Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi...Again.  (Read 16418 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi...Again.
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2015, 04:37:20 PM »

It is but okay. Refusal 1!
---Original Message from Isaribi(2015-07-07 19:48:08)---
Being a Sage Mode User with Mind's Eye of Kagura isn't an adequate excuse to learn of my status as a jinchūriki.

According to the databooks, both of their sensory doesn't guarantee you can pinpoint the Sanbi within me. Plus, you will have to know my chakra signature to begin with in order to accurately lock and hone in on them. We have no recent RP history, especially with you consistently going inactive after losing your bijū challenges.

If you want to pursue this path, then you need to obtain and engage in actual IC hunt where I am allowed access to the RP to ensure that you obtain the information legitimately and ICCly.

Not only is he inactive, he is actively refusing challenges. I've been nothing but pleasant with him, as to give him no reason to refuse, and now he refuses based off his own ignorance to how things work. Mind you, he sent that to me a week ago, and has not even read my reply to that, for the most simple reason, in that he has been offline for another fuggin week. (Go check the warrior list)

Guys, he has, will, and is inactive, and refuses challenges as he pleases, as seen with me, Ichi, Masane, and I am sure others that he simply doesn't like.

This needs to end with this post.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2015, 05:25:26 PM »

I'm with him here unless convinced otherwise. Mind you I still say strip him. Just this particular matter.

Mind's Eye extends to 10 kilometers or about 6-7 miles. The wikia states it can extend further so let's say it doubles. 14 miles, debatable, but hey why not?

Right. So Riku who has Eye's Mind/sage mode and Isaribi who has a bijuu.

Riku CAN sense Isaribi's bijuu chakra. Their chakra isn't like normal chakra. Especially since he has been/is a host he can by all means differentiate the two. (Correct me if I'm wrong. :P)

But...I'm interested in how Riku IC does know where to look for Isa let alone that Isa has a bijuu. Are you in Kiri? These are countries not tiny cities that span a few miles. Kiri is in the middle of water. Miles out. Far more than The Mind's Eye can sense.

If it were me I'm sure he'd accept. We had a throw down when Bocc's AKA was up and so I know his location and his signature. He might not 100% like me, but for me he couldn't deny me challenging him no matter what.

I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2015, 05:43:14 PM »

Scouting mission while I was a member of Konoha, Nathan was Hokage, and would vouch for it. If anyone remembers I specifically had a title that went along the lines of, "Bijuu hunter" or something.

It was months ago so the RP was lost, but it's not that hard for someone to Kamui onto the Island that Kiri is on, walk a few miles, Triple the Effectiveness of Minds's eye with Sage mode, giving a 30 kilometer sensing radius, which to my belief equals to about 20 miles of sensing.

Fact of the matter is, he hasn't even looked online to check if I sent a message explaining the RP that went on, or even if I had the RP saved, he just refused, gave me the middle finger and threw them deuces as he's done to others before me.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 05:45:25 PM by Riku »

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2015, 05:56:07 PM »

Hm...I still can't fully support the strip based on the one week thingy. No matter how I look at it. It was never intended to be one week to post. No one has shown a link (yet) to where that was amended from 2 weeks to 1 week. It'll always be two weeks to me no matter what. One week is too short in my opinion.

That being said I do support it on the terms that he's inactive and has done this before. As stated by others.

I think given this situation, even if the rule is supposed to be 2 weeks he still needs to get stripped. Just for the simple fact that this continuously happens over and over again.

I actually like the three tails, and I would like to have an actual opportunity to make moves for it, and with Isaribi having it that doesn't really seem that possible. Nothing against the guy, he's just busy. I understand that, but with the way the site works he doesn't need possession of that beast anymore, it's long over due in my opinion for him to lose it.

My sister and I were discussing this and she brought up a valid point to me, I haven't seen Isaribi fight for the Sanbi since he fought Ichirou originally, which was back when we first got onto this sight with the Rinnegan and all, So that was kind of a while back. I haven't seen him fight a single challenger since then (Not saying that it hasn't happened, I just haven't personally seen it.)

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2015, 04:07:18 PM »

Being a Sage Mode User with Mind's Eye of Kagura isn't an adequate excuse to learn of my status as a jinchūriki.

According to the databooks, both of their sensory doesn't guarantee you can pinpoint the Sanbi within me. Plus, you will have to know my chakra signature to begin with in order to accurately lock and hone in on them. We have no recent RP history, especially with you consistently going inactive after losing your bijū challenges.

If you want to pursue this path, then you need to obtain and engage in actual IC hunt where I am allowed access to the RP to ensure that you obtain the information legitimately and ICCly.

I'm with him here unless convinced otherwise. Mind you I still say strip him. Just this particular matter.

Mind's Eye extends to 10 kilometers or about 6-7 miles. The wikia states it can extend further so let's say it doubles. 14 miles, debatable, but hey why not?

Riku CAN sense Isaribi's bijuu chakra. Their chakra isn't like normal chakra. Especially since he has been/is a host he can by all means differentiate the two. (Correct me if I'm wrong. :P)

But...I'm interested in how Riku IC does know where to look for Isa let alone that Isa has a bijuu. Are you in Kiri? These are countries not tiny cities that span a few miles. Kiri is in the middle of water. Miles out. Far more than The Mind's Eye can sense.

If it were me I'm sure he'd accept. We had a throw down when Bocc's AKA was up and so I know his location and his signature. He might not 100% like me, but for me he couldn't deny me challenging him no matter what.

Not really taking sides, although there's a lot of evidence here that points to stripping Isaribi.
Anyways, the problem isn't about the range of your sensing. It's rather or not you can actually sense the bijuu within Isaribi.

Sasuke had to use Sharingan: Genjutsu to find out where Killer B is. Karin is present and even told Suigetsu to back off to let Sasuke do his thing.
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/408/4

Killer Bee in what appears to be morphing back from bijuu mode.
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/408/16

Sasuke asking if Killer B is the 8-tail jinchuriki.
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/409/17

Karin is now able to sense Killer B's chakra.
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/410/5

Karin sensing Killer B's chakra level in bijuu mode
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/414

Based on those pieces of evidence, Karin cannot sense Killer B as a jinchuriki.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2015, 04:54:48 PM »

Not really taking sides, although there's a lot of evidence here that points to stripping Isaribi.
Anyways, the problem isn't about the range of your sensing. It's rather or not you can actually sense the bijuu within Isaribi.

Sasuke had to use Sharingan: Genjutsu to find out where Killer B is. Karin is present and even told Suigetsu to back off to let Sasuke do his thing.
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/408/4

Killer Bee in what appears to be morphing back from bijuu mode.
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/408/16

Sasuke asking if Killer B is the 8-tail jinchuriki.
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/409/17

Karin is now able to sense Killer B's chakra.
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/410/5

Karin sensing Killer B's chakra level in bijuu mode
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/414

Based on those pieces of evidence, Karin cannot sense Killer B as a jinchuriki.

See my theory is, she didn't know what to look for, and where. They weren't even near him, as he was all the way up in them mountains, and something tells me it's further away than she can sense, also, she didn't know what the Bijuu chakra looked like. If in fact it isn't the range that is an issue, then there should be no issue, being as IC I do know what the bijuu chakra looks like.

I could be wrong, but it seems awfully likely that they just weren't in range, and she didn't know what to look for.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2015, 06:05:45 PM »

See my theory is, she didn't know what to look for, and where. They weren't even near him, as he was all the way up in them mountains, and something tells me it's further away than she can sense, also, she didn't know what the Bijuu chakra looked like. If in fact it isn't the range that is an issue, then there should be no issue, being as IC I do know what the bijuu chakra looks like.

I could be wrong, but it seems awfully likely that they just weren't in range, and she didn't know what to look for.

Your theory has no proof to back it up.

"....she didn't know what to look for, and where."

Karin knows that Killer Bee is in Kumogakure and yet still can't sense him. >.>
Correct me if I'm wrong but you are in Kirigakure and are claiming to sense him right away?

And this is based on knowing what bijuu chakra looks like? So...what does bijuu chakra look like inside a body when it's not in use? In the Naruto vs Neji fight, Neji used his byakugan on Naruto and we did not see any bijuu chakra in his Chakra Pathway System until Naruto actually used the Nine-Tail's chakra. >.>

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2015, 06:25:01 PM »

Like I'd really like to argue this with you, but this Topic really needs to stay on track. D;

Is it time to take a community vote? We have all talked about, everyone who has interest in these types of things at least, and only two people have defended Isa, and only one of them has posted on this topic in over 3 weeks (Dart), what more is there to talk about?

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2015, 07:17:25 PM »

I'm down for a vote, though I don't think it's necessary, I think a strip is in order

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2015, 07:24:21 PM »

I'm down for a vote, though I don't think it's necessary, I think a strip is in order

I honestly don't think so either, as there has been basically no opposition from the defendant, or his enablers.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2015, 07:38:14 PM »

I don't think there's much of a defense to be had, post or no post it's about his general activity as a Jinchuriki. Isaribi is the only Jinchuriki i've seen to work around the strip rules like this, I think it's about time it stopped.

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2015, 10:51:57 PM »

......sides with Mei.  :D  :cool:
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2015, 10:57:44 PM »

It's border line retarded to say that a Sage using the mind's eye could not detect Biju chakra.
But I'm just Masane so I don't know what I'm talking about. >.>

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2015, 12:04:14 AM »

It's border line retarded to say that a Sage using the mind's eye could not detect Biju chakra.
But I'm just Masane so I don't know what I'm talking about. >.>

When it comes to canon things, it seems to be black and white here. No room for greys. Because Mind's Eye is a canon technique and hasn't been stated that it could detect biju chakra, then I guess people here would say it can't detect biju chakra (unless it's being used).
If you're using an original technique/jutsu, then they allow leeway...But then some people won't even play with you because you're not 'canon'.
Personally, I think it's all silly, but whatever lol
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2015, 01:03:50 AM »

Pretty much comes down to this

If you think Minds Eyes is enough to find Isa and he denied Riku then the solution is strip or force him to accept the fight.

Inactivity. This host as been inactive many times, and is known to get on and post when he is near being stripped. In fact he's already been gone for another 8 days. If you believe past transgressions are enough, strip him

If you don't think the inactivity has been to big/ don't think people have found a legit way to find out he is a host to challenge him, no strip.

My opinion: Isa has gotten to many breaks with his inactivity. Strip him, give it to Xia or Dart to give away (or keep). They get one week to seal it in someone (ONE WEEK, not what you guys with the Nibi that took months). Then people may pursue the new host as they seek. Also Isa too may choose to attempt to regain the beast from the new host just like everyone else. Should he win it back, perhaps he'll be a bit more active after having been stripped once.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 16 queries.