Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Completely Split the Bijuu List.  (Read 9882 times)

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
Re: Completely Split the Bijuu List.
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2015, 08:20:36 PM »

Everyone should just become Edo zombies. It solves everything. No more tailed beast hosting. No more character deaths. Unlimited chakra for real.

Probably the best idea as to date.

Totally going to point out you had the opportunity to be one not too long ago. xD

Although, if everyone we're edo zombies I'd be down too! It could be like Shinobi Legends Walking Dead! Watch out for the roaming Super Saiyans.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2015, 08:26:33 PM »

Everyone should just become Edo zombies. It solves everything. No more tailed beast hosting. No more character deaths. Unlimited chakra for real.

Interesting suggestion, but Edo Tensei zombies can still manage to obtain a Tailed Beast in their own manner, which is now a summoning. It was a loop-hole that was never closed up and was generally accepted by most of the community. Speaking of loop-holes, the rules for the tailed beasts actually have some leeway towards the host then the challengers. The host are generally granted their set of rules and we, the challengers must abide by them or otherwise we will have to wait a certain amount of weeks to even try obtaining that certain tailed beasts again.

My best idea to date, is compromise with one another. Sure, our differences might clash but in the end we are just people trying to do whatever it takes to progress their character's plotline. It's not the end of the world if your attack didn't land and that person somehow pulled a 'ninja' on you despite your best efforts to prevent them from doing so. It's certainly not the end of the world if your character dies. I mean how hard is it to make another character these days? Not much. Just a little effort and bam, you have a new stronger generation of a character to work with. Maybe people just got lazy when it came to creation or maybe they don't want to lose their hard-earned progress on that character itself. Trust me. I didn't want to lose the progress on Kamui when that character died against Bocchiere. I just looked back at it and just laugh, considering that I actually had another character to fall back on that wasn't generally active as he should be. Character death changed that and I progress my character, Enishi to where he would be a legend amongst the Seven Mist Swordsman.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2015, 08:31:50 PM »

Totally going to point out you had the opportunity to be one not too long ago. xD

Although, if everyone we're edo zombies I'd be down too! It could be like Shinobi Legends Walking Dead! Watch out for the roaming Super Saiyans.

I had the opportunity to run for GM as well. However, I do what is best and right not what I'd prefer. If I had done that I feel it would have caused problems (Edo). Plus I can't so long as the hokage necklace is not destroyed.

@kamui well i guess getting the summon of tailed beast by Edo zombies void may be easier then all this. Lol.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2015, 07:22:43 PM »

Funny you'd say that, considering Gitsune's ultimately done quite a lot, and I'm by far the most active host there is.

And that's not a compromise, that's just 'screw kiri and move the rest around'.

Funny how the two of you have ignored more challengers than the rest of the hosts put together.

Oddly enough, I have not seen a post by Warren in the 'Bijuu Challenge Preferences and Challenge listings' thread....

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2015, 09:35:10 PM »

Funny you'd say that, considering Gitsune's ultimately done quite a lot, and I'm by far the most active host there is.

And that's not a compromise, that's just 'screw kiri and move the rest around'.

Funny how the two of you have ignored more challengers than the rest of the hosts put together.

Oddly enough, I have not seen a post by Warren in the 'Bijuu Challenge Preferences and Challenge listings' thread....

*x-files theme plays*

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2015, 09:37:04 PM »

Maybe this should just be locked and put on hold til we see whatever comes out of the the dwelling talks. All its doing now is just getting diverted off to unrelated things and bashing again.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2015, 09:53:19 PM »

Maybe this should just be locked and put on hold til we see whatever comes out of the the dwelling talks. All its doing now is just getting diverted off to unrelated things and bashing again.

Funny how I have to keep asking you to not make off topic remarks but when people start talking about how you don't follow the bijuu rules the topic needs to be locked. Please, allow me.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 19 queries.