Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

which side do you lean mostly towards?

republican
- 8 (38.1%)
Democrat
- 8 (38.1%)
anarchist
- 3 (14.3%)
libertarian
- 2 (9.5%)
fascist
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: politics  (Read 6781 times)

opop

Re: politics
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2007, 07:31:37 PM »

*Sighs because he can't take people serious who are debating politic on a Inter-web forum..(Im watching Blue collar cousins:P not a show)

ryushi

« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2007, 01:48:56 AM »

*Hasn't decided*

I'm personally a fan of SOME parts of Anarchy. Though I think there should be some type of people to govern for war and other things.

I like the basis idea of anarchy but whose going to build and pay for the roads, buildings, etc.
Another thing would be services such as police force, firefighters, EMS, etc. Without a paying government why would they work?

When  I said there should be a type of people to govern war and some other things I was including the emergency forces with that. And as for the roads, the people would pay for it... Like they do right now T.T Yes the government pay for the roads but where do they get their money from? ;)

yeah the "Goverment" pays for schools and federal workers and stuff....
we give them the money so theyre just using it to keep us out of their way as they go off and drink and smoke with half that money.
and then when the president wants money to go to war and buy more crap he gets money printed up from our treasury without any gold to back it up and soon hes gonna cause inflation -_-

We need to end the war. It's a religious disagreement with the Jews and Christian and a civil war with their selves. Theirs no need for us to be there. If they want to have a religous crusade they should just send all the christians that want to fight and leave the rest of us be.

opop

« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2007, 03:46:29 AM »

*Hasn't decided*

I'm personally a fan of SOME parts of Anarchy. Though I think there should be some type of people to govern for war and other things.

I like the basis idea of anarchy but whose going to build and pay for the roads, buildings, etc.
Another thing would be services such as police force, firefighters, EMS, etc. Without a paying government why would they work?

When  I said there should be a type of people to govern war and some other things I was including the emergency forces with that. And as for the roads, the people would pay for it... Like they do right now T.T Yes the government pay for the roads but where do they get their money from? ;)

we give them the money so theyre just using it to keep us out of their way as they go off and drink and smoke with half that money.
and then when the president wants money to go to war and buy more crap he gets money printed up from our treasury without any gold to back it up and soon hes gonna cause inflation -_-

We need to end the war. It's a religious disagreement with the Jews and Christian and a civil war with their selves. Theirs no need for us to be there. If they want to have a religous crusade they should just send all the christians that want to fight and leave the rest of us be.
Wow that was messed up. It isnt a fight between Jews and Christian nfact we aid them. Our fight is between the Infidels (us mostly) and the musslims becaus ethey want us to die

ryushi

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2007, 01:52:35 AM »

*Hasn't decided*

Wow that was messed up. It isnt a fight between Jews and Christian nfact we aid them. Our fight is between the Infidels (us mostly) and the musslims becaus ethey want us to die

I meant the muslims are having a disagreement with the infedels. I just don't like religous wars all that much.
Muslims= Hostile and stupid
Christians= just stupid and meddling
Jews= Stupid, although I empathize with them the most since everyone just hates them
I'm to the point ^.^

opop

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2007, 02:11:33 AM »

*Hasn't decided*

I meant the muslims are having a disagreement with the infedels. I just don't like religous wars all that much.
Jews= Stupid, although I empathize with them the most since everyone just hates them
I'm to the point ^.^
No you said muslims two differnt groups.. and christians have no ground in the US any more smart one... we are fightning so your house wont go kablooy when your in it...
and jews  arnt hated by every one the us just loves israel....do you mean the Race or religion ethier way I cant take you serious you sound like a idiot on the comp..same with me

ryushi

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2007, 02:32:21 AM »

*Hasn't decided*

I'm to the point ^.^
No you said muslims two differnt groups.. and christians have no ground in the US any more smart one... we are fightning so your house wont go kablooy when your in it...
and jews  arnt hated by every one the us just loves israel....do you mean the Race or religion ethier way I cant take you serious you sound like a idiot on the comp..same with me

I sound like an idot cuz I don't have the patience to type a lot, I'd have to have a real conversation.
And by everybody I meant a lot of people, it's called a hyperbole, like Hitler
 Sorry, I don't really understand what your first point was :P
I'm glad that we fight for the right to not have blown up house but if we did't get in the middle of it in the first place then we might be in another position. I'm sure they'd still be making the regular attacks but thats an extremist for you. Sorry if  offended anybody with my earlier remark too.

opop

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2007, 04:33:24 AM »

All I know is I hate typing seriously :P

ryushi

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2007, 04:35:51 AM »

All I know is I hate typing seriously :P

Amen!

opop

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2007, 04:37:33 AM »

8)
Rushi please kill this penguin with piano wire. :twisted:

ryushi

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2007, 04:51:06 AM »

8)
Rushi please kill this penguin with piano wire. :twisted:

I prefer a columbian necktie  :twisted:
Time to get dressed you penguin  :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 22 queries.