Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Selling Bijuu  (Read 12754 times)

Tsuyo

• View Profile
Re: Selling Bijuu
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2013, 09:55:54 PM »

So I reread the topic at hand. Didn't realize that Yujo didn't accept because of the selling. Told me that it was because of the fact that Luka should be dead.

Agreeing with Shadow on this one. No point in controlling people. Anyone with a working brain can go about the whole "No selling biju" rule if one were to be in place.
Lol I'm hungry.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2013, 10:10:56 PM »

You're not controlling people if they're doing it anyways.  8) Every tyrant knows that.  :D

You may be redirecting them, but you're not 'controlling' them per say.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2013, 11:36:55 PM »

Little late on the bandwagon here, but I'll have to agree with having Yujo defend the bijuu until his account is officially sold.  If he is under the impression that his account is going to be sold before a formal challenge can be initiated and completed, then I believe his current Kage should be responsible for taking on the burden of the bijuu.

This means that if Yujo decides to continuously ignore Luka's challenges, then Luka can fairly challenge Tsuyo for it.  But from the looks of it, it seems that Yujo will be accepting the challenge after all~

Edit:
But yeah, just to keep this conversation related to the actual topic at hand, can we make a "rule" against openly selling the Bijuu/Items for money?  I know that there isn't any failsafe way to prevent this (and if someone really wants the cash they can find a sneaky way of making deals), but can we at least make people less obvious about it?
I would kinda like a rule about not being able to sell Biju/items/techniques. This would prevent many aspect of RP becoming pay2win.

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2013, 11:43:25 PM »

That doesn't...make sense. Never has this game been a pay2win. Why? Because you actually need some sort of skill to defend items that you have. So if Yujo sells his shit to a guy who can't rp then guess what? Someone will come and take it. It will never be a pay2win game because of that reason. It's not an MMO.
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2013, 12:01:29 AM »

Quote from: Zojin
But yeah, just to keep this conversation related to the actual topic at hand, can we make a "rule" against openly selling the Bijuu/Items for money?  I know that there isn't any failsafe way to prevent this (and if someone really wants the cash they can find a sneaky way of making deals), but can we at least make people less obvious about it?

Might as well add in that the character cannot sell their perks as well; which includes their techniques they have learned or obtained while controlling that character.

Quote from: Shadow
That doesn't...make sense. Never has this game been a pay2win. Why? Because you actually need some sort of skill to defend items that you have. So if Yujo sells his stuff to a guy who can't rp then guess what? Someone will come and take it. It will never be a pay2win game because of that reason. It's not an MMO.

Actually it has in a way been pay2win for your resets (Donations for Kyuubi, Trading/Selling for a better account, ETC) however it doesn't necessarily make it right to character-control people for their items unless their is an authentic and good reason for it.
I'm not saying this hasn't been done before but two wrongs necessarily don't make it right. :oops:

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2013, 12:19:44 AM »

Quote from: Zojin

Might as well add in that the character cannot sell their perks as well; which includes their techniques they have learned or obtained while controlling that character.

Quote from: Shadow
That doesn't...make sense. Never has this game been a pay2win. Why? Because you actually need some sort of skill to defend items that you have. So if Yujo sells his stuff to a guy who can't rp then guess what? Someone will come and take it. It will never be a pay2win game because of that reason. It's not an MMO.

Actually it has in a way been pay2win for your resets (Donations for Kyuubi, Trading/Selling for a better account, ETC) however it doesn't necessarily make it right to character-control people for their items unless their is an authentic and good reason for it.
I'm not saying this hasn't been done before but two wrongs necessarily don't make it right. :oops:

Let me rephrase. If Zenaku goes and sells his account with everything on it I could buy it, however it doesn't mean shit if I don't have the means to protect the rp claims of the account. So the only way a person could 'pay2win' is if they are good at rp.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2013, 01:42:47 AM »

That doesn't...make sense. Never has this game been a pay2win. Why? Because you actually need some sort of skill to defend items that you have. So if Yujo sells his shit to a guy who can't rp then guess what? Someone will come and take it. It will never be a pay2win game because of that reason. It's not an MMO.
Bijuu are the only things that can be challenged for, if I remember right. Meanwhile any items or techniques, new or old, would be claim-locked by anyone who is semi-active enough to keep them.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2013, 03:47:32 AM »

I think Yujo is kage now, or Tsuyo is taking a break, idk. Either way, Yujo defends it, or gives it up. If there is nothing more in here, can we get a lock?
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2013, 01:51:26 AM »

I love how everyone is talking about Yujo but Yujo himself didn't speak once during this whole thread. Lol....

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2013, 01:54:05 AM »

He's not big on forums..

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2013, 03:52:21 AM »

He's not big on forums..

Can't imagine why.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2013, 03:30:43 AM »

I love how everyone is talking about Yujo but Yujo himself didn't speak once during this whole thread. Lol....

Lel.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 15 queries.