Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Naruto 432  (Read 3223 times)

atomkai

• View Profile
Naruto 432
« on: January 23, 2009, 02:31:38 PM »

Abysss

Re: Naruto 432
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 03:18:42 PM »

Very nice chapter but why does Naruto always have to lose what is making him win so early? A throwable Rasen Shuriken was nice though.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 05:02:06 PM »

it seems that there are only 2 left now.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 05:19:39 PM »

Very nice chapter but why does Naruto always have to lose what is making him win so early?

Because some people like to complain that the main character is abusing "god mode" - so he loses whatever was making him stronger.

But that works for me, as hopefully, he will have to find it within himself to overcome those tougher circumstances.

A throwable Rasen Shuriken was nice though.

Yep, and it expanded.

Kisame

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 08:07:18 PM »

yeah the throwing, expandable rasen-shuriken was awesome...and the double rasengan was good too, just an awesome chapter

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 11:53:26 PM »

hopefully the next chapter will have more explosions
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

IceSlayer

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 07:14:02 AM »

I was right... DESTRUCTO DISK!!!

Kaboom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 03:40:28 AM »

I am finally caught up to the Manga  :)  Is it just me, or can you all taste the air of change in the Naruto Universe?

What I mean by this is, I don't think everyone realizes, how in the last few chapters, everything has changed.

1. Naruto has gained the ability to enter Sage Mode.  Although he seems to soon be leaving this mode, it for once, made Naruto a strong Shinobi.  Other then using Kyuubi's power, Naruto has always been one of the least impressive characters in the show.  Sage Mode gave him temporary god like powers, surpassing the 4th.

2. Pein destroyed Konoha!  Do people realize how this changes the entire balance of Countries in the Naruto Universe?  You have the Raikage asking for all the Kages to meet up, one which might be Madara, and when word gets out that Konoha is now a dirt patch, who knows what wars might erupt.  I'm sure some villages have just been waiting for a chance.

3. Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha?  He's a little late, guess he'll have to settle for Danzo and the elders.  Danzo by the way, planning to kill Tsunade from the looks of it.  I wonder who the next Hokage would be if she does die?

4. Kakashi is dead.  I know some of you have hope that he's still alive, but the fact that Naruto specifically said he can't feel Kakashi's life force I think is a pretty good indicator that he's dead.

5. Team Gai is heading over to Konoha as we speak.  We haven't had the chance to see Lee truly in action, but I think what might be worth considering is Gai's reaction to Kakashi's death.  That was his eternal rival, and with him gone, I think Gai will be the next to go.  Why?  I'm sure Kishi isn't going to go the entire series without showing us at least once an 8 Celestial Gates, and I think Gai will be the one who uses it, maybe not.

6. Let's not forget, Naruto still has a special jutsu that Jiraiya spoke of in a previous chapter, I don't think they've shown it yet.  Itachi also gave Naruto a certain "power," perhaps it was to battle the Mangekyo or control the Kyuubi, I can only speculate.

7. Now that Naruto is no longer going to be in Sage Mode, Pein will probably start doing something, and I'm sure the other Ninjas are going to have to interfere.  This will give us a chance to truly see how some of them have improved.  Also the 8 tails is still on the loose  :)

8. Madara  :D

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 10:49:27 PM »

shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

IceSlayer

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2009, 11:12:22 PM »

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2009, 12:23:41 AM »

when did you mention a destructo disk?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

IceSlayer

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2009, 12:28:08 AM »

That is what I have always called the Rasenshuriken

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2009, 12:29:27 AM »

i could come up with a better name. like flying spinny ball thingy
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

IceSlayer

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2009, 12:35:12 AM »

Why do you all hate DBZ? >.<

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2009, 12:39:16 AM »

i havent seen DBZ in ages.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 19 queries.