Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Can you be Jinchuriki of Multiple Bijuu?  (Read 4694 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Can you be Jinchuriki of Multiple Bijuu?
« on: February 16, 2016, 07:34:41 AM »

Seems obvious but it is not technically a rule. Should people be allowed to seal multiple bijuu inside themselves? Should this apply to custom things as well? Like if someone rp's that they have a demon of a non-bijuu nature sealed in them should they be allowed to seal a bijuu in them as well? This is probably a pretty niche thing but we are supposed to be closing all loopholes we can.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Can you be Jinchuriki of Multiple Bijuu?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 07:52:08 AM »

I had a demon and youkai for quite a while before I got a beast, never got rid of either, but neither ever really was an issue since I didn't stack their powers and used the non beast ones with moderation. Simpler said can work in theory, whether we trust others capable of similar moderation though is up to question.

Since then added every other beast in, but only one is full and rest lesser pieces, so not only do all the other beasts stay in circulation, but technically if people want they can also just largely ignore the lesser pieces and consider me Shukaku host with different looking cloak and few miscallenious tricks...so dunno what to say to this one really.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 12:24:55 PM »

... Simpler said can work in theory, whether we trust others capable of similar moderation though is up to question...

I personally do not trust most others to have similar nor better moderation.

I say no, no to multiple hosting. People can already have summons and a biju, hosting multiple beasts is just asking for speed hack like shenanigans.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 10:25:33 PM »

If this is allowed, we need to enforce that hosting multiple beasts = accepting multiple fights at once (assuming OOC and IC are options).

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 06:41:50 PM »

thinking...will reply for real eventually.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 04:00:36 PM »

No because there was never a jinchuuriki with multiple bijuus. >.>
Madara and Obito were Jinchuriki of the ten tails, NOT of the 1 through 9 tails.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 08:45:17 PM »

No because there was never a jinchuuriki with multiple bijuus. >.>
Madara and Obito were Jinchuriki of the ten tails, NOT of the 1 through 9 tails.

Right. For some reason I mixed up jinchuuriki and just possessing the beast.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 09:07:03 PM »

Seems obvious but it is not technically a rule. Should people be allowed to seal multiple bijuu inside themselves? Should this apply to custom things as well? Like if someone rp's that they have a demon of a non-bijuu nature sealed in them should they be allowed to seal a bijuu in them as well? This is probably a pretty niche thing but we are supposed to be closing all loopholes we can.

I'm okay with people sealing a bijuu within themselves along with a demon of non-bijuu nature.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2016, 03:36:29 AM »

Depends on if you count Naruto to have been host of many, or just possessed sentient amounts of chakra.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2016, 04:02:31 AM »

The wiki does list Naruto as Jinchuriki of all 9 bijuu, for what that's worth.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2016, 05:05:48 AM »

I suppose the main argument is he never still held any of them in their entirety, technically not even kyuubi, and that hosting juubi majorly alters the body to borderline immortal levels, so it could be possible trying to host multiple entire separate beasts would explode the body from chakra overload or whatever.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2016, 05:08:05 AM »

I suppose the main argument is he never still held any of them in their entirety, technically not even kyuubi, and that hosting juubi majorly alters the body to borderline immortal levels, so it could be possible trying to host multiple entire separate beasts would explode the body from chakra overload or whatever.

I don't think the chakra overload thing is actually feasible to ever happen. Madara was able to host the 10 tails no problem and that was supposed to have seemingly unlimited chakra, it was only Kaguya's power that finally made him wig out, so I don't think anyone could actually access power that surpasses the 10 tails here.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2016, 05:23:25 AM »

You missed the part about hosting juubi modifying your body, Obito even had all kinds of growths on him due to being half Zetsu til he broke them off. Fundamental difference to being a normal host.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2016, 06:23:55 AM »

You missed the part about hosting juubi modifying your body, Obito even had all kinds of growths on him due to being half Zetsu til he broke them off. Fundamental difference to being a normal host.

Worth noting I suppose, someone could Preta Path all their chaka and explode you think?

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2016, 06:35:54 AM »

Well explode mighta been a bit exaggerated example, but something like that or burn to ashes from being cooked alive inside-out, would be the most likely fates I imagine. Over taxation of chakra network typically always resulted in burns in canon, most extreme example being what happened to Gai and even that was just from one persons worth of unrestrained chakra. Perhaps a bit unrelated but Minato too could barely move a finger after sealing just half of kyuubi, so even if there's no proof of guaranteed lethality the opposite can't really be disproven either due to the obvious taxing effects on the body.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 17 queries.