Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: KG Claims  (Read 11930 times)

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
Re: KG Claims
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2014, 07:51:10 PM »

That's the only way to get it done. People are never gonna limit themselves. I know I claim alot but I'm the kind of person to where ill I ly use as much as the person in fighting or choice one skill and focus on it mainly. That being when I zone fight which I hardly do anymore.

But yeah the only way to get it done is for Neji to do it. Even if he made it to where only to kg could be choosen it would pay tribute.

ill shove a foot down ur throat if i lose mah in-game kg to some roleplay mane.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 07:55:11 PM by Aeon »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2014, 08:52:50 PM »

Simple soliton. Request Neji to limit us to only being able to choice one choice in game reset. No kg stacking.

That'd be quite the tweaking of the system, one which I doubt Neji would roll with.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2014, 09:34:07 PM »

bickering about Tailed-Beasts and bickering about KG claims from the forest. This is why I don't RP too much fighting over trivial matters and planning to dictate on how one should RP. If you wanted to dictate rules than make a forum and do that.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2014, 10:37:47 PM »

I think taking away the KG stacks would make forest fighting boring. But for me, the FF has nothing to do with RP so it is no big deal to keep them separate.

I despise others telling others what to do though. And I believe I have stated that I am not talking about rules. I just wanted to know if people wanted to Be RP based on their powers.

To me, for a group of people who DO base their powers on FF, to take resets from another  account or to buy an account with reset just blows a big hole in your 'legit and earned powers through the forest' position.

Angry Manyu...I do not know what you are on about opening the door for things to come bite us in the end. I have seen tons of your accounts have stuff that is not even Naruto based but from Fairy Tale and other manga all together. I personally RP a demon/vampire hybrid. My sister is a skin changer.

But so what? If people are being active, using...to quote Isaribi...'sense'...and we are having more fun...I don't see a problem with me asking if others would like to start just claiming RP'd powers.

My point is this...if you can just buy an account that has the resets and RP it...or if you just create the skills through RP and can RP it...does it matter? Why do you feel the need to say I  am using resets from another account? Why add that bit of hypocrisy into the mix when it wasn't you who did the forest fights to begin with, you who did not put in the time building that account?

How you RP should be enough without being tied down to this minutia that is basically meaningless anyway...I am trying to reduce the mount of strings we place on each other, not add more.

And not placing a ruling of law upon anything. Gag a maggot! That cramps my free spirit. I just wondered i people wanted to go toward more RP earned system.

It's been nice to read what people think about this. I thank everyone for participating.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2014, 11:38:35 PM »

I don't mind if people RP as a demon/vampire/plant, I don't believe having any such racial powers requires a KG (i.e. vampirism, photosynthesis); however this is only unless what such people claim to be capable of doing, within the context to which they RP as an otherworldly species (as well as adhering to the Narutoverse's existing concepts, especially when creating new concepts). I can accept a pseudo-immortality akin to Hidan's or the ability to shed wings and suck the blood of others for giggles, though there's no way in hell I'd accept something like blinking (teleporting) across the field for very little explanation (or a completely ridiculous one) as to how and why.

Anyway, what I was getting at earlier is that if we're already dissatisfied with how people with multiple KG's have 'destroyed RP', then why in God's name advocate a means to increase that count and devastate the community even more? For freedom's sake? But we must stop the boats!

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2014, 04:03:18 AM »

Well...because rule making didn't seem to halt the exodus, rather it only sped it ever onward to greater velocities.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2014, 04:10:36 AM »

Was merely making a point that people don't like to be limited in any aspect truly. The point is people want to be OP and SL is a place that grants that.

My personal thoughts is just do what the hell you want to. I don't care. Claim every freaking kg there is if you wish. I'll still stand to fight you if you come to attack my friends or home. I'm a warrior to Konoha that's all I really now and to stubborn to back down.  Therefor I could careless what people do or don't claim. I'm do way I want to cause I don't care what people think of me. I'm not here to please any of you. So I say just do the same and have fun.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2014, 06:22:16 AM »

Does it matter? If people don't like getting powers from the forest, accounts, etc, dont battle rp with them. If people don't like the whole other system where you don't need a reset, dont battle rp with them! Kay and I are are on very opposite ends on this opinion, yet I've had a few roleplays with her just fine. Likewise with Shinro.

If ya don't like how someone got their skills, simply don't fight them, or like I said earlier compromise. Do whatever makes you happy in roleplay and go with it. FF reset appeases me, so that's what I'm going with, that doesn't suit you, well cool. Maybe we'll just do a casual rp instead or something.

See what I'm getting at?
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • "Let this thunder, herald your end."'
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2014, 07:37:52 AM »

I'm going to throw my five cents out here too.
I much rather prefer the KG reset method. I only say that because with how ridiculous the manga is going currently and this being an open thing, I'm going to see Academy student six sage madara's everywhere left and right.
No offense to you people who don't like that method, but seriously I've seen it and that crud is ridiculous.

Chiyo

• I like trying to be the 'bad guy' :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2014, 10:13:54 PM »

As someone who has used her resets in-game as KG for Roleplay, I have to say..on SL, this seems like the only workable method in my own opinion.

I personally like the idea of using this forum as a mean's of dictating the bloodlines that accounts can have? Basically, instead of simply claiming, you have to apply on here with a valid history, etc of your created character and proved that you're capable of RPing with that chosen reset. I don't agree with the whole multiple stacks, Kaguya, Mokuton and Rinnegan xD

Buut, I do understand that on a site like this that's so big..the best option is to just go with the flow and split off, like Trev said..Don't like it? Ignore it.

Hopefully this makes sense x.x
What do I put here? Oh.
Hi, hehe.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2014, 11:36:18 PM »

I would love to  ignore it.
But when your intent is to bust up my rp I kind of am forced to acknowledge you and others whom I just do not see as having a valid character build.

What was the name of your character a few weeks ago? And before that?

I really don't see how you can claim to have mastered walking let alone child of prophecy rank in senjutsu when you remake your character so often. This is a skill that takes years to build.
I guess you just train better and faster than the rest of us.

And don't take it personally. Others think the method you have adopted is perfectly fine. It's not like you invented this power gaming craze.

At this point I am seeing no way to resolve the differences in RP style.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2014, 12:04:15 AM »

This again? Well if I may quote myself...

I don't think the problem here lies with claims to your own resets, but rather the person who you choose to RP with.
I remember bijuu fights were either In-Character or OCC and this was even before it was agreed upon to make it "officially" IC, but this doesn't necessarily make everything more productive, since now if you worked so much time on your character to get he or she to where they are now; to only have that character die in a IC confrontation.

I would love to ignore it.
But when your intent is to bust up my rp I kind of am forced to acknowledge you and others whom I just do not see as having a valid character build.

I recalled you busted up my RP with Raifudo and I tried to ignored it myself, but it's like you said; you get put in a situation where you are forced to acknowledge that other user, rather then ignore them but I digress from the subject.

I don't consider real-life time is applicable here on Shinobi Legends, since if a gameday equals one real day then in thirty-day month, three months would've passed; meaning that four months is approximately a year within SL's own time.

Naruto was only gone for about...a couple of months to learn SAGE MODE, I don't recall it taking years to master a perfect Sennin Modo; unless we're speaking of the SOSP's Senjutsu.

Edit; I'm not defending anyone buuuuut if there was a way to stop the power-craze on here, then would it really mean that we would be able to resolve our difference, despite how we Role-Play? Not really.
It's like I always say, "There is always a critic out there."
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 12:14:24 AM by Camel »

Chiyo

• I like trying to be the 'bad guy' :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2014, 07:50:38 AM »

I'm not here to argue or defend myself on that claim. I didn't spend much time on Rena at all, who died a few weeks a go, she was a temporary RP character for while I myself got back into zoning and RP.

She died in a way that could of been voided, but 'cause I'm nice..I let him have it so yup.
I don't have the time in my day to day life to sit there and write post after post 'training' my resets when most other people also claim a 'Mastery' after maxing out the resets that they have chosen. (There's a difference between the resets used for leveling and those used within RP.)

Buut, we digress..Roleplay is a story in my opinion and sometimes..some stories just shouldn't crossover.
What do I put here? Oh.
Hi, hehe.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2014, 06:32:30 PM »

I'm not here to argue or defend myself on that claim. I didn't spend much time on Rena at all, who died a few weeks a go, she was a temporary RP character for while I myself got back into zoning and RP.

She died in a way that could of been voided, but 'cause I'm nice..I let him have it so yup.
I don't have the time in my day to day life to sit there and write post after post 'training' my resets when most other people also claim a 'Mastery' after maxing out the resets that they have chosen. (There's a difference between the resets used for leveling and those used within RP.)

Buut, we digress..Roleplay is a story in my opinion and sometimes..some stories just shouldn't crossover.

Pokemon franchise and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1-3. *Shivers*

An experiment would be to start RPing here on the forum, with rules and stuff, and let the SL site be a freelance spear all claim all. Just a thought.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kyutu - Super King -

• Yep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2014, 09:08:55 PM »

Pokemon franchise and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1-3. *Shivers*

An experiment would be to start RPing here on the forum, with rules and stuff, and let the SL site be a freelance spear all claim all. Just a thought.

Remember when SLS was a thing? It didn't turn out super well then either--unless you have some plan to change that formula.
>INB4 banned for opinions.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 16 queries.