Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Requesting Enforcement of Bijuu Rules: Ryoji and the 0 Tails  (Read 4674 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Requesting Enforcement of Bijuu Rules: Ryoji and the 0 Tails
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2016, 02:07:50 AM »

Whatevs. I'll message him. Our fight will start when I get around to discussing the details.

Well I'm still waiting for a community decision on whether you should be stripped too. You just posted in your fight with athos after 16 or so days. Slightly over the 7 day limit the new rules set. So to me it looks like you were just as inactive as T'Challa.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2016, 03:48:02 AM »

He had this much patience with whoever mister wakandan panther is, might as well let him finish it.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2016, 04:21:47 AM »

Lol I'm not gonna be stripped.

If Athos wanted me stripped over my post delay, he would have said something. Instead he shot me a message and informed me of my time limit, we discussed it, and I made my post without any fuss.

It's almost like progress can be made when people aren't giant cunts over this game. Huh, who woulda thunk it?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 05:00:07 AM by Rusaku »
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2016, 05:35:42 AM »

Trading insults isn't particularly better than being a jerk. Come on Rusaku you know better than to throw the "c" word into the conversation. So many alternatives.  :-?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2016, 05:41:32 AM »

Trading insults isn't particularly better than being a jerk. Come on Rusaku you know better than to throw the "c" word into the conversation. So many alternatives.  :-?

But it's my favorite word, especially because it illicits a response
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 05:42:43 AM by Rusaku »

-Jeffrey dahmer

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2016, 05:42:21 AM »

I'm not saying you should be stripped in your fight with Athos I'm saying that's further evidence of your inactivity and why you should be stripped of the 0 tails. I mean you seem to have very little interest in doing anything. It took you over 2 weeks to post in your other fight, you literally said our fight will start once you feel like hashing out the details.

I went to Kiri with you to see if their hosts were giving people as much trouble as they claimed they were and to get new hosts for the beasts if they were. If you're doing the same thing now then I just want the same thing. Your apparent inactivity combined with your inability to discuss anything without implicitly or overtly insulting me makes me thing you should not be a host.

You seem to be inactive, you're not keeping up your challenger list. If you can't follow the rules you don't get to be a host it's that simple.

How long has this match with T'Challa been up in the air for instance? Can we see a screen shot of when he challenged you? He named changed your account on May 7th and I'm willing to bet he challenged you not long after, which would mean in slightly over 2 weeks you haven't started the fight.

You also are required to make a public post every 14 days with each character that is a host, but you no longer have an account for Ryoji, so can you provide evidence that you've been following that rule?

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2016, 05:58:11 AM »

I shouldn't have to provide screenshots for this, ask him yourself. I already said I would move him to the end of the list so we could fight.

I've literally been the most active biju participant, so I think you can cut me some slack. Take a look at any of the fights on the forum right now, and I am sure that you will notice that my characters are a part of like, 80% of the fights.

I fought Eric, Enishi, Sabu, Bocc, Athos, Taiga, and more. I have defended the Zero tails whenever a challenge has been made as seen with Sabu, Sharuto, and Ichirou. I don't update my list because challenges don't get made for the Zero tails often. It's not exactly sought after. I already admitted it needs to be updated.  Ryoji does not have an account as of right now, but I am also still participating in Biju matches until he loses it. The thread for the 2 tails is about to be set because discussions with Kage have ended and now that T'challa is at the end the fight for the Zero tails will be up with Taiga. If I need to make posts, I will have the Rikudou account reactivated so posts can be made. I'm obviously not avoiding challenges. Sure I'm not exactly as active as I once was, but this game fucking sucks now. I'm literally trying to leave SL, but I have to finish up these stupid fights so I can give my shit away to people who aren't idiots.   

-Jeffrey dahmer

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2016, 06:10:17 AM »

I'm not interested in what you were doing or what you're about to do, I want to know if you're following the rules right now.

I did ask him but he has not been on in several days. I'm not arguing he isn't inactive and shouldn't be booted but if you're just as inactive it makes no sense for him to be the only one punished. You certainly don't have to show screenshots for it but it's evidence for or against you being active and since you're not willing to provide it I am just assuming that it doesn't support you.

"If I need to make posts..." Yes, you do, that has been a rule for years. It's not unknown to you. Unless you can show me you've made a IC post as Ryoji in the past 14 days I'm moving you be stripped of the 0 and 2 tails immediately.

@Edit:

T'Challa just logged on and informed me he challenged Ryoji on the 10th of May, as I suspected, so it was been 2 weeks since the challenge, definitely enough to boot him as we already knew.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 06:14:10 AM by Bocchiere »

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2016, 06:20:41 AM »

I don't own the account to make posts, so there is nothing to prove. If you wanna try and move for that, go ahead. It's not like I'm still fighting to defend the beasts or anything.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2016, 06:31:18 AM »

I don't own the account to make posts, so there is nothing to prove. If you wanna try and move for that, go ahead. It's not like I'm still fighting to defend the beasts or anything.

You could have made an acad Ryoji, or posted as Ryoji on your Rusaku account. I shouldn't need to explain that. If you're admitting that you haven't maintained your activity as is required by the rules than you should be stripped of all Bijuu on Ryoji, the 0 and 2. As your pending challenger for both of them, if they are indeed stripped, I do believe they would go to me.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2016, 06:51:53 AM »

Ruskau, no need for that type of language here.
Your emotions are now, and have been getting the best of you.

This is only a *game,* period and full-stop.  :evil:

You have been warned by me before, this will be your final warning, please behave.
Just as I warn every member, including Bocc., impartiality will be kept here. I will not tolerate anything less from Staff or myself.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2016, 06:54:39 AM »

Whatevs man, make a post and discussions shall be had.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2016, 06:58:05 AM »

Whatevs man, make a post and discussions shall be had.

Done and done.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2016, 05:47:35 PM »

You know it's beyond stupid. If you are going to be busy there are guidelines that you can follow. It's called being considerate.

Hey guys, I got something cool to do IRL...gonna be gone for X amount of days. See you when I get back and then I shall be doing some bijuu things.

It's really just that easy.

However, if you are NOT GOING TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SL RIGHT NOW...I believe was how you put it, then you really can't cry around when these things happen.

I mean seriously.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 2.081 seconds with 17 queries.