weight. If this keeps coming up, the prior situations have not been handled right. The main problem is, Isa isn't apart of this particular community.

You even said, you'll give this topic like 3-5 days. Why not use that time and let Isa posts his preferences and go from there. If Isa is seriously about being apart of this (Ie he was offended when not voting on certain changes.) Give him this option, if he's not serious, you get to strip him in that amount of days you wanted to anyway.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2015, 03:29:20 AM »

Do I alone need to? He has NOT been rp active at all. You can check the logs. And back a few months he was also inactive I think there may be a thread about it even I'm not sure. It was in the mixup of the whole SSM and kiri attack time period.

So if you want to play show the proof card please do the same and show where he has been active. <3

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 24 queries.