Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi...Again.  (Read 16404 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi...Again.
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2015, 12:19:03 AM »

Well, he posted in Kirigakure today, not too long ago. So, I don't know what that means, but I guess it makes this convo pointless?

Also, I believe he last posted before roughly on 6/23, but does it have to be a public post somewhere or something? I haven't read the bijuu rules, since I really have no need to. >.>;

I imagine you kind of do need to read the biju rules, especially if Kiri runs out of candidates for Jinchs at some point down the road. :P

Whether he posts or not, if he doesn't have time to fight challenges at all (which going through an archeological dig would probably cause) then he might as well still be stripped.

I doubt I'll ever be a host, so this is possible! I'll read it, eventually...

Well, I guess we'll see if he takes action against the challengers.

But, secretly, this keeps happening because of a continuous genjutsu, and you're all being tortured within it. Mwuahahaha.

Izanami was supposed to show everyone that keeping the tailed beasts in the game is pointless.

It hasn't succeeded yet, despite all the pain.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2015, 12:35:09 AM »

Well, he posted in Kirigakure today, not too long ago. So, I don't know what that means, but I guess it makes this convo pointless?

Also, I believe he last posted before roughly on 6/23, but does it have to be a public post somewhere or something? I haven't read the bijuu rules, since I really have no need to. >.>;

I imagine you kind of do need to read the biju rules, especially if Kiri runs out of candidates for Jinchs at some point down the road. :P

Whether he posts or not, if he doesn't have time to fight challenges at all (which going through an archeological dig would probably cause) then he might as well still be stripped.

I doubt I'll ever be a host, so this is possible! I'll read it, eventually...

Well, I guess we'll see if he takes action against the challengers.

But, secretly, this keeps happening because of a continuous genjutsu, and you're all being tortured within it. Mwuahahaha.

Izanami was supposed to show everyone that keeping the tailed beasts in the game is pointless.

It hasn't succeeded yet, despite all the pain.

I really wish we could just agree to get rid of them..

Make them immortals that no one can host but can interact with still to gain knowledge. I dunno. Make a few moderators that are permanently assigned to the job of being a free-roaming bijū or something.

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2015, 12:39:32 AM »

I think it'd be cute to have them as companions and in their baby forms -- digimon/pokemon, go!

Stuck in that state forever. Forever.

Or we could get rid of them. That works, too.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2015, 02:37:24 PM »

I think it'd be cute to have them as companions and in their baby forms -- digimon/pokemon, go!

Stuck in that state forever. Forever.

Or we could get rid of them. That works, too.

#Megaform

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2015, 03:37:48 AM »

Or, now hear me out...
Give me any abilities and possessions all currently have required.  ;)

Then, start all over again. :P

I always have a solution to a problem, just have to listen to it. :)

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2015, 06:17:56 AM »

Or, now hear me out...
Give me any abilities and possessions all currently have required.  ;)

Then, start all over again. :P

I always have a solution to a problem, just have to listen to it. :)

Wut?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2015, 04:12:40 AM »

Perhaps returning to topic, has Isaribi been stripped of the Sanbi at this point? A yes or no is what I"m going for in response, since this topic will no doubt be put to rest if the answer is "yes".
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2015, 12:19:39 AM »

I honestly think he should be, for the simple fact that in three weeks this topic will be made yet again, and of course he will log on and all of a sudden get off the hook because of a post he will make in some dwelling that no one else can look in.

The fact we have gotten to the point of putting (Again) at the end of every topic regarding Isa should be enough of a que for people to understand this will happen again, and again.

It's become horrendously clear he cannot maintain an active status because of RL events; his dig or whatever. Maybe when that ends he can challenge whoever has the beast and win it back, but until then the beast should be given to someone who will maintain an actually active status and put the beast to use. As of right now its lost in the void.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2015, 07:45:00 AM »

I gotta agree with Rusaku on this one, i feel like its time he was actually stripped, especially give his busy schedule with this dig

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2015, 01:50:34 AM »

I honestly think he should be, for the simple fact that in three weeks this topic will be made yet again, and of course he will log on and all of a sudden get off the hook because of a post he will make in some dwelling that no one else can look in.

The fact we have gotten to the point of putting (Again) at the end of every topic regarding Isa should be enough of a que for people to understand this will happen again, and again.

It's become horrendously clear he cannot maintain an active status because of RL events; his dig or whatever. Maybe when that ends he can challenge whoever has the beast and win it back, but until then the beast should be given to someone who will maintain an actually active status and put the beast to use. As of right now its lost in the void.

Except, ya know, he made a public post on the Kirigakure board soooo... :p

Nah, he is good. He keeps the beastie.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2015, 02:46:11 AM »

I know I'm posting every where today, but I'm feeling vocal.

Dart >> Isa does this every time. Every time he is about to get stripped after being inactive, he always suckers his challenger or whoever made the topic into 'giving him some time to defend himself on the forum' but instead turns around and posts in Kiri. Every. Time. I watched it happen each time >>;

And he hasn't even posted here yet, has he? Just third parties defending him? >>;

Kinda sketchy... :p
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2015, 04:07:18 AM »

I know I'm posting every where today, but I'm feeling vocal.

Dart >> Isa does this every time. Every time he is about to get stripped after being inactive, he always suckers his challenger or whoever made the topic into 'giving him some time to defend himself on the forum' but instead turns around and posts in Kiri. Every. Time. I watched it happen each time >>;

And he hasn't even posted here yet, has he? Just third parties defending him? >>;

Kinda sketchy... :p

Gotta agree. Is he really about to keep this beast after violating the rules? Where were all these chances when Ichi got stripped? If this were me this topic would be closed already with me being stripped. Dude needs to be stripped point blank.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2015, 05:59:10 AM »

How am I possibly supposed to believe that he can maintain an active status when he cannot even defend himself? (Thank you Athos for pointing this out)

The only ones who came to defend him were the most biased members possible. I am not bashing either, it's a simple fact that Every. Single. Time. that this comes to light the only ones to come to his aid are from Kiri, the ones who want to sit on the beast. 

As it stands, most of the other beast holders (Who are participating in this discussion) are pushing for a strip, or at least some kind of repercussion.

If nothing else, he needs to get on and convince us why he should keep it. How is it fair that he gets to keep the beast after so many topics have been made against him when Ichirou was stripped instantly after only one?

He at least gave an actual notice, on the forum itself, that he would be absent for a certain amount of time until he could get a computer (Or something, my memory is hazy) Isa on the other hand, gave no such notice.

As of right now, no, he should not be able to keep the beast. Please enlighten me on why he should.

If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2015, 06:17:07 AM »

How am I possibly supposed to believe that he can maintain an active status when he cannot even defend himself? (Thank you Athos for pointing this out)

The only ones who came to defend him were the most biased members possible. I am not bashing either, it's a simple fact that Every. Single. Time. that this comes to light the only ones to come to his aid are from Kiri, the ones who want to sit on the beast. 

As it stands, most of the other beast holders (Who are participating in this discussion) are pushing for a strip, or at least some kind of repercussion.

If nothing else, he needs to get on and convince us why he should keep it. How is it fair that he gets to keep the beast after so many topics have been made against him when Ichirou was stripped instantly after only one?

He at least gave an actual notice, on the forum itself, that he would be absent for a certain amount of time until he could get a computer (Or something, my memory is hazy) Isa on the other hand, gave no such notice.

As of right now, no, he should not be able to keep the beast. Please enlighten me on why he should.

^^^Nuff Said.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2015, 12:54:25 PM »

Hm...I still can't fully support the strip based on the one week thingy. No matter how I look at it. It was never intended to be one week to post. No one has shown a link (yet) to where that was amended from 2 weeks to 1 week. It'll always be two weeks to me no matter what. One week is too short in my opinion.

That being said I do support it on the terms that he's inactive and has done this before. As stated by others.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 16 queries.