Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Bijuu Rules Workshop  (Read 24206 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Bijuu Rules Workshop
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2015, 01:41:25 AM »

You will have to make sure "agree to strip" is not the only thing that will be done. The strip condition, if it is going to be "beyond the time and that is it" should be just that. There should not be any discussion beyond "did they go beyond time in activity with and/or without notice", or else you will find it tricky to get it to stick, similar to the old rules.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2015, 01:45:12 AM »

You will have to make sure "agree to strip" is not the only thing that will be done. The strip condition, if it is going to be "beyond the time and that is it" should be just that. There should not be any discussion beyond "did they go beyond time in activity with and/or without notice", or else you will find it tricky to get it to stick, similar to the old rules.

That is what I meant to say. You just need to bring it to the attention of the forum and confirm that it was done without prior, agreed upon, notice.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2015, 01:56:38 PM »

That is what I meant to say. You just need to bring it to the attention of the forum and confirm that it was done without prior, agreed upon, notice.

No voting, no "see what the majority says", just present evidence and move on? Sounds doable.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2015, 06:42:24 PM »

No voting, no "see what the majority says", just present evidence and move on? Sounds doable.

Yeah since the conditions for strip will just be not acknowledging or not posting you just need to basically say they did that, and we'll be able to see if it's true. If they didn't post in the time frame agreed on we'll see that since it's on the forum and agree that they lost. And if you challenged them and they failed to respond in the time frame we'll see that too because you challenged them on the forum.

Basically just bring it to the attention of everyone so we can, #1, know that the bijuu is changing hands and, #2, point out if you're wrong and/or jumping the gun. It might be the 7th day calendar wise but it may be noon and you made your post at 5 pm. So really it's been 6 days and 19 hours. They should have the full time to post.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2015, 08:49:50 PM »

I know I said I wasn't going to do this, but I still think the OOC option is being made too complicated and that taking away the IC option defeats the purpose of having a bijuu; to use in RP. And for those who want RP, then accommodations should be made. If you are going to hunt Kayenta down to kill her ---let's say because of her willingness to make Suna a missing ninja safe home and refusal to turn them over to their prior village of affiliation during her reign as Nidaime, you are going to have to find her. And that is just standard RP. Currently she is out to sea looking for her brother Teostra. And I am sorry that people do not know she is on that mission so just showing up without reasonable searching RP having been performed is going to get you laughed at and ignored.

Now pretend she has a bijuu, god forbid. Suddenly standard RP goes out the window? Why? because it is hard? Well too bad. I am not taking one in the knee just because I have a toy that people fight over so hard they lose their minds. You aren't suddenly going to be able to say...report to zone 7 so I can kill you now Kay. [incidentally that is exactly where she is] But that is what you are telling hosts who want RP.

The issue of even knowing a host is a host. For the above scenario of wanting to kill the Nidaime Kazekage, by now it is common knowledge that is Kayenta, so I am fine with that. But specifically looking for the host of the 9 tails, for instance, should require some RP to learn who it is and where they are. For Hosts who wish to be IC hunted and fought, a challenge list makes no sense.

So how do we go about making the IC hunt possible?

Well for starters, hunters should have to be active in RP. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. If you want Shukaku, then get it into your head you are on an IC hunt. Otherwise go choose an OOC host where you do not have to work so hard. But if you are up to the challenge of taking Warren down, then I suggest you step up your game and enter the RP mind set instead of crying around that this host is a cheater and trying to keep everyone from taking his beasty.

Granted it is difficult to keep up with every storyline on the site. Some suggestions were made about dropping hints so people could at least have a lead. Information tag lines to the bio should accommodate this with the understanding it is OOC information.

Ex: Notoriety Status: Weak = Kayenta, The Dread Pirate Robert, Joe the Barbor, etc...
      Clues: Gain familiarity with Shukaku chakra, investigate Suna as a known village of interest

At the risk of making anyone a target, who-what-where-when-how....was any particular beast dealt with in the past? What is public knowledge about the beast? Investigate and run your leads out to the eventual end game scenario.

But throwing your hands up in the air and saying, "oh this is impossible." Well that is a hunter issue, not a host one and it should be dealt with on that end rather than the other.

So what happens when you actually Find Kayenta?
 Well you will have some obstacles to be sure.

There is that biozome effect about the island that will have to be dealt with. But here is where some OOC dialogue can be useful.

"Uhm hey kay. I found you. now what? Oh? There are storms round your island? Cool, I will be sure to note that in my RP. Thanks! see you soon." And then you can go about dealing with the obstacle placed in your way. Through RP. You might get through, you might not. Them's the breaks Bubby-Joe.

What else? The island is infested with chakra wielding sentient dinosaur beasts! HOLY COW THAT IS SO COOL, WHY WAS I NOT INVITED TO GO ON THIS QUEST TOO!!!!

Again, this information can be imparted through pms so you don't look like an idiot by missing the obvious in the environment you have just entered. Iburi Ray is actually GMing those beasts so expect an encounter from him. A good old heads up to Ray...come out and play...will fix that up.

What else? Well I am not alone. The truth is out there.

Hiro Toranaga and Becquerel are with me. So it is iffy if Hiro will give a hoot [ he has never forgiven she and Cmage for entering into an alliance after the war between Suna and Kiri ], but maybe cause he needs something from Kay that his life depends on, duh duh duh. And Becquerel might feel heroic, who knows? Do you feel heroic Bec? DO you feel period?

You might have more to face than just Kayenta. Cause if Hiro and Bec find reasonable motivation to fight you, then there it is. They might not just stand around wringing their hands crying, "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!" Then again they might just pull up lawn chairs, eat popcorn, and laugh their butts off.

This is rp.

You wanna spar with Kayenta? Well then welcome to OOC world. Not rp. So when you kill her, later that day she is going to be alive and well doing her thang again.

Reasonable Obstacles
None of these issues in the Quest for Teostra RP are insurmountable. But what about the uber no way no how go F yourself village defense system? It bites my butt just as hard as it does yours, and they came to be because some attacks on the village were being made to totally wipe it from the face of the earth and one shot a whole village out of existence and people were sick of it. So now...the ability of a ninja to sneak into a village is void. And that is just total bullshit. You all know it is. And it needs to stop. BUT. YOU WAR MONGERS NEED TO BE WILLING TO STOP TOTAL EXTINCTION RPS IN ORDER TO MAKE BIJUU HUNTING AND BASIC NINJA SKILLS POSSIBLE AGAIN AND HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELVES FOR THE CURRENT SITUATION! You want to take the IC out of bijuu hunting because it is impossible? Well you are going to have to give something up to make it possible again. And so are the villages.

Fighting The Mob
While it is true that if you come to the village gates and shout out that you want to kill Dorothy, turn her over or the Emerald City will go down in flames, the whole town is going to jump up and take you down. It will be one against the entire population, other than traitors who will be slain in the town square when we are done with you. So don't be a boob and call down the entire world on your silly-self. But if you do, well too bad. And if it takes three years to finish the rp...guess you bit off more than you could chew so choak on it.

However, let's don't go there? A reasonable number of people should be involved so we can all be home for Christmas in this life time. For every attacker, no more than five defenders? And if it gets bigger...then divide it up into minor battle teams to keep the action moving along...and please, go to the zones and let the rest of the village who could care less have a place to have lives while you guys are hacking each other up. Just pretend your little scene is isolated and playing out on its own on another posting board set up to be the village. Unless of course everyone wishes to have this be a huge big major event in which case god help you and see you in 20 years.

That brings me to character death.
 I still believe that is the ultimate in character control and should be left up to the player in question regardless of how you say it makes sense now that they are dead.

And I feel nothing is lower than to say of an inactive person in an unresolved RP that their body is now yours to be your little play thing. How big and powerful you are to claim victory over a foe who is not even playing. Way to go buddy. Good job.

The point is, our various preferences should be applicable to more than just what moves I will accept during the fight.

Let's get CRUDE!!!

Some want to skip the date and just get down to the nitty gritty, Wham bam thank you mister!
 'Yes dear, I'll call. promise. We'll do lunch!'
Others want a little romance and the thrill of the chase before it gets down to the wire.

And what's wrong with that? Step outside your comfort zone and walk a bit on the wild side.

SO...you all want to take the bijuu matches into OOC only?
do you know what that means?
It no longer exists in RP. So don't go bringing one to my village or characters and using it in RP. Cause the last IC person I saw with that bijuu quit SL 6 years ago. All the actual Jinchuuriki are missing nin who have disappeared from the world.

There are you facts of the day on RP from Kayenta.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2015, 08:50:13 PM »

My thoughts added, those I agree from Bocc's list included. Bulletted for ease of reading.

-->Make a Forum Account
  • Post a thread with challenge preferences, IC or OOC, and include date when 14 day grace period is over, within first post.
  • Update current activity log once every 14 days in this thread within second post.
  • Keep a challenger list in this thread within third post. This includes IC hunters as well.
  • Your preference rules do not exclude you from the basic rules.
  • Matches can be held on the forum, in a separate thread, but it is not required, Time outs no longer occur on SL nor do posts disappear until months after the inactivity rules have been exceeded.
  • Post any planned absences to this thread and match thread if applicable.

-->Activity
  • You must make public posts once every 14 days in accessible areas. No dwellings, Hoshigakure, or upper zones will count.
  • You must post in a current match once every 7 days.
  • Failure to keep up activity will end in removal of beast.
  • Notification of absence must be made in your forum preference thread and forum match thread if applicable. This includes in or out of match absences. Absences over 14 days will result in stripping. You may try again when life permits activity.
  • You will not be stripped if public rp inactivity prevents you from taking your turn in the time frame of an IC match. However, after 14 days of waiting, the inactive player should be skipped or Character Controlled in a reasonable, passive manner in order to progress the RP. Such inactive players cannot be injured nor cause injury to another during a pass or CC turn.

-->You Must Accept All Challenges
  • Defeated challengers cannot challenge the same host for the same bijuu for 3 months.
  • violating this rule with alts will get you banned from ALL bijuu challenges for 6 months.
  • The grace period of 14 days is sacred. No challenges will be accepted until it has elapsed.
  • You must notify next challenger when it is their turn through pm. Make a reply to your preference thread that you have notified the next challenger.
  • If challenger does not begin setting up the match with the host within 7 days of notification he is skipped and bumped to the bottom of the challenge list. Make edits to challenger list to reflect this bump.
  • You may not challenge yourself on an alt. Violation of this will get you stripped and banned from all bijuu challenges for 6 months.

-->Challenging a Host
  • You must post to the host's preference thread to make a valid challenge.
  • You must check forum threads to stay informed.
  • You must set up match particulars with host within 7 days of notification or you will be bumped to the bottom of his/her challenge list.
  • You cannot challenge any host until after their 14 day grace period is over.
  • You are bound by the activity rules too. Notify host of inactivity in pm and his preference thread or forum match if applicable. After 14 days in a notified inactivity you will bow out gracefully and may challenge this host for this bijuu again after 3 months.
  • You must post to match every 7 days. After 7 days from a non-notified inactivity, you will bow out gracefully and may challenge this host for this bijuu again after 3 months.
  • You may have more than one OOC match going at the same time.
  • You can only do one IC match with no OOC matches at the same time.
  • After Inactivity or defeat you may challenge a different host, or the same host for a different bijuu right away.
  • OOC matches are 1v1. Preferences can alter this upon agreement of all parties involved.
  • IC match participants will be arranged at time of encounter. Additions and extractions of participants are up to those involved. Be reasonable. Horde matches take too long. Please avoid this scenario.

-->Proficiency With Beast. [this needs work and is an RP issue but i copied bocc's list where I agree]
  • 30 days per tail. You must post rp to this effect during that time.
  • Beast taming ability KGs should be RP only. Resets do not decrease number of days to proficiency for each tail unless any reset counts. This is an OOC issue, has nothing to do with skill, and I do not see why it matters at all. But...this is the part that needs discussion. Try not to mix IC and OOC here. Forest fighting is an OOC thing, and accounts can be bought and people borrow resets so it really is not a measure of having earned anything and is just hand waving. My opinions, such as they are, differ from others. Here is where IC wins the day. RP to earn proficiency for the win. KG that are RP'd, not reset, should be what matters since we are talking RP proficiency.
  • rehosting a formerly held bijuu decreasing proficiency but only if it was previously mastered. Otherwise the struggle of will starts all over again against a beast who was never completely befriended. Subduing does not infer mastery. How many days should this count for? It needs work.
  • The beast must be completely mastered before the Jinchuriki can access Tailed Beast Mode. The Bijuu Bomb can only be used while in Tailed Beast Mode. The Bijuu’s passive ability can be accessed immediately upon being sealed with the beast, but the power will be weaker than someone who has mastered the beast.
  • If a Jinchuriki attempts to access more tails than they have mastered they will lose control of the beast. If they were not already in a V2 cloak they will immediately ascend to such at the level of tails they attempted to access. They must then rp is much the same way as Naruto having lost control of Kurama. The host is unconscious and subject to the whims of a furious bijuu. They will attack perpetually until anything that could be perceived as an opponent is killed, this includes their own summons, such as animals or Edo Tensei zombies. The host will gain a tail each turn starting after the turn they first lost control. After reaching the maximum number of tails in the V2 state the host will ascend to the full bijuu form on the next turn. If this happens the host is killed and the challenger need only subdue the rampaging bijuu to win the match.

--> Bijuu Summons and Multiple Beasts
  • Summons are permitted, but the bijuu is hostile and must be contained as such.
  • You can only host one beast at a time.
  • You cannot use an extra bijuu in a match that has its own challenger list, but must do those matches in a timely fashion too.
  • Due to each beast having its own list of challengers, you can only be challenged for one bijuu at a time by that same person in the same match, unless that same challenger happens to be on both lists and their turn happens to arrive at the same time for both beasts. You do not have to make that match be for both but may break them into two separate OOC fights.
  • If you are using a bijuu with no challenge list in a match to defend another and then get challenged for that extra bijuu, after the one week to make arrangements has expired, you must exit that bijuu from the prior match so that its challenger may begin his/her match with you.
  • OOC - if you host a beast and use another as a summons during the match and lose while both are actively in the battle, you lose them both. ONLY IF THE EXTRA BEAST HAS NO CHALLENGER WAITING. You only lose what you have on you at the time of the defeat, not all the bijuu you may have as summons and did not use or have dismissed before you're defeated. The number of participants must be set prior to beginning.  This includes the number of bijuu you will be summoning. If you have any extra beasts active, or you have their contracts/sealing mechanisms upon you, you should be prepared for extra loss. Again, this situation cannot occur for extra beasts that have their own list of challengers waiting for a match.
  • IC - the winner cleans up big time. He gets your sealed beast, if you have one, he gets your active summons. He gets any contract or sealing mechanisms you have on you at the time of the defeat. Those beasts that are not on the field of battle go to the village/clan head or will spawn being free from constraints in an event up for grabs decided by the community in 2 weeks time.
  • Is it possible to summons and control more than one beast at a time in the same battle? I do not think so.

-->Judging a Match
  • both parties choose a judge and abide by their decision.
  • create a forum thread to discuss a judge's decision you cannot live only as a last resort and then abide by the community opinions.
  • Compromises must be made in the event of a deadlock. Failure to come to terms after ever option has been exhausted will result in stripping, challenger denied, and the bijuu turned over to a 3 month cool down during which time the community will decide what to do. Both challenger and host will be denied access due to gross incompetence.

--> Stripping a Host
  • Breaking one of the above rules constitutes stripping.
  • The bijuu goes to village or clan leader.
  • If no such person exists, the bijuu is put into the hands of the community to decide.
  • 14 weeks after stripping a new host must be chosen.
  • 7 days after host is chosen an RP to seal must be completed. OOC sealing must be completed within 2 days of being chosen.

-->IC matches
  • IC hosts must keep a bio tag to indicate current location, notoriety status, and minor clues for hunters to follow on SL bio and in preference thread on forum.
  • Hunters must rp learning who the host is, locating the host, and setting up their encounter to force the challenge match.
  • The number of participants is to be determined by those involved. Keep it simple to avoid unending combat.
  • The defeated host dies after extraction unless extraordinary measures are met.
  • The successful hunter must contain bijuu immediately.
  • Killing a host before extraction results in respawning of beast in 2 weeks at that very spot.
  • No dibs on respawned bijuu.
  • Do not provoke a horde response from the host's village by announcing your challenge and intent to kill them at the gate then complain about the entire village joining the fight.

-->Uber No way you are getting in our village defenses
  • This issue needs dealt with and is discussed in the next post i make.

--> My objection to the bijuu summons.
  • If I host the one tails and summon the two tails, that has no challenge list, and your buddy then challenges me for the 2 tails....we have one week to set up the fight. However....you have one week to make your reply post...so you just wait...and then...the one week is up and I have to exit the 2 tails from the match to go fight your buddy, and then you make your post. well you have screwed me. now you don't have to face my summons of the 2 tails, do you.
  • To my knowledge the summoning of bijuu has never been agreed upon. and where are unhosted ibjuu kept? Some device? Or are they free roaming with seals of summoning upon them? It seems to me that the only way to control a bijuu was to seal them in someone. Only the happy free bijuu after Naruto did his grande save the world thing...were then free and peaceful to go off and live in their own chosen habitats...but then they were free and docile and not subjected to anyone's summoning. right? Well no one on SL has given the bijuu the love treatment and cured them of their desire to destroy mankind...have they? If so I see someone going to capture this peace loving bijuu and start the hate all over again. Only this time he is a fully physical complete creature. hrm...
  • And what happens to a defeated summoned bijuu? Is it like other summons and goes poof back to where it was summonsed from? If not, then why?
  • And I am sorry, but why does the controlling genjutsu even work on the bijuu to begin with? Why are they not immune to genjutsu as a beast of pure chakra? What physical senses are there to be controlled for a genjutsu to work? Who has a genjutsu powerful enough to be as potent as the seals to make a jinchuuriki?
  • Can we have a thread to discuss summons and people explain this thing to me? It just sounds bogus to me.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2015, 10:13:19 PM »

Let me see if I can address everything, let me know if I missed something.

Your first problem with the bijuu's as summons was why I stated you'd be forced to fight multiple people simultaneously. That scenario wouldn't happen because if someone challenged you for the 2 tails while you were defending the 1 tails they would just join that same fight and you'd be fighting 2 hunters. Of course it is up to them to decide how much, if at all, they want to work together.

I think that is a fair trade for someone like me who wants to and is able to collect multiple bijuu. If you're strong enough to think you can collect the Tailed Beasts yourself than you should have no problem fighting a handful of opponents. Up to and including a 9v1 handicap match.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the beast proficiency I tried to explain that it would be rp based but even when people just use their KG solely from rp they still usually designate it as 4/4 or Grandmaster or something, so that is how you'd determine how many days it took off.

Most people say that it is all or nothing in regards to rehosting a beast. If you completely mastered it before it was removed from you then you will still have mastery, otherwise you start all over. You also only keep the beast's passive ability after it is removed from you if you had mastery of it. Those abilities would be.

1: Sand Manipulation
2: Blue Fire and perhaps the nail techniques
3: Coral Manipulation
4: Lava Manipulation
5: Steam Manipulation
6: Acid Manipulation
7: Bug... stuff
8: Ink Manipulation
9: Negative Emotions/Energy Sensing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not against the IC hunt idea. Though I don't know why people keep saying the bijuu shouldn't count in rp if they're only being contested OOC, when that is how it was always originally done.

The rules just need to be actually enforced. The previous rules were pretty transparent,

"This means that if an IC Challenge is chosen, the challenger has to RP learning the host’s identity and location and maneuvers him into a Match. This does not mean that the RP is used as a means for the Host to forever avoid having to face his challenger. The host must make it possible for the challenger to complete the terms of the RP event. This is not the battle part. You are going to face off with each other. You are just being creative about it. "

They were just completely abused. So I think if people want to do an IC hunt the challenger and the host should sit down, discuss the rp they want to do and then do it. Tell the hunter you're where ever, these people are there with me. They'll postulate a way to track you down to that location, and then you'll do the rp and fight. I get the allure of making people "work" for the fight by having them track you down but right now I don't think anyone is to be trusted to do that fairly. A few people ruined it for everyone. I don't think we can never ever do it again but I think it's something we should work our way up to. I like pretty much all your ideas for the IC hunts though and agree both sides need to give a little to make it work.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2015, 08:32:07 AM »

I think that trusting someone to not abuse an IC hunt is an huge issue. To not abuse any RP issue, truthfully.

I do know that Warren does not abuse this. I have seen the accusations of it, but it seemed little more than complaining about his desire not to be metagamed and god modded against. He has been accused of inactivity as well, which is beyond preposterous.

I have seen it be abused by others. And I see no need to name call them out. Such cases of abuse can be dealt with on an individual case without the need to constrict the process for everyone. I am not a fan of throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

I do not think that someone should have to participate in an ongoing match when making an OOC challenge for a bijuu. Why should I have to have the process be delayed with what to me is just a third wheel? If I want to, sure. But it should not be a requirement.

This is why I feel that bijuu with challengers of their own should not be available for summoning. Matches take long enough with out it needlessly being compounded in such a manner.

And why does genjutsu on a bijuu work? How is summoning possible?

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2015, 09:28:21 AM »

There's a lot of really good points in all of this. But, I just wanted to answer this question. Genjutsu has been shown to work on the beasts, but that only applies to Sharingan genjutsu. In this type of medium, I don't think genjutsu should really work on the beasts. Considering genjutsu works by affecting the chakra flow to the brain and these beasts are basically just physical bodies of chakra (meaning they shouldn't have a brain lol) then disrupting their chakra flow should just make them angry I think.
Summoning, that's another one I'm not sure on. In the series, the beasts were pretty much rampaging if they weren't in a host. Sure there was the three-tails that was hanging out under the water until it was attacked, but all that rampaging is probably tiring. Personally, I think summoning them would be out of the question unless you basically summoned them and had no control over them. But who's going to RP themselves being attacked by a beast that they worked so hard to get?
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2015, 11:14:22 AM »

1. see genjutsu controlled beast
2. nullify it
3. lol forever

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2015, 09:08:06 PM »

In the days of old were the fight for tailed beast not all heald OOC while people who were host still rped with them IC? It seemed to have worked just fine. I mean yeah there were issues that arose but not like there is today.

Forgive me Kay but if you want accept someone being a host IC just because the challenger list and all that jive is done OOC than you are just trying to place logic into something that doesn't need it.

I have not read all this stuff and probably won't until later sometime but I say either make them strictly OOC fights to obtain or just make them strictly IC. And if they are IC then there is no need for a challenger list and all that bs.

Once again how in the hell does a challenger list fit into IC hunts? The tenth damn guy on the list can go meet this person in rp and kill him before the 3rd guy on the list gets there.... Hell the guy's teammate could decide to turn rogue and capture the guy to steal the beast without even being on any damn list. IC hunts and challenger list going hand and hand is just a stupid concept.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2015, 09:17:41 PM »

Well you should read it cause the IC challenge list was dealt with. A challenge list for IC hunts is stupid.
HOWEVER...I think you should keep one to indicate that you are accepting challenges and to have the record that you are engaged with a hunter so people will get off your back about it by claiming you are hiding and cheating and so on and so forth.

I don't want to ignor people who host bijuu and do OOC matches.

Nor do I want people to just say you can no longer do the IC thing and fit throw over hosts wanting to actually RP the whole thing out with out being metagamed up one side and god modded down the other during the hunting process.

So I said to those calling to do away with the IC option...the right to choose how to host a beast...don't bring your OOC bijuu to me then, cause blah blah blah blah.
 I hope that clears that up.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:19:15 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2015, 11:14:53 PM »

Well you should read it cause the IC challenge list was dealt with. A challenge list for IC hunts is stupid.
HOWEVER...I think you should keep one to indicate that you are accepting challenges and to have the record that you are engaged with a hunter so people will get off your back about it by claiming you are hiding and cheating and so on and so forth.

I don't want to ignor people who host bijuu and do OOC matches.

Nor do I want people to just say you can no longer do the IC thing and fit throw over hosts wanting to actually RP the whole thing out with out being metagamed up one side and god modded down the other during the hunting process.

So I said to those calling to do away with the IC option...the right to choose how to host a beast...don't bring your OOC bijuu to me then, cause blah blah blah blah.
 I hope that clears that up.

I miss read. It seemed you want to ignore the OOC option when I read it. But I was on some meds at the time so...

I agree way what you proposed.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2015, 02:18:28 AM »

I am still confused about where the, "If you defend your bijuu OOCly it doesn't exist IC." opinion came from.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2015, 03:06:09 AM »

I am still confused about where the, "If you defend your bijuu OOCly it doesn't exist IC." opinion came from.

Yeah, that should just be written off. All of the other rules are perfectly fine, but that one is just daft.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 16 queries.