Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Chapter 455  (Read 5590 times)

Ryukage Darkrasengan

Re: Chapter 455
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 09:46:17 PM »

For some reason, I think Danzou, is Izuna/Obito. >.>

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 11:30:54 PM »

Isn't Danzo older than Kakashi? I don't think he is Obito, Obito was around the same age of Kakashi, and Danzo is around the age of the third Hokage, he fought against Sarutobi for the Hokage position, it would be more reasonable if Danzo is Madara's brother, but well is also difficult for me to believe that, because Madara took, both eyes of his brother if I am not mistaken, to get the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

IceSlayer

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 12:14:34 AM »

Well Madara said that... but Itachi's version of the story was slightly different, and who knows? Could have something to do with why they both only have one sharingan

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2009, 11:30:48 PM »

Maybe, if it were Izuna, Madara gave one of his eye's to him? >.>

IceSlayer

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2009, 01:06:34 AM »

That's what I was thinking, they did an eye for an eye swap or something.
Danzo is either Izuna or... another messed up Oro thing... please don't make him the last one... please!

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2009, 02:13:26 AM »

~blinks o.o
Where are you guys getting these theories from? Do you guys just miss Obito or something? I liked the guy too but when it's your time to go, you gotta go >.>
Jin approved how the "Danzo = Tobi/Madara's bro" theory is impossible due to time differences.

Also if you read this: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Izuna_Uchiha
It said that Izuna died and that info is confirmed in the databooks.
It also showed him dead in the manga: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/05/
Another thing, the Uchiha clan could not take part in any governing affairs in Konoha so there's no way that Danzo is an Uchiha. Heck, It was Danzo's idea to annihilate the Uchiha clan. >.>

I have a better theory. After the Uchiha Massacre, Danzo got somebody to sneak an Uchiha body with sharingan active and did the eye implant. Plain and simple. He's an influential man and it's not hard to do with the right connections. I wouldnt even be surprised if Itachi was that "sombody" to give it to him. Or he may have had that Sharingan even before the massacre. I'm sure we will find out how Danzo got Sharingan soon and I doubt it has anything to do with Obito, Izuna, or Madara.

IceSlayer

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2009, 03:00:13 AM »

Where are you guys getting these theories from? Do you guys just miss Obito or something? I liked the guy too but when it's your time to go, you gotta go >.>
Jin approved how the "Danzo = Tobi/Madara's bro" theory is impossible due to time differences.
Where? He should how he isn't Obito, not Inuza, different people.

Also if you read this: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Izuna_Uchiha
It said that Izuna died and that info is confirmed in the databooks.
It also showed him dead in the manga: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/05/
The Databooks also say Tobi and Madara are different people, Kish will say what he wants people to think at the time.
Also that is Madara saying Inuza is dead, but we know he was lying about at least one thing in that speech, so who says he might not be then, or just believes Inuza is dead?

Another thing, the Uchiha clan could not take part in any governing affairs in Konoha so there's no way that Danzo is an Uchiha. Heck, It was Danzo's idea to annihilate the Uchiha clan. >.>
Maybe that's why he hides his Sharingan?
I have a better theory. After the Uchiha Massacre, Danzo got somebody to sneak an Uchiha body with sharingan active and did the eye implant. Plain and simple. He's an influential man and it's not hard to do with the right connections. I wouldnt even be surprised if Itachi was that "sombody" to give it to him. Or he may have had that Sharingan even before the massacre. I'm sure we will find out how Danzo got Sharingan soon and I doubt it has anything to do with Obito, Izuna, or Madara.
That would just be cheap, and I be seriously disappointed if that's what it is. I believe he had the Sharingan during the Great Shinobi war as in the Pein flash as he had the Bandaged up eye back then.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2009, 03:17:00 AM »

Danzou could have just...You know...Taken an eye from one of the bodies during the massacre and implanted it. Doesn't even need to be anyone important.

IceSlayer

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2009, 03:19:32 AM »

It's likely... But I really want him to be a really Uchiha, think a Uchiha could finally be the Hokage!
He has a Sharingan, therefore he is awesome

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2009, 04:10:58 AM »

You have some points Iceslayer but I dont know why would Madara (or any1 for that matter) would lie about the death of their brother.
The reason that the databook listed Tobi and Madara as 2 different ppl could be...that they are! The way that Tobi and Madara act are completely different. It's like having a split-personality.
Just bcuz a person has Sharingan doesnt mean he's an Uchiha. Kakashi already proved that. The reason he hides it is most likely the same reason why Kakashi hides his Sharingan; It drains too much chakra.
You are thinking too deep into this for what could be for nothing. The whole specalution of Tobi = Obito was wrong so most likely Danzo = Izuna/Obito/etc would be wrong too.
Obito not even an important character. I mean yea he is the guy that made Kakashi who he is today but what would be reason of bring Obito back now? He died like 10 minutes after he activated his Sharingan for the 1st time. >.>
If Danzo is really Izuna or a regular Uchiha, wouldnt he fight for Uchiha clan to take a greater role in Konoha and its government? Also, wouldnt Madara know something like that by now? I mean he already knew the REAL story behind Itachi and Uchiha Massacre.

IceSlayer

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2009, 04:13:51 AM »

Well, Madara took Inuza's eyes, for the good of the Uchiha clan, or something like that, leaving him weak. Now it'd be easy for him to say he died, but wouldn't someone like that have something against the Uchiha after that?
But who knows

PyroPrinny

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2009, 06:17:24 AM »

Madara's bro let him have the eyes, yo.

IceSlayer

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2009, 06:18:25 AM »

Madara said that... just like he said he didn't attack Konoha with the Kyuubi.
Itachi said he stole them from his Brother.

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2009, 08:30:17 AM »

Everyone, especially Mei; I hope you all know, that we have no valid proof. These are just theories. Mei's constant rant of how we may be wrong, and he may be right, is getting annoying.  :twisted:

Just saying~
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 08:32:01 AM by Ryukage Darkrasengan »

IceSlayer

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 09:05:28 AM »

Everyone, especially Mei; I hope you all know, that we have no valid proof. These are just theories. Mei's constant rant of how we may be wrong, and he may be right, is getting annoying.  :twisted:

Just saying~
Yep, too true
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.