Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Edo Tensei - Current Users and (if needed) Guidelines Update  (Read 9354 times)

Eric

• View Profile

It has come to my attention that the Edo Tensei current users has changed; I haven't seen Zojin around so I presume inactivity is the reason why she wasn't informed/hasn't updated the page.

So, regarding the change in users, what change in users have we had? Once we get that down packed then the appropriate changes can be made.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Edo Tensei - Current Users and (if needed) Guidelines Update
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 07:52:37 PM »

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning:_Impure_World_Reincarnation

The list on here has been pretty active, more or less. The scroll that Keito ended up with hopped around a bit but it's where it should be. As for Kyu, I haven't the slightest idea. Last I knew, he still had his claims on Edo Tensei and was bound with the Teacher-Student rule with myself(The scroll Keito now has).

Tsuyo's scroll did a lot of jumping around, so I have no idea what happened there. I don't even think the Tsuyo character has an actual account anymore. But he could, and he could've done something with the scroll. I have no idea.

And lastly, Kamui got it from Bocchiere when Bocchiere sold his stuff! o: That's everything to my knowledge.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 08:01:25 PM »

I got Kyu's shit now, that included, so I suppose it'd be me.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 08:11:06 PM »

And I've updated the Wikia Page. Someone else will have to change the claimed page, if anyone really cares at all xD

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 04:43:06 AM »

Machina had most of Tsuyo's stuff which I left with her body when she died. I neglected to use any of it (Other than the Hiraishin scroll) cuz I did not want to piss people off. Tsuyo- the character is dead and Manji and I had a plan to revive him but he just went ghost on me.
I figure most people would void me having his stuff but when I saw this I wanted to clear that up. I don't think he could teach Edo but technically I have that scroll. 

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 10:29:02 PM »

So Tsuyo's possession is in the air. Will have to message him on sl. :P
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 10:36:43 PM »

He is not on SL anymore. I literally just said he went ghost on me. I was thinking of asking Nathan to get up with him.
If I remember correctly, they know each other IRL.  We have talked since tsuyo's 'death' and he was cool with me having his things. He did say that he wanted to give Tokujiro the contract for the phoenixes and his sword that Athos wanted. There could have been more I don't remember really. But Machina had his original eyes, his body and his jutsu scrolls. They were left with Fractus when Machina died. Masane just sealed the room with their bodies in it.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 10:41:31 PM »

He is not on SL anymore. I literally just said he went ghost on me. I was thinking of asking Nathan to get up with him.
If I remember correctly, they know each other IRL.  We have talked since tsuyo's 'death' and he was cool with me having his things. He did say that he wanted to give Tokujiro the contract for the phoenixes and his sword that Athos wanted. There could have been more I don't remember really. But Machina had his original eyes, his body and his jutsu scrolls. They were left with Fractus when Machina died. Masane just sealed the room with their bodies in it.

Right, well his account is still active so I'll go from there. ~

As for contacting him I guess I can do that. Not too sure how uninterested he'll be about it. xD
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 10:45:43 PM »

We were talking on the Shun account then next thing I know it was not him anymore. The last thing he told me
was something about not knowing what account\name he would be back as.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2015, 11:22:30 PM »

Having the scroll is mostly useless by itself.

If Tsuyo is gone, it just means Kamui is allowed to teach it, open spot and all.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2015, 11:53:29 PM »

Trev that makes no sense to me. If I have HIS scroll does that not mean that I would take his student position?
It makes sense. I would not be able to teach it just as Tsyuo was not able to.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2015, 11:55:39 PM »

The whole thing makes no sense. From beginning to end. How come a person cannot teach something they know? Is some seal incorporated into the knowledge that prevents them writing and speaking and showing another?

As for promising not to do this thing, it looks like a deal just waiting to be backed out of.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2015, 02:36:59 AM »

I will just text Tsuyo, since people want his opinion xD I got this.

Kay, you want us to just have hundreds of Edo Tensei users? O.o We use a system like Aaron use to for his Hiraishin, before that went to shit xD

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2015, 03:01:54 AM »

Cause the scroll doesn't teach you how to use the jutsu, nor does it teach you the guidelines and rules of the technique. It is just a medium to perform the jutsu. You still don't know the kata, all the rules of ET, etc IC wise. You just have a scroll with seals on it.

Now, if you used the mind reading technique on Tsuyo or human pathed him, then yes you would take his spot. But a bit too late for that me thinks.

@Kay, it's just a rule, no need for it to make sense. Similar to how someone using Edo Tensei can't summon 10 zombies at once or it costs them 20% of their chakra per zombie. There is no seal that would prevent someone from doing it and zombies don't cost that much, just a rule for fairness sake. The student teacher rule was a rule to prevent lots people from getting it (And as of right now only 3 do, so it's worked). There is the whole 10+ paged  thread on Edo if anyone wants to look anything up.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2015, 04:02:07 AM »

I thought the whole thing about the scrolls is that they TEACH people how to do them. That's how Naruto learned the shadow clone thing all the way in the beginning. He stole the scroll and learned it from that. I don't see why it wouldn't be the same with Edo Tensei, even though it's a super powerful jutsu.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 20 queries.