Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Stripping a Host [vote - closed]  (Read 2570 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Stripping a Host [vote - closed]
« on: December 06, 2015, 03:02:09 AM »

Please make one reply with a yes or no vote. If no, please state which section, or all of them, that is objectionable to you and include a short explanation of your vote if you wish. If other items need to be included here concerning 'stripping a host' and its purpose, please include those with your vote.
~Note: This vote may need further discussion and as such will be placed on hold should that prove to be the case until voting may then commence.

• Breaking the activity clause constitutes stripping. You may participate again once your life permits the time commitment SL requires of their hosts. No ban is issued and when to try again is up to the participant.
  • Attempting to commit fraud by providing an alt as a judge to your own match results in a perma-ban from all things bijuu.
  • Breaking any of the other rules results in one warning to be issued by the council. A second violation of the same rule will result in stripping.
  • Hosts who are stripped will be on a 3 month cool down period in which they may not participate in bijuu matters. During this time it is hoped they will train and refine their RP/participation in order to become a host in the future. This cool down period does not apply to breaking the activity clause.
  • The bijuu goes to village or clan leader.
  • If no such person exists, [ex: from unaffiliated host] the bijuu is put into the hands of the council to decide.
  • 14 days after stripping a new host must be chosen.
  • 7 days after host is chosen an RP to seal must be completed. OOC sealing must be completed within 2 days of being chosen. If the RP exceeds the 14 days, the host must default to OOC sealing and post his grace period dates immediately.
  • A one time warning will be issued, for each beast in question, to the village/organization that is responsible for choosing a host, by the council, if they fail to meet the guidelines.
  • In the event of gross negligence of the village/organization in choosing a host:  the council will review the case and choose a host. They will give preference to potential hosts from that village/organization in order that the whole community of that group not be penalized due to the failure of their 'in-charge body'. If no potential host is found, then the council may choose to host a lottery of applicants [meeting in a paid zone and using the random die generators], a tourney, or assign the SL GM staff to conduct a wild bijuu event. However, judging the tourney matches will default to judge rules. Council members may not serve as judges. Additionally, any SL GM staff who are trying to be hosts may not participate in aspects of a wild bijuu hunt. -->Tourney and Wild Bijuu hunts must be concluded in a timely fashion not to exceed 2 months.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:14:57 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Stripping a Host [vote]
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 03:35:07 AM »

No to the following:

The bijuu goes to village or clan leader.

Just send it to the Council from the get-go and cut out the middle man, especially if stripping occurred due to misconduct during a fight. From there, the Council decides on where it goes (obviously they cannot choose themselves).
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 04:30:14 AM »

No to the following:

Just send it to the Council from the get-go and cut out the middle man, especially if stripping occurred due to misconduct during a fight. From there, the Council decides on where it goes (obviously they cannot choose themselves).

I agree.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 04:31:40 AM »

No to the following:

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 06:27:01 AM »

If no such person exists, [ex: from unaffiliated host] the bijuu is put into the hands of the council to decide.

I proposed something regarding this earlier, it mighta gone ignored. In case of a challenge, I was saying if the fight hasn't begun before inactivity strip happens, the beast would go to someone from the village/organization/whatever, IF the new person is willing to fight the challenger right away (preparation time could be discussed). If no willing person is found, or the second one goes inactive too, or the stripped host wasn't part of anything, then it goes to challenger.

Not seeing anything too disagreeable with the rest. I'll double-check while people review mine tho.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 06:28:48 AM »

No to the following:

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2015, 06:48:42 AM »

No to the following:

That.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2015, 07:26:02 AM »

I agree with everything proposed except what has already been addressed about striaght to council and this part,
" Hosts who are stripped will be on a 3 month cool down period in which they may not participate in bijuu matters. During this time it is hoped they will train and refine their RP/participation in order to become a host in the future. This cool down period does not apply to breaking the activity clause."

I think it has been stated on part of the council that one can join the council even if stripped without a cool down peroid. The wording here stated all biju matters... I think it should be pointing out an exception for the council be applied.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2015, 12:33:26 AM »

No to the following:

I agree.

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2015, 02:17:45 AM »

No to the following:

I agree.

Me too.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2015, 02:31:26 AM »

so I see an edit coming on this list. Lots of people wanting the beast to go back to the council and not the village. and also a possible amendment to have challenge lists be inherited. and better wording to make sure people don't think council members can't be people who were stripped...cause we voted on that in another thread and my language here was ambiguous.

But maybe after everyone here has voted? I leave that up to Ace before making actions to declare us in agreement. I am off to my night shift.
take care all!

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2015, 06:03:40 AM »

I vote that it goes to the council as well.

Perhaps there should be a vote on where the beast goes once they have it? Majority vote on who gets it? Do they send it to a new clan? Do they give it to a buddy?
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Stripping a Host [vote - closed]
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2015, 10:16:51 AM »

sent to Finalized Rules thread.

Result 11 yes.
most want to discuss where a stripped bijuu goes and a discussion thread will be opened for that purpose.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:37:09 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 16 queries.