Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ninja: Shinobi Legend [Help topic]  (Read 9233 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Ninja: Shinobi Legend [Help topic]
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2016, 03:37:13 AM »

oh I made one of those rolz rooms. If anyone starts an rp they can just create a nickname and enter the room. the link takes you to the room. without a nickname you show up as Alric or something.
So click the 'Rolz' link to go back to main page. scroll down and look on right...there is the nickname option. the room should them be pasted into the room choice and ready to enter.

Link to rolz room in use

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2016, 06:17:17 AM »

So...I just found out how fun medical jutsu are.
lots of work in my future to write them up proper and earn then when i level up later on. for now I am healing at a crippling rate.

Then I added replies to my bio...
one for Merits, one for medical, one for my Hizashi KG, one for my Kayenta KG, one for my summons...i have snakes and sand worms but just made one thread for them. I might should make one for each one. undecided. and one for my dark medical jutsu, and one for my thread tracker.

so when you create your character sheet thread. you might also want to make many placer replies to put cool stuff in later on once it is figured out how it factors into this system.

for becquerel. your sheet was the only one I replied to. So i can go delete that.

For others, when you move you character sheet to your own thread? Well Hiro was unable to delete his reply. So we stuck templates in that post. I don't know why. he is not a full forum member yet cause he only has 18 posts now. so maybe that is why he can't delete his own post?

I was able to remove mine and so was shadow. Becquerel? are you unable to delete your post there? What about you Tobias?

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2016, 07:04:53 AM »

Here's a rough draft of the potential Uchiha clan choice. Of course, this is just a draft and any other ideas could be used to add to this :) I really want to push for this whole dice-rolling thing to fix the issues we have in SL RP...So I'll be working on the other ones as well. But, if anyone else posts it before I do, then let's collaborate! Ideas, comments, complaints?

Clan: Uchiha [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Flavor Text

Prerequisites: None
Effect: Flavor Text + Description of abilities

One tomoe ( 1 dot ): +1 DEX
Merits:
---Fast Reflexes (• or ••)---
Prerequisites: Dexterity ••• OR Uchiha 1
Effect: +1 Initiative per dot
Your character’s mix of sharp reflexes and steady nerves helps him get the drop on adversaries.

Two Tamoe ( 2 dot ): +1 Shurikenjutsu
Merits:
Allows access to Fame
---Fame (• to •••)---
Effect: Your character has a measure of recognition in today’s media-saturated society, possibly as a performer, athlete, politician or other sort of public personality. He’s frequently identified and can often get star treatment. On the other hand,it’s difficult for your character to go places without being recognized, and the media watches him carefully.
Each dot adds a +1 modifier to your character’s Socialize (or Persuasion, where applicable) rolls among those who are impressed by his celebrity status.
Drawback
: The more famous your character is, the more easily he is recognized by the public. The Storyteller should apply the same +1 modifier per dot to a general Wits + Composure roll to see if he is recognized by any-one on the street. An exceptional success indicates that one or more people are loyal fans who approach him for autographs, pictures and long conversations.

Three Tamoe ( 3 dot ): +1 Speed
Merits:
-Allows access to "Eye of Insight" and "Eye of Hypnotism" merits. (I can make a draft of these later)

Mangekyō Sharingan ( 4 dot ): +1 Ninjutsu
-Access to Mangekyō Sharingan abilities.
-Overuse of Mangekyō Sharingan abilities can lead to blindness.

Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan (5 dot): +1 Initiative
-Removes blindness from use of Mangekyō Sharingan techniques.
-Requires transplantation of another sharingan as well as point allocation to achieve.
-Unlocks Rinnegan pathway.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.