Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Battle Royale  (Read 18939 times)

Maria

Re: Battle Royale
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2008, 03:19:55 AM »

(OOC: Nobody knows that her name is Maria yet...)

The figure jumps backward, narowly missing the attack aimed at it's hand. It parries the other attack with it's katana.

"You are a fool if you think such petty attacks can faze me"

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2008, 03:31:28 AM »

"this can" Crazy quickly takes out a crossbow and fires an exploding bolt at the enemy
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Maria

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2008, 03:42:44 AM »

The figure jumps back and throws a kunai at the bolt. It then jumps up into the darkness.

Kisame

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2008, 07:09:27 PM »

Kisame looks up and pounces high into the sky to dodge Crazy's barrage of bolts. Upon landing he finds himself surrounded by wood. He laughs for a brief moment then shouts out to Ice,

"Yo, Punk you really, really think this puny prison can hold me?"

Without hesitation he unsheathes the sword they call Samehada from his back then mutters a simple word while performing a one handed kata.

"Taisan." (Taisan meaning disperse) He mutters.

After this the 'teeth' of his sword called Samehada begin to disperse from the blade itself only leaving the hilt. Upon dispersing they then fly over to one section of the wood prison and begin to asorb the chakra in the wood, after a few moments the wood begins to crack up. Kisame then mutters the word "Asenburu" ("Asenburu" meaning assemble)

The 'teeth' then re-assemble theirself on the blade again, Kisame still holding the blade just simply walks over to the piece of wall which was drained of chakra and kicks it after the wood breaks through his simply steps out of the prison then leaps high into the air performing handseals...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 07:16:43 PM by Kisame »

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2008, 10:05:58 PM »

when the kunai hit the bolt the bolt explodes and taking advantage of the dust crazy jumps through it aiming a downward slice at the enemy while trying to impale the enemies heart with another katana
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

IceSlayer

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2008, 10:46:14 PM »

Ice watches Kisame flying through the air, then stamps his foot

"Mokuton: Rising Wood Pillar"

A Large pillar of wood come up out of the ground just in front of Ice, and shoots up at an Angle at Kisame.

Kisame

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2008, 10:21:03 PM »

Performs a short series of handseals then as the wood pillow hits his body, it spatters all over the floor like water wood after being hit by something like wood. The water droplets then begin to form into his body. After the reforming process is complete he smirks as he performs a one handed kata, whilst muttering the word

"Taisan."

After this word is muttered the 'teeth' on his Samehada blade scatter again, this time they swarm onto Ice's body slicing and shaving layers of skin off his body while the teeth do this they start to absorb his chakra..

IceSlayer

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2008, 10:34:38 PM »

"Mokuton: Shichūka"

A Dome of Wood forms around him between the 'teeth' and himself.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2008, 11:15:54 PM »

crazy jumps back after delivering his attacks and throws several exploding tags and liquid nitrogen tipped kunai at kisame. "lets see how well you can deal with these"
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Kisame

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 10:19:23 PM »

The teeth then swarm over the wood dome and start to shave through the layers off wood, while sapping the wood of it's chakra. Kisame then arches his back and turns his head a little to look over his shoulder and then gives Crazy as he performs the needed handseals at incredible speed. He then begins to sink roughly 10 metres under the ground, just in time as one of Crazy's kunai nearly hit his head.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2008, 10:28:25 PM »

Crazy performs a quick series of hand signs and causes the block of earth that you are in to shoot out of the ground then i fire several exploding bolts at it.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

IceSlayer

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2008, 10:48:14 PM »

The Dome is slowly destroyed, but as it is stripped away, all that is left is a small hole inside.

Maria

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2008, 11:03:10 PM »

Several kunai fly out of the darkness toward Crazy. The figure materializes next to him and slashes at him. It disappears before the kunai hit Crazy.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2008, 01:35:44 AM »

crazy blocks the attack with a weighted staff with a tesla coil wrapped completely around it and then he performs a quick jutsu as the tesla coil starts to absorb electricity which makes a magnetic field that repels the kunai toward the enemy.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Kisame

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2008, 09:43:30 PM »

Quickly dives off the top of the raised earth a moment before the bolts hit then he backflips to land. After this he performs a single handed kata and mutters, "Asenburu." The 'teeth' then re-assemble back onto the blade of his Samehada sword, he then proceeds to sheath his Samehada on his back. Kisame glances around and notices that kunai are flying towards his fellow ANBU member (Maria, which we don't know the name of yet), he performs a quick succession of handseals after the handseals are complete he shouts, "Suijinheki" as he says that word a water jet spurts from his mouth and rushes over to block the incoming kunai.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 16 queries.