Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Limiting Attack and defense gained.  (Read 11245 times)

atomkai

• View Profile
Re: Limiting Attack and defense gained.
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2007, 02:28:21 AM »

Quote from: Mihazi
Why I am picking on Gyururu is the fact that she gets sannin things at jounin. It has nothing to do about limiting attack and defense. Gyururu is a very special jounin. She gets a lot of things that I think she shouldn't. She is the only account that gets that kind of treatment. Should Zoe be allowed to build a treehouse? No because he is an academy student. If anyone would like to explain it to me, be my guest.

My understanding is that she received those priveledges because of contributions she made to the game.  In short, she earned them based on an agreement with the Admin for services rendered.

ETA: spacing
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 02:28:51 AM by atomkai »

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2007, 02:34:36 AM »

I think she should of just got paid :D

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2007, 06:00:52 AM »

What's with all the Gyu hateing lately?

Can't you all just leave her alone? So what she can go to Hoshi and have afew special privileges. She has earn those privileges by working hard and doing things no one else has. So i dont see a problem at all.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2007, 06:05:32 AM »

Can't you all just leave her alone? So what she can go to Hoshi and have afew special privileges. She has earn those privileges by working hard and doing things no one else has. So i dont see a problem at all.

So dealing with idiots day in and day out isn't acknowledgeable? People of a world wide server want this game to be FAIR. At all costs. They don't want somebody that obviously has only earned it thought non-game related (I don't count coding to be related to the game, as anybody who takes the time to learn can be a splendid coder), and her 1 million experience mark. From what I understand, nobody else BUT her got a reward for that... Try explaining how that is fair? First come first serve? This isn't a kitchen, it's a civilized MMORPG.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

protofusion

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2007, 06:12:31 AM »

i agree with lebis entirelly on this matter gyu shouldent be able to have all this good stuff while no one else can

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2007, 07:02:04 AM »

That's why limiting attack and defense OR having Orochimaru seek you out, seeing as your overpowered, OR letting the higher people attack those that are protected by ranking rather than strength, should be put into play.

That... or make temporary ANYTHING unable to effect PvPs at ALL.

Sure they have a choice, but ask yourself. Can, in the Naruto world, a Jounin kill even Hokages? Or Anbu at that? It doesn't matter on strength. Hokages and Anbu have strategy. If you want a realistic Naruto based game, speak out. Don't be afraid of those that don't.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 07:10:04 AM by Lebis »
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2007, 01:20:11 PM »

You know what would make Lebis explode right here and now? If Neji marries Gyururu and make her an admin :twisted:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 01:37:01 PM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2007, 01:24:01 PM »

That would make me explode too  :cry:

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2007, 02:07:31 PM »

You know what would make Lebis explode right here and now? If Neji marries Gyururu and make her an admin :twisted:

Now what makes you think I'm saying this out of hatred for you rather than simply desiring a better and more fair game?

You and your assumptions. You're letting a 14 year old get to your head.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2007, 02:19:09 PM »

You made it sound like I will cause the game to fall apart. Yet there are only like about 3 people, including yourself, who are complaining. I don't effect other people's game Lebis. They play their characters and I play mine.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2007, 02:29:39 PM »

For the record, I am not complaining about you personally Gyu~ru~ru.  I have a character that is currently squatting at Level 15.

I like the idea that if you attack up too high, you forfeit the "DK range" protection.

I also like the idea of an event, such as Oro (or even Akatsuki Leader on a recruiting mission) seeking out & challenging strong players.  (This trigger would either be determined by an EXP ceiling or # of days at level 15 - though I personally think EXP ceiling would be more to the spirit of the event).

These changes have nothing to do with you personally and would effect me as well.  My character squating has been there over 200 game days and has close to 40 million exp.  He would be subject to the proposed event as well.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2007, 02:32:40 PM »

Also, if this was personal to you Gyu, why would I as well as several others, have a level 15 character that has nearly 200 game days stacked up on that Genin level? I've kept Viral that way for a long while now. So it won't be just effecting you. It's not meant to be against you at all. But if you want to look at it through that foolish perspective, so be it.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2007, 02:38:23 PM »

So dealing with idiots day in and day out isn't acknowledgeable? People of a world wide server want this game to be FAIR. At all costs. They don't want somebody that obviously has only earned it thought non-game related (I don't count coding to be related to the game, as anybody who takes the time to learn can be a splendid coder), and her 1 million experience mark. From what I understand, nobody else BUT her got a reward for that... Try explaining how that is fair? First come first serve? This isn't a kitchen, it's a civilized MMORPG.

You didn't post this?

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2007, 02:39:34 PM »

Of course I posted that, in concern for an honest desire for a fairer game.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2007, 02:45:06 PM »

It seems unfair only because you look at me as a player.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 16 queries.