Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Naruto 463  (Read 4129 times)

PyroPrinny

Re: Naruto 463
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2009, 04:22:11 AM »

Fall in love with Hinata instead of Sasuke?

IceSlayer

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2009, 07:15:49 AM »

Lol, I really don't think Kish would kill Sasuke off like this, though if he did, imagine what people would do

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2009, 02:59:44 PM »

I'm sorry, but that would be funny if suicide over Naruto, occured. >.>

Suicide is a serious issue, and should not be taken lightly. I apologize for making fun of it.

But it still would be funny. <.<

Uchiha Tsukiyami

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2009, 04:52:35 PM »

Behold the awesome power of the sharingan!!!

lol good chapter.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2009, 04:57:15 PM »

Awesome power? All I saw was Sasuke getting whupped.

Uchiha Tsukiyami

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2009, 11:30:28 PM »

Awesome power? All I saw was Sasuke getting whupped.

Fight not done yet.  Besides, one of two things will happen.

1, Sasuke will use tsukiyomi and kill the Raikage.

2, Tobi will step in and beat the Raikage and I will still get to say "the sharingan owns"

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2009, 01:10:50 AM »

Actually I seriously doubt Tobi is going to save Sasuke. I mean, he does have alot of confidence in Sasuke's abilities.
At this point, I doubt Sasuke will win with Tsukuyomi, not because I think Raikage will beat it, but because it would be really stupid to win with a Tsukuyomi now. I mean Sasuke went so far as to use Amaterasu 2x and Susanoo, so to win with Tsukuyomi would be ridiculious since he could have done that at start of battle and save some chakra as well as the bleeding from his eyes. I am thinking since Raikage sacrificed his left arm to hit Sasuke, perhaps the black flames will spread over his body and then he will die. >.>
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 01:16:55 AM by Mei »

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2009, 02:32:47 AM »

Personally, I think this has been one of the best chapters in a while. Raikage pulled off a power-bomb and ended the chapter with a Hogan leg drop!
now there has to be a roundhouse kick to the face.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Uchiha Tsukiyami

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2009, 03:19:23 AM »

Actually I seriously doubt Tobi is going to save Sasuke. I mean, he does have alot of confidence in Sasuke's abilities.
At this point, I doubt Sasuke will win with Tsukuyomi, not because I think Raikage will beat it, but because it would be really stupid to win with a Tsukuyomi now. I mean Sasuke went so far as to use Amaterasu 2x and Susanoo, so to win with Tsukuyomi would be ridiculious since he could have done that at start of battle and save some chakra as well as the bleeding from his eyes. I am thinking since Raikage sacrificed his left arm to hit Sasuke, perhaps the black flames will spread over his body and then he will die. >.>

Tobi does seem to think Sasuke can handle it.

As for how he wins the fight, that seems just as likely as anything else.  Either way, Sasuke wins I'm pretty sure.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2009, 03:51:28 AM »

Yea most likely Sasuke will win as it seems a Naruto vs Sasuke fight is being projected here. >.>
But I would be disappointed if Sasuke won by Tsukuyomi.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2009, 05:26:13 AM »

I'm pretty sure that Madara doesn't know that Sasuke's up against the Raikage. And why is it impossible for Sasuke to lose? For some reason, I predict that Madara's going to show up at the last moment and pull Sasuke's ass outta there before they both get killed (Raikage's fist would break through space and time and punch out Madara's teeth). And the flames didn't really seem to hit Raikage's arm. From what I see, they're just on his arm-thingy. He could just pop it off before it spreads. And considering he hit Sasuke with that hand, shouldn't it spread to Sasuke too?

Uchiha Tsukiyami

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2009, 02:22:17 PM »

I'm pretty sure that Madara doesn't know that Sasuke's up against the Raikage. And why is it impossible for Sasuke to lose? For some reason, I predict that Madara's going to show up at the last moment and pull Sasuke's ass outta there before they both get killed (Raikage's fist would break through space and time and punch out Madara's teeth). And the flames didn't really seem to hit Raikage's arm. From what I see, they're just on his arm-thingy. He could just pop it off before it spreads. And considering he hit Sasuke with that hand, shouldn't it spread to Sasuke too?

Madara knows what Sasuke is planning to do, kill Danzo.  Tobi is the one who told Sasuke about the meeting of the kages.  When Sasuke said his plans had changed and that he wanted to kil danzo, it was right after Tobi had told Sasuke about the meeting.  Tobi was standing right there when he said it, so I'm pretty sure he knows what Sasuke is doing.

Also, Amatesaru hit the Raikage's hand and his arm thingy.  He is done for.  Amatesaru will probably kill him.   And we already know that the flames can be put out by the user so Sasuke isn't gonna kill himself with his own jutsu.  Even IF the fire spread to him.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 02:31:45 PM by Uchiha Tsukiyami »

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2009, 01:01:04 AM »

the raikage wouldnt be killed by such a cheap technicality though
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

IceSlayer

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2009, 05:32:43 AM »

Sasuke will lose, but be saved. Imagine how awesome it would be if Sasuke died though! I'd love that!

Uchiha Tsukiyami

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2009, 07:01:12 AM »

Sasuke will lose, but be saved. Imagine how awesome it would be if Sasuke died though! I'd love that!

Keep dreaming, Sasuke needs to live long enough to fight Naruto. :P
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 21 queries.