Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Mission HQ  (Read 3801 times)

Moonfire

• View Profile
Mission HQ
« on: February 02, 2012, 12:55:57 PM »

I always wondered why we got a Mission HQ,but no Missions there. I personally believe that bounty hunting is also some sort of Mission...And should go there. All in all,more missions,whether it be connected to PvP,RP or forest,would be nice. I know that Kayenta had the idea to give out DP for completed Missions. (I am about to write some right now) Maybe the Missions should be listed in the HQ and someone..a mod..or GM ,or just anyone,is organizing the missions and gives them out and pays out?

Just a random Idea..What do you think?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Mission HQ
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 01:49:01 PM »

Mission HQ --> donation point spending place

In the inn is the bounty hunter "board".

An idea (former one) was to build small "missions" to do things. But they would not be many (doing such a thing is quite time-consuming to program, and the other missions should be different).
"rescue-the-cat" might become boring after a while.

I might move the donator thing to a different place, though it has had its place now for 7 years there.

Never judge a cow by its udder.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 02:37:08 PM »

The idea is that,Players write Missions,with description ,reward and the like. Sure hunting a cat is boring. Exploring ruins,fighting random bandits might be more fun...Well the rp aspect would be. But mission HQ is for me..well a place where one could get Missions.
I wouldn't go to an Inn to get a job,it is kind of odd.

My idea is that,you simply click on 'Missions' Then get maybe to another side where the missions are listed.Then you can take one mission if it is not taken already and play it in a zone. Alone or with someone else.
It doens'T need to be all game inplented only. The site is more and more rp linked. Both should look nice and cool to the player. SO it is fun..Ah i am unsure if i even make sense.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 02:54:31 PM »

I think the whole mission thing is a no. If you want RP missions then create your own. If you want in-game mission, then go talk to your sensei at Ichirakus. Regardless of such, though, I do agree that it'd be nice if the MHQ was renamed to something else. Albeit, it doesn't have to be and is not a number one priority.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 03:05:37 PM »

Nathan,the main Idea is that the Mission HQ is actually used as one.We create ingame missions and post them there. I mean,come one,it i ridiculous how many people tried to set up their own Mission pages. Daichi tried it  often. Then few other Clans tried to set up Missions as well. So instead of let them all work on their own,they could post Missions there,free to grab for everyone. And it would be best if Missions are at a place,where everyone could go without problem.The MHQ would be perfect,wouldn't it?

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 03:10:34 PM »

Nathan,the main Idea is that the Mission HQ is actually used as one.We create ingame missions and post them there. I mean,come one,it i ridiculous how many people tried to set up their own Mission pages. Daichi tried it  often. Then few other Clans tried to set up Missions as well. So instead of let them all work on their own,they could post Missions there,free to grab for everyone. And it would be best if Missions are at a place,where everyone could go without problem.The MHQ would be perfect,wouldn't it?

Actually, for what you want, Yumei's website would becuase, apparently, a lot of people use it and Yumei even uses it for missions in Konoha. Albeit, there haven't been any lately due to the war. Any who, I think a seperate website would be better since the MHQ was never created for missions, but I do get what you're trying to say and would like that addition too. But, I'm sure Neji would have to do a bunch of stuff to impliment that and it'd be a hassle since you can just use a seperate website. If not, though, then, as I stated earlier, that'd be cool.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 03:11:19 PM by Nathan Stamper »

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 03:17:47 PM »

Yes but this is Yumeis side. So must will see it as 'Konoha only' And i believe that one creating Missions on their own is quite boring after a while. Also you have to get new ideas over and over again.
Hmm..here an Idea..

When clicked on 'Missions' ,you could get directed to another Forum,the offical SL Forum,where persons can ask to be Gm/mods of the forum. The GM/mods of the forum will create and organize the Missions,while the rest can..send in Missions,by sending them per PM ,in Game or on the Mission. Or the assign a mission.
Sure it would be like any other Forum,but unlike the others,this one could be SEEN BY ALL and USED by all.Not by one village only. And if the mission is only for Konoha ninja then you put 'Requirement: must be Konoha nin and Genin rnak ' in the Mission description.

So..in fact..this would be just a small addition...To hopefully increase  activity...but the forum would only increase RP activity and maybe Pvp as well....I still find that bounty hunting should be at the Mission HQ...or..we get a DP HQ and Mission HQ ?

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 03:19:34 PM »

Yes but this is Yumeis side. So must will see it as 'Konoha only' And i believe that one creating Missions on their own is quite boring after a while. Also you have to get new ideas over and over again.
Hmm..here an Idea..

When clicked on 'Missions' ,you could get directed to another Forum,the offical SL Forum,where persons can ask to be Gm/mods of the forum. The GM/mods of the forum will create and organize the Missions,while the rest can..send in Missions,by sending them per PM ,in Game or on the Mission. Or the assign a mission.
Sure it would be like any other Forum,but unlike the others,this one could be SEEN BY ALL and USED by all.Not by one village only. And if the mission is only for Konoha ninja then you put 'Requirement: must be Konoha nin and Genin rnak ' in the Mission description.

So..in fact..this would be just a small addition...To hopefully increase  activity...but the forum would only increase RP activity and maybe Pvp as well....I still find that bounty hunting should be at the Mission HQ...or..we get a DP HQ and Mission HQ ?

I don't see a problem with that idea.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 03:20:05 PM »

But Forum also means..recreating another Account,another password..and so on. This will annoy most people..this is why i am against Forums...Forums die quickly...I really believe it would be better if the Missions were listed on the SL site,somewhere.

Reimu Hakurei

• "Neko Miko Reimu, aishiteru~."
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 08:18:47 PM »

Missions come from Villages = Missions come from Village Boards = Missions come from Villagers = Missions come from Clan Village Guilds = Missions come from Guilds.

Really bro? That's half the reason we even have guilds is to do missions as a unified group.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 09:19:24 PM »

Well then why not implant an option to the useless guilds so the guilds do not have to create extra forums?
 Like a place where the Guild owner can simply post the missions..instead of posting them on a forum or on the guild page...

Right now the Guilds are pretty much useless and most likely inactive ,most of the time.

Reimu Hakurei

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 12:49:23 AM »

We call them Guild Boards, where the leaders/Kages can place the lovely

>>PM For Missions<<  Sign.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 01:03:06 AM »

I still find this stupid though. Ever tried to organize something on your own Reimu? If yes then stop being a smart ass and get some ideas.

right now.each person with a guild..thinks..or does not think..of missions on his own..to put them up..or not.

So ,i think it would be the best to have a place to gather all missions..So everyone can work together and create and post missions..So not one alone has to do the work!
And sure,eahc village has actually their own..missions..well in the Anime and manga..but SL differs greatly by now...i see no problem when a Konoha nin is doing a misison of Suna..
OMG THIS MIGHT IMPROVE ACTIVITY!  OH GOD NO!

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 01:08:40 AM »

As far as i know..People contact villages and ask them to do Missions..SOOOOO
it would be even CORRECT if Kiri nin did something for other villages! So a Mission board,which can be seen and used by everyone would be good.

Reimu Hakurei

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 09:44:47 AM »

Ah Moonfire. Your ignorance is overwhelming. But its fine, live in your fantasy world where logic is dead.

Why yes, I have organized stuff on my own. Ideas? I posted plenty enough. Let's see what you want.

It's stupid for guilds to be the ones that have the missions huh? That we should all have missions to put up together so we can all work together huh? Oh hey. KUMOGAKURE IS AT WAR WITH EVERY VILLAGE RIGHT NOW!

Clearly, we should put our missions up in public so everyone can see what we want to do next. That's legit right?

So stop being such a prick about this. All villages aren't allies. If you want missions so damn bad, ask your kage for one. If you want freelance missions, roleplay as a bounty hunter nin or missing nin in a freelance guild then. But ultimately, we're all in a isolated village or place away from others. We -don't- work together, and that's why activity increases. Hostility and conflict breed unity even if its for a specific time. Kirigakure uses a special forum. Konohagakure uses a special website. And I don't know whatever guild -you're- in, but Kumogakure No Sato is active enough.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 14 queries.