Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Yet another topic about Jashinism.  (Read 19578 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Yet another topic about Jashinism.
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2014, 01:52:52 AM »

Okay so I have read some of this and this is what I have gotten thus far.

At one point Bocc did say that the jutsu is like a hidden one much like the Nara and all. Well if so then anyone can learn it all that is needed is the secret knowledge which seems to have been obtained. Thus the use of the jutsu seems to be legit. As it should not require the immortal aspect to be used given the details I have read and such. So of course the jutsu can be used.

No whether the jutsu would kill Bocc or not I am not sure about. It seem that you are trying to deprive his brain of chakra but I don't think that will kill him. By this simple logic... Hidan's head was removed from his body and he still lived as a head. Chakra is supplied to the body and brain from the gut where the pool resides. Thus Hidan's head was not getting any chakra circulated to it yet he was still alive was he not? I'd say he would not be dead, perhaps he would be crippled but not dead. And sense you can not repair a broken chakra system then he would be permit cripple. Much like when Hiden's partner was hit by Naruto's Rasengshruken (or however you spell that) all his chakra veins were destroyed thus no chakra could reach his brain or heart and he did not instant die. Kakashi killed him.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2014, 02:02:51 AM »

Okay so I have read some of this and this is what I have gotten thus far.

At one point Bocc did say that the jutsu is like a hidden one much like the Nara and all. Well if so then anyone can learn it all that is needed is the secret knowledge which seems to have been obtained. Thus the use of the jutsu seems to be legit. As it should not require the immortal aspect to be used given the details I have read and such. So of course the jutsu can be used.

No whether the jutsu would kill Bocc or not I am not sure about. It seem that you are trying to deprive his brain of chakra but I don't think that will kill him. By this simple logic... Hidan's head was removed from his body and he still lived as a head. Chakra is supplied to the body and brain from the gut where the pool resides. Thus Hidan's head was not getting any chakra circulated to it yet he was still alive was he not? I'd say he would not be dead, perhaps he would be crippled but not dead. And sense you can not repair a broken chakra system then he would be permit cripple. Much like when Hiden's partner was hit by Naruto's Rasengshruken (or however you spell that) all his chakra veins were destroyed thus no chakra could reach his brain or heart and he did not instant die. Kakashi killed him.

The Nara clan jutsu are a hiden without pre-requisite modifications to the body. Branch techniques of the secret Uchiha techs (that so many people already know for some reason or another) require the sharingan to perform. Hence, many of those hiden are technically classified as KG.

A hiden that is a body modification cannot be genetically passed down via blood, but as Earth Grudge Fear should present, the sub-branches of the technique (the mask creature things) cannot be used without Earth Grudge Fear itself.

Bocc's argument is along those lines; the knowledge of what to do with the materials is there, but the actual materials are not in the possession of the knowledger. Thus, it is like having the knowledge of sage mode without the chakra capacity to actually use it. Unless you may re-create the materials (which cannot be done according to Bocc's story) then you have to use the limited supplies, or else you cannot bestow another with the hiden's capabilities.

Do I agree with his argument? Well, you can read my longer post for that answer.

You CAN technically repair a broken chakra system if you replace it entirely with Earth Grudge Fear, but that is on a theoretical level, and is more like replacing the old one than fixing it.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2014, 02:06:21 AM »

The Dokuton came from Rikudou, who has had it for an incredibly long time. This is known by a large portion of Otogakure.

And to point back what Hazama said a bit ago, Bocc was quoted as to saying all you need to do is believe in Jashin and you can use the technique. I was given the proper information to believe in the religion by someone whom had literally all of the knowledge of Jashinism. I don't need your permission to use the technique because Manji had just as much claim to the techniques as you do. Human path kinda does that to people. Plus, it makes no sense that you would need to be immortal for the ritual to work.

Malnutrition is the condition that occurs when your body does not get enough nutrients.

With every organ failing at the same time, your heart would stop, and blood would no longer be pumping through your veins. Oxygen would not be distributed, and thus you die of, Oh you guessed it! Malnutrition. Believe it or not I'm not an idiot.

In my opinion, he would be at MINIMUM put into a coma. It has been stated that having 64 chakra points closed was enough to make someone a cripple. Having them all destroyed at the exact same time would cause a much larger amount of damage. And just to add, if I am dead, and all of my organs are now dead, wouldn't his organs shut down? Wouldn't his brain shut down? I mean this is more of a question than me pointing fingers.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2014, 02:15:36 AM »

...And just to add, if I am dead, and all of my organs are now dead, wouldn't his organs shut down? Wouldn't his brain shut down? I mean this is more of a question than me pointing fingers.

Losing his head did not seem to phase his body's ability to continue existing. Being blasted into pieces did not prevent him from shit talking Shikamaru literally to the grave. As I said at the end of my post, there would be less to debate on if you had just obliterated all traces of your body via dust release or something like that.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2014, 02:20:23 AM »

...And just to add, if I am dead, and all of my organs are now dead, wouldn't his organs shut down? Wouldn't his brain shut down? I mean this is more of a question than me pointing fingers.

Losing his head did not seem to phase his body's ability to continue existing. Being blasted into pieces did not prevent him from shit talking Shikamaru literally to the grave. As I said at the end of my post, there would be less to debate on if you had just obliterated all traces of your body via dust release or something like that.

I was actually trying to get someone to do that for me. Manji was supposed too but he was lazy, and I even went to Nathan to have him use plasma on me, but of course there is a picture of him next to the word lazy in the dictionary.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2014, 02:22:03 AM »

To me its seeming like the knowledge granted is plausible, by many other than the man opposing it himself. :P
Seeing that to be mutual and such, now the regards of what actually happens to an immortal Jashinist when victim to such. Of course the man can continue to exist in the shinobi-realm hanging on a thread or whatever. He would be stripped of his ninja properties, shant he? His chakra system was destroyed and if he was able to survive the death regarding such he would essentially become like the ones typing these words; human. From this point on I feel as if the immortality sense would be on 'off' mode since he just used such trump to escape the ultimate obliteration of internal destruction.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2014, 02:24:56 AM »

This topic would only be relevant if this was the very first time I was saying this about Jashinism. It is not.

Tsuyo was trying to argue that he made himself a Jashinist, which I denied for the exact same reason I deny Eikan. I explained all of this to him, he knew all about it and it was all out in the open.

He then ignored everything I had told him to make Eikan a Jashinist to have him kill me. I told this to Manji October 22nd, it is now the 28th.

---Original Message from 真 Bocchiere(2014-10-22 06:34:35)---
That was the part you amended your bio to mention, if you had added yourself to list of users for Curse Blood I'd have done the same thing and stated why.

If you make use of it in this rp then I will void it nor will I accept any usage of it in the future until you attain it viably. That's all.
---Original Message from 六世代土影 Manji(2014-10-22 06:32:20)---
Doubt it as much as you will, it doesn't change a thing. Jashinism is a canon thing. Not some modified nonsense. You, yourself only voided the immortality, which at this point I couldn't give a damn about. You can't simply control what my character believes or doesn't believe in. That's character control on your part, aka god modding.

But if that's so upsetting to you, then i'll just claim usage of the canon version. Either way i'm able to curse ******* if I want.
---Original Message from 真 Bocchiere(2014-10-22 06:25:14)---
If you want to claim to have gotten it from me then yes it does.

I've been given enough reason to doubt it so if you don't want to drop your Jashinist claim you dont have to rp with me.

So knowing that I void such a thing he initiated the rp almost a week later to try and kill me regardless. It should not be a surprise that I am voiding it since I flat out said that is what I would do.

It's just the toxic version of what I did to Kamui. I knew Kamui would void me killing him and I did not care, I flat out told him to rp whatever he wants and as I told Ace when I was discussing it with him it would only be harassment if I did this exact thing.

It's like telling someone you void Swift Release and then them trying to kill you using Swift Release.

I've never said all you need to do is believe in Jashin to use Curse Blood, why would I claim it and then add an addendum that anyone who wants to can use it? Anyone who wants to can claim to be a Jashinist yes, as that is a religion, I can not claim it anymore than Eric can claim the Nara clan, that doesn't change the claims over my jutsu though.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2014, 02:33:09 AM »

Well assuming your technique works, and that's a mighty big if. Bocc is in a little trouble. He won't die right away, but his current body will be unable to mold any chara indefinitely and by extension perform any techniques. Malnutrition takes a long time, so while that idea is plausible, it isn't instant. Though it is debatable if he'll die from lack of chakra, like Kakashi did during the Pain arc. Although Kakuza didn't die right away, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't have due to lack of chakra (Though in my own words, no scans = no proof.)

So IF your attack goes through, Bocc won't die right away. He might die from no chakra in a bit (debatable), but he won't be able to use any of his own chakra and be blind if you also struck out your eyes. So assuming that chakra depletion doesn't kill him, he'll have to fight two Oto nin blind, using only 4-6 tails of Kyuubi chakra. He claims six, but I forget if it's allowed that you can master tails while in a fight. This is also assuming that even with Kyuubi chakra he can even perform any techniques, as when Kakuza got stuck, it was stated he couldn't ever perform a technique again. So if you don't kill him, you've severely weakened him.

This is all speculative and assuming your attack goes through, which still has many factors impeding it's success
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2014, 02:40:47 AM »

This is all speculative and assuming your attack goes through, which still has many factors impeding it's success
How is this confirmed or denied. >>; Without the involvement of the two whom are involved Bocch & Rusaku due to their already given dis-agreement.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 02:43:05 AM by Keito Uzumaki »

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2014, 02:43:50 AM »

This topic would only be relevant if this was the very first time I was saying this about Jashinism. It is not.

Tsuyo was trying to argue that he made himself a Jashinist, which I denied for the exact same reason I deny Eikan. I explained all of this to him, he knew all about it and it was all out in the open.

He then ignored everything I had told him to make Eikan a Jashinist to have him kill me. I told this to Manji October 22nd, it is now the 28th.

---Original Message from 真 Bocchiere(2014-10-22 06:34:35)---
That was the part you amended your bio to mention, if you had added yourself to list of users for Curse Blood I'd have done the same thing and stated why.

If you make use of it in this rp then I will void it nor will I accept any usage of it in the future until you attain it viably. That's all.
---Original Message from 六世代土影 Manji(2014-10-22 06:32:20)---
Doubt it as much as you will, it doesn't change a thing. Jashinism is a canon thing. Not some modified nonsense. You, yourself only voided the immortality, which at this point I couldn't give a damn about. You can't simply control what my character believes or doesn't believe in. That's character control on your part, aka god modding.

But if that's so upsetting to you, then i'll just claim usage of the canon version. Either way i'm able to curse ******* if I want.
---Original Message from 真 Bocchiere(2014-10-22 06:25:14)---
If you want to claim to have gotten it from me then yes it does.

I've been given enough reason to doubt it so if you don't want to drop your Jashinist claim you dont have to rp with me.

So knowing that I void such a thing he initiated the rp almost a week later to try and kill me regardless. It should not be a surprise that I am voiding it since I flat out said that is what I would do.

It's just the toxic version of what I did to Kamui. I knew Kamui would void me killing him and I did not care, I flat out told him to rp whatever he wants and as I told Ace when I was discussing it with him it would only be harassment if I did this exact thing.

It's like telling someone you void Swift Release and then them trying to kill you using Swift Release.

I've never said all you need to do is believe in Jashin to use Curse Blood, why would I claim it and then add an addendum that anyone who wants to can use it? Anyone who wants to can claim to be a Jashinist yes, as that is a religion, I can not claim it anymore than Eric can claim the Nara clan, that doesn't change the claims over my jutsu though.

Just to point out, this information arose AFTER I was given Jashinism.

(19d6h) 六世代土影 Manji imbibing his blood." He would move to look Eikan in the eyes. This would become a Tsukuyomi world, and upon going to Eikan's psyche he would implant the knowledge, ways, culture, and all that jazz into his mind if successful. If it is, +

Convenient that it's not posted anywhere that you need to be an immortal to use the Ritual, and the information popped up after I was given the abilities. The way I see it, this is Meta/Retro.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2014, 02:47:33 AM »

And I didn't know about you being given it till today. It doesn't change the fact that you knew I did not accept it in rp and still did the rp regardless. I told people how it worked when I was asked about. There's never been anyone who made a Jashinist before me till recently, I never accepted Mainyu :P

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2014, 02:48:42 AM »

Tis confirmed or denied by a few factors. There are two ways this is gonna go, both create a lot of discussion.

1. Bocc is going to void it. He can if he wants, him and Kamui do it to each other. This leads a lot of holes in people's rp. As Bocc will void some people, and some people will void him, effectively screwing up lots of future rp, as the community will split and have inconsistencies.

2. We discuss it more. It seems the majority of people believe Eikan can use it, however that doesn't mean the argument is over. Once that argument is definitely over and decided, two things will happen.
A. Eikan will not be able to use the technique, and Bocc is fine and dandy and everything shall continue.
B. He does use use it and we discuss his post, what it will do, and will it kill or effect Bocc. Topics such Bocc's Izangi, Dokuton, chakra path system, and blood will be discussed which will end up eventually in a decision.

So basically, the next step is will someone try to pull out the void card, if not we need to definitively decide if Eikan can perform this or not. Only then can we actually move onto the post.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2014, 02:56:57 AM »

Splitting up the universe in who voids who is quite a problem. >___>'

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2014, 03:02:50 AM »

Tis confirmed or denied by a few factors. There are two ways this is gonna go, both create a lot of discussion.

1. Bocc is going to void it. He can if he wants, him and Kamui do it to each other. This leads a lot of holes in people's rp. As Bocc will void some people, and some people will void him, effectively screwing up lots of future rp, as the community will split and have inconsistencies.

Um, no, Bocc does not have the option to just ignore it due to disagreements. He is a tailed beast host, or do we need to bring back up the Temple RP? No, this is not a IC biju fight, but the principle is still present.

2. We discuss it more. It seems the majority of people believe Eikan can use it, however that doesn't mean the argument is over. Once that argument is definitely over and decided, two things will happen.
A. Eikan will not be able to use the technique, and Bocc is fine and dandy and everything shall continue.
B. He does use use it and we discuss his post, what it will do, and will it kill or effect Bocc. Topics such Bocc's Izangi, Dokuton, chakra path system, and blood will be discussed which will end up eventually in a decision.

So basically, the next step is will someone try to pull out the void card, if not we need to definitively decide if Eikan can perform this or not. Only then can we actually move onto the post.

As stated in my post, the only reason that Eikan would not be able to use it is if the immortality and the Blood technique are inseparable from each other. According to Bocc, they are not separable, and are as package that is limited in materials. If that is proper, then *questioning how jashinism was bestowed upon him and whether the proper anointing was done is in order. Joining the Cult is one thing that can be done with mere belief: going around and killing and stuff. Becoming a "jashinist" with the Blood tech, and/or even the immortality is another.

If they cannot come as a single package, which would only be if Bocc did not have the authority to do such with the technique, then there is no reason for him not to have the technique.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 03:04:17 AM by Eric »

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2014, 03:09:21 AM »

Sorry I don't like quoting.

Well, he can void it. That will just likely mean he gets stripped and such, but he can do whatever he likes.

I already said my grace with it, Eikan has the technique and no immortality. Whether his posts does anything, to be determined. By I suggests everyone involved "cast their vote" so we can move on. Bocc and Eikan can try to sway as they like, but this shall be my answer unless a fact persuades me otherwise.

Like I've been saying, once we get past this part, then we can move to the post.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 21 queries.