Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Perma Ban Bijuu Pls, Bijuu OP  (Read 35203 times)

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
Re: Perma Ban Bijuu Pls, Bijuu OP
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2013, 06:42:21 AM »

If a Jinchuriki is ambiguously in the wilderness. There seems to be no real rule about that. I would like to suggest that they become open game for anyone that is, or has with them, a proficient sensor. This could also apply to those who are Missing-nin or are just not affiliated with a village and like to keep their whereabouts unknown.

That seems sound.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2013, 10:40:21 AM »

If a Jinchuriki is ambiguously in the wilderness. There seems to be no real rule about that. I would like to suggest that they become open game for anyone that is, or has with them, a proficient sensor. This could also apply to those who are Missing-nin or are just not affiliated with a village and like to keep their whereabouts unknown.

That seems sound.

That's exactly the situation my alt, the current 4 tails host is in. I figured I'd just wander from village to village. Sometimes staying in town, sometimes sleeping in the mountains, or whatever. I'd certainly be more exposed than village allied jinchuriki, since even if I was in town the people would have no real reason to support me over whoever is attacking me.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2013, 12:54:26 PM »

Flesh out and build upon these new rules, since I can already see a few loopholes here and there.

Mind sharing?

I disagree with the notion that the tailed beast even be in the wilderness for any extended amount of time; after all, who is going to GM the tailed beast fighting? A potentially neutral party? GM's? An agreed upon person or something?

It would seem incredibly abusable if the party that wants to catch the beast is also RPing the actual fighting of the creature. I mean, just from SL history, hardly is that a fair fight for the tailed beast if its soon to be owner is controlling its actions (the same can be said for mounts, but that's a different story and doesn't really require all that many whips anyways).

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2013, 01:14:36 PM »

I disagree with the notion that the tailed beast even be in the wilderness for any extended amount of time; after all, who is going to GM the tailed beast fighting? A potentially neutral party? GM's? An agreed upon person or something?

It would seem incredibly abusable if the party that wants to catch the beast is also RPing the actual fighting of the creature. I mean, just from SL history, hardly is that a fair fight for the tailed beast if its soon to be owner is controlling its actions (the same can be said for mounts, but that's a different story and doesn't really require all that many whips anyways).

Possibly someone who doesn't like any of the challengers and jinchuuriki in general and would rather TBB them all in the face than let anybody have the bijuu? Just kidding; valid point made.

On that point then it'd be better not to let a beast run rampant.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2013, 03:58:53 PM »

I still like the idea of letting them run loss and I'm sure we could find one person who wouldn't be judgmental to sides. Like possible Kay who does her own thing, Zen probably would do good, I'd trust Kamui, umm Sabu, someone could be choosen.

Plus I like the idea of if a village doesn't find a host within a week the beast goes rampaging in their village.

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2013, 05:57:00 PM »

- One must seek out a Jinchuriki, incapacitate/capture/bind/seal them and then extract the Bijuu from them. Even if this means having to take on multiple defenders from the village or party that is with the Jinchuriki.

Not that I will get involved in this RPing, but if the host is captured and the beast is extracted unless they have Uzumaki/Senju OP lifeforce , they almost certain won't be alive after the extraction. In this case it will also give the host a risk for having such power at their hands. Unless the choice is to abolish death after extraction for said host.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2013, 06:12:01 PM »

- One must seek out a Jinchuriki, incapacitate/capture/bind/seal them and then extract the Bijuu from them. Even if this means having to take on multiple defenders from the village or party that is with the Jinchuriki.

Not that I will get involved in this RPing, but if the host is captured and the beast is extracted unless they have Uzumaki/Senju OP lifeforce , they almost certain won't be alive after the extraction. In this case it will also give the host a risk for having such power at their hands. Unless the choice is to abolish death after extraction for said host.

Abolish death from getting your biju extracted... Well, I think it would be more convenient to abolish the 'permanent' death stance that pervades. Granted, I'm not one of those that wants to see Yumei walking through the gates of Konoha again anytime soon with a force of twenty dragon knights and a self-proclaimed diety, but getting rid of permanent death might would remove some of the die-hardness of avoiding being defeated in RP.

... Well...  :oops: Maybe I'm the wrong person to speak about die-hardness, but maybe a revival time period depending on how strong someone is could supplement outright death abolishment when tailed beasts are extracted?

Even Kushina was going to die eventually, though she kicked for so long afterwards that she put Hashirama to shame.  8)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2013, 05:58:59 AM »

Even Kushina was going to die eventually, though she kicked for so long afterwards that she put Hashirama to shame.  8)
You have to remember that she just gave birth before getting Kurama ripped out of her. That alone will cause some definite blood-loss and exhaustion. So her Uzuamki-ness pretty much kept her alive, until she took a giant claw through her stomach.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2013, 12:16:31 PM »

Granted, I'm not one of those that wants to see Yumei walking through the gates of Konoha again anytime soon with a force of twenty dragon knights and a self-proclaimed diety, but getting rid of permanent death might would remove some of the die-hardness of avoiding being defeated in RP.

Only 20 dragon knights? Does the concept of zerg rushing mean nothing to you?!?!

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2013, 02:30:45 PM »

Granted, I'm not one of those that wants to see Yumei walking through the gates of Konoha again anytime soon with a force of twenty dragon knights and a self-proclaimed diety, but getting rid of permanent death might would remove some of the die-hardness of avoiding being defeated in RP.

Only 20 dragon knights? Does the concept of zerg rushing mean nothing to you?!?!
Not really...

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2013, 05:53:17 PM »

If you also choose the time of your attack wisely, then yes. If you choose wrong, quantity will not beat quality of the same number.

And I said twenty because of the way I control my companions; there is no way I'd be able to individually command more than maybe five at a time (that's regardless of the turn limits) and twenty only if they were grouped up, preferably two groups of ten or four groups of five.

Zerg rushing only works if your quantity has a quality as a whole better than the quality of the opposing quantity as a whole. 2^3 vs 2 x 3 sort of way to look at it. The former produces more than the latter, but whether 8 will win out against 6 has so many other factors in the real fight.

I'm no expert on childbirth, so I'm not going to debate (as if I could, ha) on whether or not she lost enough blood for it have been important to the situation or not.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2013, 11:51:52 PM »

Another thing I wanted to bring up was custom/fan villages. If they so happen to somehow out of random chance and luck to obtain a Bijuu. I'm guessing that a free zone would have to be used for public interaction/attack.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2013, 12:06:27 AM »

Another thing I wanted to bring up was custom/fan villages. If they so happen to somehow out of random chance and luck to obtain a Bijuu. I'm guessing that a free zone would have to be used for public interaction/attack.

You should know this better than anyone else...Ame, for example, usually uses the rain zone or something if this were to come up. I see no problems here.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2013, 05:09:44 AM »

You should know this better than anyone else...Ame, for example, usually uses the rain zone or something if this were to come up. I see no problems here.
But I was talking about a fanon village. A lot more of them seem to be popping up here and there.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2013, 05:50:26 AM »

Similar concept. The zones are relatively free to use at any time. I said relatively because interrupting someone else's RP for your own (while theirs is still actively posting and stuff) is a little rude, albeit, not something that you can't do.   :twisted:

If the zones don't work, then... Well, the gardens don't work, can't have a fight there. But... Then again, that could be a useful gimmick... :D
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 05:51:05 AM by Eric »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.