Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Samsara, just to avoid off topic posting  (Read 9090 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Samsara, just to avoid off topic posting
« on: August 09, 2013, 02:53:08 AM »

@Samsara of Heavenly Life

Even though it's not relevant to this topic, I answer it anyway.
ET Zombies cannot use it.
The proof is in the recent chapters that lead up to birth of Jubito, Madara needed Obito to make use of the jutsu but at the expense of giving up his life to Madara.

Ok, that isn't proof.  That's an assumption based off something that happened. I suggest that one cannot perform Samsara on themselves, thoughts?

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Samsara, just to avoid off topic posting
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 03:08:43 AM »

Welp, let me check my pockets and pull out some "proof" that would be feasible and believable in your eyes, Rob..err I mean Bret. ;)

http://www.onemanga.me/naruto_manga/637/6/

Like I said before ET Zombies can't use it themselves ( On their lonesome), they can however manipulate someone into using it on someone of their choosing; namely themselves if they choose so.

If you're wondering how does this occur? Well you make use of the chakra receivers and apply Yin-Yang Techniques to inject your "will" into it.
These chakra receivers will activate accordingly to the person whose will is imbedded in them, point in case below when they attempted to stop the technique and the receivers reacted defensively.

http://www.onemanga.me/naruto_manga/637/12/

However if their will is strong enough, they can break free from the manipulation.
Further more, you need to be alive to use it as what Obito said here.

http://www.onemanga.me/naruto_manga/614/9/

It just wouldn't make sense for someone dead to seek 'true' death again to revive the living, too OP in my opinion.

Edit; Grammatical errors.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 03:10:11 AM by Camel »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 03:20:03 AM »

I wasn't arguing that Madara didn't manipulate Obito?
That is Obito saying that Madara needs to be alive to host the Juubi, not to use Samsara. It wouldn't make sense in that context. "In order for you to revive yourself you need to be alive so you can use Samsara on yourself and become the Juubi?" he's saying "In order for you to come back to life and become the Juubi jinchuriki you need me to use Samsara."

On the wiki it only says that the jutsu takes a massive amount of chakra to use, and Nagato died because he ran out. Well Obito has been fighting in this war for a long time now, so he could know that he is at the point where his chakra is low enough that Samsara will kill him if he uses it.

That didn't prove you right at all, that was an explanation on what happened in the manga assuming you are correct. There was nothing there proving or disproving this either way, I still say you just can't use it on yourself.

Edit: It actually wouldn't make sense at all unless Obito was talking about being alive to host the Juubi because then Madara wouldn't need to be revived at all, he could just host the Juubi in his Edo body.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 03:36:40 AM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 03:41:01 AM »

I wasn't arguing that Madara didn't manipulate Obito?
That is Obito saying that Madara needs to be alive to host the Juubi, not to use Samsara. It wouldn't make sense in that context. "In order for you to revive yourself you need to be alive so you can use Samsara on yourself and become the Juubi?" he's saying "In order for you to come back to life and become the Juubi jinchuriki you need me to use Samsara."

On the wiki it only says that the jutsu takes a massive amount of chakra to use, and Nagato died because he ran out. Well Obito has been fighting in this war for a long time now, so he could know that he is at the point where his chakra is low enough that Samsara will kill him if he uses it.

That didn't prove you right at all, that was an explanation on what happened in the manga assuming you are correct. There was nothing there proving or disproving this either way, I still say you just can't use it on yourself.

I like how everything gets taken out of context.
If you obviously read it, Obito clearly states to Madara, " In order for you to fully revive and become a jinchuuriki,  You need me to give away my life and use Rinne Tensei."

And like I said before applying this technique to ET Zombies is too OP, even I don't allow it at such a state including myself.

Nagato used the Rikudo no Jutsu to such an extreme extent that it was hurting him physically/mentally since he had controlled them from such a vast distance, this alone meant he used a vast amount of chakras to even maintain his Six Paths of Pain.
It's logical that he was on his last lifeline when he used the Rinne Tensei but had he lived it through it, this would be due to his Senju/Uzumaki lineage.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 03:45:20 AM »

And we already know that Edo Tensei zombie can become jinchuriki, so he must have been talking about hosting the 10 tails, not that he had to be alive to use Samsara. I don't think someone should be able to summon a zombie and have it Samsara them over and over as they fight, but I think it is possible for them to use the jutsu, that's all.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 03:45:56 AM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 03:47:14 AM »

And we already know that Edo Tensei zombie can become jinchuriki, so he must have been talking about hosting the 10 tails, not that he had to be alive to use Samsara. I don't think someone should be able to summon a zombie and have it Samsara them over and over as they fight, but I think it is possible for them to use the jutsu, that's all.

I agree with you but wouldn't Madara done that already the minute he knew his plan failed with Nagato?
When it failed with Obito, he had to force the hand in his favor.
Just something to ponder about. :)

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 03:53:13 AM »

I agree with you but wouldn't Madara done that already the minute he knew his plan failed with Nagato?

Well Madara was still dead when Nagato killed himself using Rinne Tensei on Konoha, then when he was revived there was no one to use it on him but Obito, assuming I am right and you just can't do it on yourself, even though according to the explanation of the jutsu using it on an Edo Tensei makes no sense.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2013, 04:06:53 AM »

Well Madara was still dead when Nagato killed himself using Rinne Tensei on Konoha, then when he was revived there was no one to use it on him but Obito, assuming I am right and you just can't do it on yourself, even though according to the explanation of the jutsu using it on an Edo Tensei makes no sense.

Makes a hell of more sense then someone "magically" obtaining Yata's Mirror but I digress from the subject.
It's up to that user if they want to willingly throw their life away for someone that either dead or deadish.

It's just that the only way the would live is the combination of either Senju or Uzumaki heritages in their bloodline, that isn't diluted by the previous generations.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 04:09:37 AM »

Makes a hell of more sense then someone "magically" obtaining Yata's Mirror but I digress from the subject.
It's up to that user if they want to willingly throw their life away for someone that either dead or deadish.

It's just that the only way the would live is the combination of either Senju or Uzumaki heritages in their bloodline, that isn't diluted by the previous generations.

Unless they're an Edo Tensei zombie? I want to think of some way to make it fair in game. What about a real time cool down for the jutsu that's like a month or something?

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 04:14:38 AM »

We need more of these Camel v. Robkudo threads. I bet you could make downright lethal drinking games out of this stuff.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 04:16:22 AM »

We need more of these Camel v. Robkudo threads. I bet you could make downright lethal drinking games out of this stuff.

So any drinking game of yours played by someone with a human beings tolerance for alcohol?

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 04:19:01 AM »

So any drinking game of yours played by someone with a human beings tolerance for alcohol?

Whatever that is, I'd say you drink to it for this game.
Hey wait, you don't even know what drinking games I play! You're... You're just talking crap!

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 04:25:55 AM »

I imagine if Madara can't perform the technique on himself, he probably can't do it in general. So, I'm going to have to say no on this one.

Plus do we really want Edo zombies using this? We already have enough ways to resurrect  someone, without Edo zombies being able to constantly use this technique.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 04:27:25 AM »

I imagine if Madara can't perform the technique on himself, he probably can't do it in general. So, I'm going to have to say no on this one.

Plus do we really want Edo zombies using this? We already have enough ways to resurrect  someone, without Edo zombies being able to constantly use this technique.

That's why I suggested making a general rule for it across the board, like you can only use it once every actual month, I think that would be fair.

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 04:44:15 AM »

That's why I suggested making a general rule for it across the board, like you can only use it once every actual month, I think that would be fair.

I like this idea, but I hope it's enforcable.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 16 queries.