Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Jinchuuriki, Their Beast, and Their Villages  (Read 6095 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Jinchuuriki, Their Beast, and Their Villages
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2015, 01:53:16 AM »

You really love telling people what their thoughts and intents are, don't you? Have I not been told of some super distant blood relation that makes you know my own thoughts better than I do myself?

I had it up to here of your complaining during the konoha event, which might I add was a major contributor to why Kageri has very likely quit for good, so I'm going to say this only once.

Drop it and leave me the fuck alone.

Me complaining about the event or the event itself caused Kageri to leave? I didn't hear the perspective that she quit because she was tired of my qualms with it (the most vulgar of which I expressed in relative private). That is a completely different topic though that I only vaguely brought up because saying I have never ever thrown wild accusations your way would have been outright lying.

The whole point of me stating that it was against the rules was for knowledge and information purposes. So far, I have seen nothing to refute my primary argument, only that "you are being ridiculous, he is a very active RPer" or "drop it". Deathstroke is new, and probably had no idea that the implication that doing your RP hunt would be a waste of his time due to the hoops a questionable part of the contract. Just think, if he were busy fighting Warren Rusaku could have gotten his fight, and we wouldn't have had to go through that, whatever you want to call it.

This isn't about what happened in Konoha, this is about making it clear that RP that is practically impossible (if not impossible) for a challenger to feasibly due is not permitted to be a required part of the challenger hunt under the current rules. So many hosts (and even challengers) either pick and choose what rules to follow, apply interpretations that are all over the place, or just don't follow the rules at all. And it defeats the purpose of having rules and punishing people over them.

Why go through the heartache of going after one individual for maybe breaking the rules or general courtesies (the recent 3-tails thread, previous "strip them!" threads, the various threads where repeatedly it's been stated that RP hunts cannot be impossible for the challenger) and then just completely remain silent when another individual is clearly (from the current evidence) breaking the rules? Is it favoritism due to a bias of the RPer being good for the site? I don't plan on pursuing executive action because that's not my intention nor plan, not with what I have going on in my life right now.

I feel that Deathstroke, and others, should be aware of what looks to be a violation of the rules. It would take a lynch mob to actually do anything about it because that's what it takes sometimes to get people to stop trying to RP how they want, against the biju rules, instead of just changing or abolishing the biju rules if the rules are so undesired. If folks would just play by the rules, change them, or leave the jurisdiction of the rules altogether, so fewer discussion would have to be focused on the tailed beasts to begin with.

That you say his RP activity is designed to purposefully keep bijuu hunters away is ridiculous. He is an avid rper, has been since before he got the beast, and so I am calling you out on that erroneous assumption you  are making...

Still don't see how that makes me wrong, but whatever. Unless someone who has directly been affected by this finds foul, there is no reason to continue beating a dead horse. If all conversation regarding the original topic is done, lock inbound.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2015, 01:57:28 AM »

no rules were violated eric.
so get off it and lock the thread. do your mod job man.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2015, 02:05:50 AM »

Should anyone have anything else to put into the original discussion of jinchurikii and their relationship and status with their villages, feel free to send a PM to get the thread unlocked. Any of the tangents should be taken to a different thread altogether.

Locked.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 16 queries.