Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Exclusive Kekkei Genkai Techiniques  (Read 3982 times)

Abysss

Exclusive Kekkei Genkai Techiniques
« on: December 29, 2007, 10:29:05 PM »

There was some talk about this in the topic titled "Chidori" but I would like to put more thought into it.

Uchiha:
Techinique:Chidori
Chakra:5
Rounds:1
Effect: You gather a large amount of chakra into your hand until it becomes visible. You lunge out at the enemy at unbelievable speed, thrustins your arm through your opponents chest for x amount of damage!
Way to achieve:Train with Sasuke in different ways to achieve it, once achieved you can continue training with him to make it stronger.

Hyuuga:
Technique:8-Trigrams
Chakra:10
Rounds:16 (2 hits a round. # of rounds and damage can be increased as you imporove with trigrams)
Effect: You increase your concentration and lunge at your opponent with your Jyuuken! With enormous speed you strike you opponent for x amount of damage!
Way to Achieve:Train with Neji to achieve it, once you get it you start out with sixteen palms and work your way up to 128 palms.

Lotus:
Technique:Drunken Fist
Chakra: None
Rounds:Pending
Effect: Great increase in speed, attack, and defense. Drunken Fist Style Taijutsu is then usable.
Way to achieve: Train with (Lee/Gai, not sure which) in the training grounds while you a drunk. After you training with them enough it is usable anytime you are drunk. A simple buzz with give you about 20 rounds, hammered with be 60 rounds, and completly drunk with give you it for the rest of the day. (Note there will sometimes be bad results from being drunk.)

Feedback and suggestions please!

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: Exclusive Kekkei Genkai Techiniques
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 12:20:06 AM »

maybe you should check the hyuuga for yourself, you might notice something about it that you want =]

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 03:17:33 AM »

I like it but Chidori...should have a set amount of times you can use it per day....say 2? and as you train your uses per day would go up (max of 4 or 5) chakra cost should stay at 5 other than that i really like it!
when i go to the training grounds i dont have the option to do anything other than chat with him...>>
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Koneko

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 10:52:46 AM »

There was some talk about this in the topic titled "Chidori" but I would like to put more thought into it.

Uchiha:
Techinique:Chidori
Chakra:5
Rounds:1
Effect: You gather a large amount of chakra into your hand until it becomes visible. You lunge out at the enemy at unbelievable speed, thrustins your arm through your opponents chest for x amount of damage!
Way to achieve:Train with Sasuke in different ways to achieve it, once achieved you can continue training with him to make it stronger.

Sorry, but Chidori is not a Uchiha jutsu, its Kakashis own jutsu.

If we would learn it, we should have a Rasengan event-ish.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 11:22:04 AM »

1) There are already a lot of Chidori request. Oliver have something on his mind. So please stop bring this up.

2) Hakke Rokujyūyonshō is already in the game.

3) Drunken Fist is not an 8 gates technique, kekkai genkai or clan specialty. It's a taijutsu that can be learned, but Rock Lee just happen to be a born Suiken user.

I see no point in keeping this thread open.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 05:11:19 PM »

Actually Gyu, the Chidori thing was one of the requests, we simply started mentioning moves for the other KG's, so he made this thread as something for all of them.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Samantha

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 12:19:55 AM »

It's not that bad of an idea, for each KG to have an exclusive technique.  That could only be reached by a special event:
1. Hyuuga: Shugohakke Rokujuyon Sho  (Hinata's- Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms)
2. Rock Lee: Drunken Fist
3. Uchiha: ?

After stacking the maximum amount of the specific KG, one would be eligible to get the special event for their respective KG.  However, if you decide to switch KGs before getting the exclusive technique you can forget about obtaining it (unless you return to the first KG again).

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 12:21:49 AM »

Sweet, I can already get Suiken.

BugWarrior

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 12:33:12 AM »

That would be pretty cool for a request and all.  I would stay in my kekkei genkai until I got the exclusive technique, it would be like working for the rasengan but it's exclusive to a certain kekkei genkai.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 01:15:49 AM »

Yea...I actually think Chidori would work fine for the Uchiha Special Move...Sasuke learned it cause of his Sharingan (otherwise unattainable for him)...So basically anyone with a mastered Sharingan should be able to learn it...I don't see where the debate in the Chidori issue is actually.
The other 2 for hyuuga and Hachimon work great I really like this entire concept of an exclusive jutsu.
Czarguy

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 01:22:42 AM »

Actually Gyu, the Chidori thing was one of the requests, we simply started mentioning moves for the other KG's, so he made this thread as something for all of them.
I see =)

kondaime

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 10:47:28 PM »

what about raikiri?^^

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 11:28:33 PM »

what about raikiri?^^
One step at a time Kondaime...perhaps Raikiri could only be available to grandmasters of the Uchiha Clan. Each of these techniques could be upgradeable I suppose...
Czarguy

kirasu

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 02:51:07 AM »

I don't post here much, but here is my oppinion about the chidori topic.

first off, Chidori and Raikiri are the same thing if I'm not mistaken, in the manga/anime where Sasuke uses chidori in the chuunin exams, they say that Kakashi's got the nickname Raikiri (Lightning Edge translated, or something like that) when he split a lightning bolt with it. essentially the same thing if i'm not misunderstanding it.

Second, If I'm remembering correctly, Kakashi could use chidori without the Sharingan (See the Kakashi Gaiden part of the manga just before the time skip) but he couldn't control it well because he moved too fast for his eyes to percieve and react to what was going on around him. The Sharingan increases sight perception, and allowed him to use it well, so I think it doesn't need to be a Sharingan ability, but the sharingan will make it far more powerful (Make the move terrible without it)

and finally, The Drunken Fist thing is kind of already available, don't we got a small bonus for the sake at Ichiraku's?

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2008, 02:58:02 AM »

We get, like, 5 more HP.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 20 queries.