Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Enough is just that, ENOUGH!  (Read 16050 times)

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
Re: Enough is just that, ENOUGH!
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2012, 04:27:05 PM »

He, like this guy (Gilbert):

are cliched anime'ish butlers blackmailed in one way or another to serve their wimpish masters, the very act often leading to their deaths (it can happen to either side, really; Sebastian gets stabbed, Oz (Gilbert's master) gets shot by Gilbert (on the account of his 'true' master). Despite looking awesome, these masochistic-butler-archetypes lack the guile to perform anything noteworthy, and hence will always remain 'just side characters'. There is no justice for the damned!

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2012, 04:28:46 PM »

I did not ask. <<

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2012, 04:31:22 PM »

I did not ask. <<
Indeed, 'twas implied.

Any who, we've sidetracked long enough. What's next on the agenda?

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 04:33:56 PM »

The purpose of this thread was one particular issue alone but that side tracked from the very first reply it got. >>

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2012, 04:38:48 PM »

The purpose of this thread was one particular issue alone but that side tracked from the very first reply it got. >>
Oh wait...

Most of you are familiar with Bocc's pirated six path rinnegan and the pros and cons. I stand somewhere between, I agree with most of the arguments situated on each side.

This has gotten more complaints than anything in the history of Shinobi Legends, be it Tobi intangibility, instantaneous replacements, magic clones, etc. It is more than clear that something like that should be dealt with, and when I say dealt with I mean treated in the same manner. At this point it doesn't matter who is right and who is not. If doton was protested in regards to by 99% of SL it was to be voided. I mean more than enough people pestered me about hot it should be illegitimate etc. for me to realize this is turning in to a grave issue of sorts.

The main purpose of this post was for me to make my standing point known.
So really all that needed to be addressed was the first couple of sentences? Okay.

For those already unaware as to the 'festivities' which were staged several-off hours ago, refer to Konohagakure's commentary area. Basically I elaborated on how exploitable the yet-to-be-addressed KG:identity ratio-illegitimacy issue well and truly can be. Basically if nothing is done about it, I'll have a pretty large store of Six-Paths Rinnegan at my disposal... *maniacally chuckles in the background*

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2012, 04:51:03 PM »

Given that things in Konoha be it ic or ooc are decided either by myself and the Hokage agreeing or if such is not possible via the entire council, Konoha will be the first to enter the Bocc voiding as long as he claims the supposedly illegitimate eye village at a huge if not full scale.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2012, 04:53:50 PM »

Make him decide between Kamui (technique) and Jikuukan Ido too! I mean, he had neither listed in his wiki profile, which he should probably delete if it isn't going to be kept up to date. Housekeeping will probably ensue within a week's time, to rid the wikia of redundant pages anyway.

But yay, mass-voiding!

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2012, 05:04:54 PM »

I'm somewhat confused with those, I mean, as stated, I believe that Kamui can be learned/trained. As for the other, it seems to not even be a mangekyou technique. Knowing so little about the latter makes it hard.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2012, 05:13:02 PM »

The secret to it will probably be revealed somewhere within the next few chapters. Unless of course the spotlight's fixed on Sasuke or the allied forces. Kishi's a troll, the latter will likely occur, and we will never learn about Kamui's (technique) connection to Jikuukan Ido.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2012, 08:47:09 PM »

#1 I have a 6 Path Rinnegan
#2 I have Edo Tensei

Thank you, that is all.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2012, 08:58:34 PM »

Of course, no one can stop you from claiming anything, I could claim to hold the Juubi and no one could really do much about it.

You have simply been warned in regards to the standing point of two fairly relevant characters and the masses as well.
I am where I am today thanks to my efforts and what not, however, the main factor was the vast acknowledgement of the many, so I am simply going with what might seem like false cliche "By the people, for the people." Both sides have decent arguments which most here are well aware from various sources and events, and as such, what we'll be going with is the side with the many. I can find 30 people to agree with us in 10 minutes. Can you find half that many?

As for edo-tensei, as I've kindly stated, w/o a decent leveling down, it's pretty much god modish. It's not like Pete and Kamui did it cause they felt like weakening themselves for the heck of it.

Edit: Fyi, the first leveling down made by Pete was brought to our knowledge by him when the bijuu council or rather that attempt at one was strongly debating on banning it from bijuu fights, only bijuu fights due to the sheer fact that it is the only thing it governs.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 09:07:25 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2012, 09:11:14 PM »

I am willing to follow Kamui's rules on the jutsu which are this

The resurrection of the deceased is an daring task; a living being must be offered up in exchange for technique's cost.

Whilst bounded to the technique, any lost or current powers (Kekkei Genkai, Kekkei Tōta,Etc) if; any will return to a state of undying youth regardless of the living being's own.

Interesting enough whilst the deceased is under the technique, their will is to their own according until however the summoner states their 'trigger' seal to completely wipe the deceased personality and make him a mindless fighting puppet.

If the soul of the resurrected is sealed or within the Shinigami's realm (belly); the contract is null and void regardless of the sacrifice given for the technique's execution.

Any of these methods can incapacitate the resurrected and pose a serious risk on the summoner.

The kinjutsu does has it's risk because if the resurrected knows the specific seal, one can release the Edo Tensei's summoning contract, severing the bond between themselves and the summoner.[40]

The amount of chakra siphoned to maintain control over the number of summons is one-half but this however can change accordingly to the summoner's skills in battle and current chakra pools.

A limit is posed on the number of summons out within the fields of battle with the maximum being six; his being due to the powers of the Rinnegan in conjunction with another ocular power of some sort or a unique kekkei tōta.[41]

Their exists however a reverse kinjutsu technique to Edo Tensei; it being based purely on destruction of the mind and soul(s) of the person instead of giving the dead the gift of undeath.

The technique can be used in conjunction with Edo Tensei on shinobi/kunoichi with special properties of immortality/undeath.[42]

The contract can also be broken if the summon's will becomes engulfed with emotions of a significant other that is related to them in their past is any sort of way but this can be prevented by the activation of the "trigger" seal being used.

Using the Edo Tensei summon for the vessel of a Bijuu is prohibited but any of the Bijuu's chakras that the Summon had obtain in their past life before death is still allowed in minimal usage

Kamui has admitted he is dead and if we agree that I had the Rinnegan up until this point and have Edo Tensei via the Human Realm I will stop claiming the 6 Path eye.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2012, 09:17:07 PM »

It seems exceptionally reasonable to me, but my opinion alone might not cut it...
But in all honesty, I am amazed and proud with your last reply to this.

Reason I am in favor of Bocc on it being accepted up to this point:
Through the history of SL there have been  several modish things allowed for years and then dropped on the protest of many players or mere revealing of a few as to why they were modish:
Here are a few examples: Supersonic insta-kill sound ninjutsu with giant spread(violates series boundries), magical clones, instantaneous replacements with zero prerequisite, etc. In some cases, people using that while allowed even won bijuu fights due to them and they were not stripped of said bijuu, in many cases they no longer had it by the time their shizz was voided but if we were to go by the fact that someone lost by being god-modded it should have returned to them. So yeah, it's how it's been and Bocc shan't be discriminated.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 09:42:15 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2012, 12:39:27 AM »

I took it to mean you were just using half your chakra to manipulate however many guys there are. They have their own bottomless chakra.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2012, 12:51:34 AM »

The rankings provided by the series is a little iffy:

Kushina-S rank chakra
Naruto-S rank
Kisame-S rank
Nagato-S rank
Madara w/o Senju cells-S rank
Hashirama S-rank
Ichibi-Juubi-S-rank
Rikudo-S-rank

Se what I am getting at? They can be placed under the same rank but the gap between some of them is gigantic.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 14 queries.