Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: KG Claims  (Read 11918 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: KG Claims
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2014, 02:02:37 AM »

Wait you're talking character templates, I've tried that. You can go look. This will not happen as it 'takes freedom of rp' away or something of the sort. No one on SL can agree and never will.

We've tried several times to regulate rp. We cannot do it without anykind of system in place. There isn't a system because no one wants to agree.

So what you're saying is, world peace is easier to achieve than global regulation?

:twisted: Seems legit.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: KG Claims
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2014, 09:34:19 PM »

Wait you're talking character templates, I've tried that. You can go look. This will not happen as it 'takes freedom of rp' away or something of the sort. No one on SL can agree and never will.

We've tried several times to regulate rp. We cannot do it without anykind of system in place. There isn't a system because no one wants to agree.

So what you're saying is, world peace is easier to achieve than global regulation?

:twisted: Seems legit.

It's a whole lot harder then achieving world domination thee days. :oops:

There's some people who go by resets, saying they denote 'true' RP-skill; while the other percentage go basically by RP-skill and negate the resets you have.

Some users will RP with you if you have the proper resets for let's say, a Obito-esque character; while others won't because if resets denote RP-skill then resets really are just claims for a KG.

But some users on here have been using KG before resets have ever been implemented, so I don't know what happened to the community that we need resets to denote such skills.

My two cents on KG claims and resets.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 15 queries.