Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Battle Royale  (Read 18940 times)

Kisame

Re: Battle Royale
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2008, 12:37:13 PM »

Suddenly, an ANBU squad appears in front of Gyururu, then the captain Kisame steps forth chuckling while brushing his fingers through his hair. "Your rampage will stop now." He calmly says, after these few words he then performs handseals at bullet speed, after this he mutters, "Teppoudama." He then proceeds to draw chakra from his chest and push it into his mouth once the chakra is in his mouth it then starts to form it into a large spherical projectile. Once the projectile is formed he leaps into the air and spits it out aimed at Gyururu's head.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 12:38:33 PM by Kisame »

SuperSeal

• When life hands me lemons I make beef stew. XD
    • View Profile
    • The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2008, 12:42:11 PM »

Nearly passing the scene Seal hears a huge commotion. Before doubling back he heads to the Hokage's mansion to report his mission and also that there are less guards stationed around the village for reasons unknown. Once reported the Hokage orders him to assemble his team head out to do recon over the village's urban area where the disturbance was. Seal chooses wisely as he remembered the last time the village was infiltrated so easily the Akatsuki was behind it. Seal then sends word by three messager to retrieve Rock Lee, Kakashi, Shikamaru.

SuperSeal For President!

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2008, 01:45:15 PM »

Being forced to fight, Gyururu opens her jaws wide and a bloody Kusanagi blade emerges from her throat. She then flips the sword into the air with her tongue and catches it just in time to parry the in-coming projectile. The impact sent her back a few steps.

Then while holding the bloody Kusanagi with both her hands, Gyururu thrust the tip into the ground. Just a moment later, a tree of branching spikes created from blood suddenly burst out from underneath Kisame while he was still in the air. The attack impaled some of Kisame's men; killing one (entery point, beneath the lower jaw; exit point, the back of the head), while another two suffer several impalements to the limbs.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2008, 11:35:37 PM »

crazy fires 2 bolts which kill the two injured ANBU then he jumps on top of a building and sends some exploding bolts at some buildings at the other end of the village in order to create a distraction.then he reloads the crossbow.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2008, 12:46:28 AM »

Kamui the wandering Uchiha though he was quite loyal to the leaf during the time was aware of Gyu's Kekkei Genkai and it's abilities though he was station not far from where the first squad of ANBU was send though Kamui himself was an ANBU himself he worked himself into the ranks becoming Second-In-Command to ANBU HQ as he stared from the Rooftop, his sharingan glaring at Gyu as he said, " I need some back up, first squad is down." he briefly spoke into his headset, then he leap from rooftop to rooftop to Gyu's location as he drew his Black Steel Kusanagi as he said, " Gyu...come quietly, I don't want to hurt you." as he stared at her, his weapon drawn, as his gleaming red eyes glowed in the darkness of his mask.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2008, 02:01:55 AM »

Gyururu returns the stare with a piercing glare from her dark crimson eyes. With spikes continue to branch out from the ground at Kisame since her bloody Kusanagi is still on the ground, Gyururu begin forming hand seals.

"Blood Release: River of the Underworld!"

Beneath Gyururu's feet, a pool of blood began spreading across the ground like a gushing river in all directions. Forming another hand seal, she creates a large number of spikes from the blood and shoots them at Kamui.

"Chiton: Sensatsu Chishou!" (Blood Release: Thousand Blood Needles of Death)

This attack is undeniably one of Gyururu's signature move. The speed and pattern of the attack was unlike anything Kamui has ever seen. The loud screeching sound that the spikes made while spinning  like drills, could easily bring any untrained ninjas to their knees. Nearby windows cracked as the spikes homes in on Kamui from different directions...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 02:05:46 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2008, 05:39:38 PM »

Kamui cringed as he sees the spikes attack as he thinks to himself, concealing his Kusanagi in it's sheath once again, " So be it..." as he flicks his wrist at the barrage of needles heading towards him as he shouts, "Daitoppa!"  (Great Breakthrough)
From the flick of his wrist a huge gust of wind is summoned as it throws all of the needles off course as he dashes towards the edge and leaning in as the wind is still blowing as he does a set of handsigns, his gullet expanding then he spews a large ball of fire at her position, the wind helping fuel the fire.

"Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu!" (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 05:40:40 PM by KamuiKachi »

Kisame

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2008, 06:02:41 PM »

Kisame sees the brances coming at him and without futher haste he quickly forms handseals. Manipulating his water based chakra throughout his body starts to turn into a watery like substance. The branches just pass through his body he then spins off to the left to maneuver his body out of the branches, he then lands and creates a few more handseals so that his body solidifies again.

He then notices that Kamui and Gyu are fighting. After this he quickly performs another quick set of handseals then places his hand on the ground, the ground then begins to rise up around Gyururu's legs and then starts to solidify on her legs attempting to trap her so that Kamui's attack can directly hit her.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2008, 07:32:50 PM »

Crazy fires several exploding bolts along with a barrage of poisined and liquid nitrogen tipped bolts at Kisame as he throws several bombs at Kamui's backup
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

IceSlayer

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2008, 10:50:11 PM »

Ice rushes out of hiding and forms Kata

"Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu"

Large Pillars of Wood form around Kisame like a small Prison Cell. He then Grabs a large sword off his back, in the style of Zabuza's but it is made of Wood, being covered in bark so it scraps of Skin instead of cutting it, and rushes at Kisame.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2008, 01:17:55 AM »

Even thou Gyu is protected by her blood armor, she knew that there will be nothing left if that ball of flames hits her. But before she could leap out of the way, Kisame managed to immobilize her with some kind of earth-based technique.

With no time to lose, Gyu tiles her head back and opens her jaws wide. Moments later, she suddenly coughs out a large volume of blood from her mouth. Emerging from that burst of blood was none other than Gyu herself.

Landing a safe distance away, Gyu watches as her "shell" turns to dust the moment it was hit by the fire ball. Without wasting any time Gyu calls her blood Kusanagi to her side. The sword sinks into the pool of blood that she summoned earlier and emerges beside Gyu.

With her bloody Kusanagi in hand, Gyu dashes towards Kamui and swing it across his face, aiming for his eyes...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 03:32:06 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Maria

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2008, 02:15:56 AM »

A lone arrow shoots out of the darkness, a paper bomb attached to the middle of it, aimed at Gyu. A figure is seen in the darkness, however it wears a dark cloak. The figure leaps up and lands near the two. They raise a katana at Gyu.

"If you want to fight him, you'll have to go through me."

The figure rushes up, slashing at Gyu.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2008, 02:25:42 AM »

crazy appears by gyu and blocks maria's attack with my katana. "lets leave it at a 1 on 1 fight." then i throw several smoke bombs to cover up the area.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Maria

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2008, 02:36:55 AM »

"A good Shinobi can fight with their eyes closed"

The figure runs up and stabs Crazy. It then procedes to kick him in the stomach.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2008, 03:07:09 AM »

crazy dodging the stab and kicks while sustaining a light cut quickly forms several katas which cause my eyes disappear and fuse into my head then i cut part of maria's hand and aim an upward slice at her head.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Page created in 5.041 seconds with 15 queries.