Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Secret Clan Jutsus  (Read 4398 times)

Jinsei

• View Profile
Re: Secret Clan Jutsus
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 04:20:53 PM »

Have you ever actually done coding before? Because the coding I did for the Mokuton specialty and other modules I have written only takes me a couple of days, a week at most. So no it wouldn't take a long time, it's more when Neji gets time to put it in etc...
Answer: Yes

Creature at that this is used on will become a companion, and fight ends as though the player used flee.
The player has a debuff so they can't attack until companion dies, or they release the jutsu, if released the companion will start fighting again.
Makes sense, I must have skipped over that part.
Seems fair, sense the player cannot attack, yet they should still be able to take damage.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 05:31:05 AM »

On behalf of my friend Sky, he has some ideas on an alternative way to obtain the jutsus besides a reset.

He says you could have a place where you met the heads of the clans, and go on a mission to help them in someway, ie, finding a rare item.
As you help them, you progress in steps and they eventually share some of their clans secret Jutsu with you, in a similar thing to Razzy.

Jinsei

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2010, 06:43:52 AM »

On behalf of my friend Sky, he has some ideas on an alternative way to obtain the jutsus besides a reset.

He says you could have a place where you met the heads of the clans, and go on a mission to help them in someway, ie, finding a rare item.
As you help them, you progress in steps and they eventually share some of their clans secret Jutsu with you, in a similar thing to Razzy.
I love this idea, Because when you think about it, Secret Clan Jutsu are not Kekkei Genkai. But simply Ninjutsu kept secret from others.

Maybe it's a rare event in the woods that you come across them on a mission already and you aide them.
Then once you get their trust they teach you their Secret Clan Jutsu that can be used separately from the Specialty Jutsu that you select after killing Oro. (But still uses the same chakra reserve)
Then, after that, a place will be unlocked where you can use something (Gems, FF, Money, pVp) in an exchange to train more and increase your ability with it.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 03:26:19 PM by Jinsei »
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2010, 06:45:31 AM »

Yeah, that sounds pretty good, it makes more logical sense this way.

Zimzamboo

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2010, 07:28:22 PM »

I have put faith into this working.

The coding would be a long process, but once one completed set was done, it could be editted to fit the others.

And like other events, (no spoiler) it should be limited to Konoha  :evil:
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 15 queries.