Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

Dead or Nah

Death to the Wondertwins
- 10 (55.6%)
Life to the Wondertwins
- 5 (27.8%)
By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet! (Death)
- 3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: September 15, 2015, 10:38:40 PM

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Death to the Wondertwins!  (Read 23911 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the Wondertwins!
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2015, 05:29:40 AM »

Man I have read this topic. I swear. Okay, I lied. I read most of it. I read enough. Masane is totes dead, though. Like, I see how some people are trying to argue this, but come on she willingly let him in his house and showed no signs of hostility until Yujo posted he sealed her.

4/10 - No frozen analogy

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2015, 05:51:48 AM »

I too agree that Masane is defeated. But the problem I feel here is the reluctance to lose. We can't win them all, but even if you lose you can just think up an RP to bring your character back. Or just pull the whole mysterious return a lot later covered in scars, half-machine, and garbed in black like Anakin did. There's plenty of options, but so many people are too uptight to explore them.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2015, 05:54:00 AM »

Ichirou's character, from what I gathered, answered with a "nod", which in RL circumstances would suggest that he agreed with the last possibility rather than the first. He never differentiated to be sure, but since he bought everything else IC, we presume he accepted the hands of the shinigami thing?

However, all of Yujo'ss actions are actions. Things that his storytelling say that his character did. All of that ritual-stuff to make the thing believable was no literal illusion.

And for the record, Masane in her previous post did as instructed and placed her hand in Yujo's. Unless you wanna argue she gets all tensy, in which case she would draw back, maybe, but I don't think going just off of the very last post would give Masane wiggle room to claim her hand never made contact. Rather, not allowing the pressing of her hand maybe, but contact is contact if my encounter with the jutsu is accurate (in that this is the same fuinjutsu).
I too agree that Masane is defeated. But the problem I feel here is the reluctance to lose. We can't win them all, but even if you lose you can just think up an RP to bring your character back. Or just pull the whole mysterious return a lot later covered in scars, half-machine, and garbed in black like Anakin did. There's plenty of options, but so many people are too uptight to explore them.
OOC lying is not meta gaming. It is a war tatic that had been around sense the beginning of SL.

You newer players may do well in takin up a history lesson on the subject of clan wars and such.

Should this rp be void? No. I don't see any grounds of it.

Do you have a chance to counter? Yes, but keep in mind that you must watch yourself as to not mess up. The wrong wording here could cause your counter to fail.

I wish you the best of luck with your counter. However I must also complement Yujo on using such an old trick.
@kage I understand it's lore that's twisted... But they never questioned it... That's the main problem they were fine with it all the way until it backfired even though they knew it was impossible.... The fact that you didn't even call it into question until after he was supposedly sucking up Masane... Is sort of bias.... Now hold on before you get unto bash Bryan with a hammer moment I'm just giving my opinion as you know I've agreed with a few things with you before but in this case it's just honestly unfair to just say let's void it... If you or anyone.. Chooses to ignore rules or correct descriptions of techniques to further there gain but then be disappointed when it doesn't work out... Well that's honestly karma... Now for all I know you just didn't see it till then and then said something (completely understandable) but the 3 people who were rping had already agreed and proceed with the rp until true ties were shown can't just be ignored.... Look at what happened when a situation like this happened earlier (Neala and Eric) thought it was random the Rp continued... Only in this case it's worse because they knew the technique wasn't right and didn't voice it.
Assumed constant active Sharingan? Seriously? Because most people have it on all the time so we can assume she does too?

WHAT?

shall we add retropost to metagame now? <---- There is an example Becquerel.

This constant activated state does take minimal chakra to keep going...for how long now? In a sleep deprived state. Uber chakra pool hax. Anyway...Someone hangs out around me with the Sharingan activated I tell them to stop violating me and consider it an act of aggression, no different than unsheathing their sword in my office. I call them out on it and tell them to turn it off. So why...in a non-combat situation would/can we assume she had hers on? I didn't see that stated in the prior rp.

oy. Have fun with this one folks.

Moenkopi Out!

Alright, here's my two cents. Since I'm affiliated with Uzu, I'm obviously going to be biased, but I'll try to be impartial as can be. Before I begin, let me preface a few things.

Yujo is a jerk and an asshole.

Is this true? Holy crap, yes. But is it against the rules? No.

Here's the thing: You gave your full, undivided, trust to this man. And like the jerk he is, he did this huge swerve at the last second and turned out to be evil.

Guess who did that also? Prince Hans from Frozen.

Masane, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're Anna. You gave your trust to Prince Hans...but in the end, he, or Yujo, turned on you.

You can dissect Yujo's rp down to the very word, even syllable, but you have to own up to the fact he abused that trust; the trust that YOU gave him.

Man I have read this topic. I swear. Okay, I lied. I read most of it. I read enough. Masane is totes dead, though. Like, I see how some people are trying to argue this, but come on she willingly let him in his house and showed no signs of hostility until Yujo posted he sealed her.
I don't have much else to add but 7 people did well enough, so:

ROFL:ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL:ROFL
                  _________||_________
  L             /                            [ O\
LOL=====                              |_|_\
  L          G|O O D  G A M E               )
             L |_________,-------¬_____/
            O //     }-WTFROCKET))
           L // _______||_||_________/_/

I do like how she forced his own attack to comply to her own post. The sealing technique and transferring would only take two seconds because Masane is holding Yujo's hand and his hands have the sealing tattoo's. With that being said the sealing DID not take 7 seconds or however long it would take like the manga/anime depicted because that animal was not in the range Masane put herself in. With such in mind she would still succumb to the effect even before she had the ability to think of a counter. Eric was under the same predicament with Rusaku with the same technique. My views are consistent that once possible contact was made and the sealing formula can transpire over to the next person, its basically game over. And well its been game over since Yujo's final post was made. Especially with how gullible Masane played herself out to be.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 07:27:54 AM by Keito Uzumaki »

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2015, 07:35:10 AM »

Just woke up in the middle of sleep here. So I might miss a few points.

Okay, so even if we accept that she has her sharingan active at every moment in time ever, and if your claim is true that the majority of people with sharingan claim to always have it active as well, then...Why is the activation of the sharingan emoted in most to all fights? Because you don't trust the opponent not to exploit the fact that you didn't have it active. So again, your claims fall short.
I quote myself.
But even then, she did state that her Sharingan was active 24 days ago. She's been in a constant RP state since then. In fact, we're still RPing that this is the same day, over the course of two months, that I've been having these meetings. Ichirou, Masane and others have also been a part of that day, and have even been present in these meetings as well. She never once stated that her Sharingan was deactivated since that time 24 days ago.

(25d2h) <||||> Uchiha Kage looked over to address Masane, "If you could, please take a look at the sealing pattern on the table behind me. More specifically, it's chakra signature. I've already collected samples of it myself, but having a sensor like you give a few looks at it would be nice." He then turned to [c]
(25d2h) <||||> Uchiha Kage [c] speak to the second visitor of the day, "An alliance with Iwagakure I presume, correct?" A hand would come upon his chin to slightly rub at it, "Elaborate on what the agreements and conditions would be, if you could." he asked.
(24d13h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane {She nodded and moved over to the table. Her Sharingan analyzed the pattered as well as the chakra it contained. After a few moments she pulled a blank scoll from under her cloak and unrolled it on the table. Inside was a brush and a small vial of ink. Masane began ( c )
(24d13h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane to copy the patteren onto the scroll as she familiarized heself with the chakra. There was no doubt that it was the same as the one that attacked a while back. If need be she would be able to find the assailant rather easily, provided said person was not hiding behind some ( c )
(24d13h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane sort of chakra hiding barrier. After copying the seal, Masane would allow the ink to dry. Her ever active eternal Mangekyō would study the chakra signature as she waited for Kage to finish his meeting.}

All that before was not for the point of justifying her Sharingan. It's this part about all this happening continuously in the same day that does. Never was it acknowledged by any of the three parties involved in the RP that a day, week or month had passed.

Man, you are just hung up on him feigning a rebirth technique. He never brought Ichirou back, period.

Honestly though, I cannot wait for a thread to arise where you contradict yourself with this "Benefit of the doubt" You are spouting off about. I got this crap saved now xD

On topic though, I was hoping for a better response from Masane other than “Suddenly this whole interaction was strange and I need to be hesitant of Yujo’s actions.”  Though honestly I don’t know what I would have expected otherwise considering their predicament.

“Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game...”

So, for her to suddenly be so cautious of the man she willingly grabbed hands with, let inter her home casually, and even herself wondered what actions she would take to pay him back, is by definition metagaming, and there is /nothing/ to prove me otherwise. Her saying “It was never stated that I trusted him” is really just wrong. Actions speak louder than words in every situation, and every action you had taken up to this point suggested complete and utter trust in Yujo bringing back your brother with little to no consequence (Other than the implied sexual favours she would be performing to pay him back).

Side bar though, how did Ichirou not get mad pissed when he saw that? If my sis said some shit like that even in an RP I would be so upset >.>. 

Now I would like to ask this; How can she differentiate between the two techniques Yujo was using? Because he already had chakra flowing through his hands at the time of the attack for the FAKE resurrection technique (Yes, I’m talking to you Kage). So for her to notice the different fluctuations of chakra, understand that it is a hostile sealing technique, and react accordingly within the “less than 2 second” time frame is a bit of a stretch for me. Not only that, she even mentions that she is doing this RP sleep deprived from her previous missions, and I’m sorry but that does in fact dull reaction time considerably. Want me to go through and pick out all the times people on this forum have said "Sorry, I'm sleep deprived so my post might not make sense."?

But really though, kinds off topic but not at the same time; if sudden moments of clarity that allow you to escape certain death are fought for tooth and nail for by the people of Ame, I cannot wait to go there and understand every aspect of their movesets through various epiphanies after each attack /and/ have it be completely legit.
But he didn't feign it. They literally RPed that Ichirou was brought back to life. I had a problem with that, but the rest of the community didn't seem to. So know we're playing that Yujo really does have the power to bring people back to life. Or grab any deceased person's soul at any time for whatever else.

And I'm still very salty about what meta-gaming is defined as here, because tons of external factors effect what our characters do, whether we like it or not. I understand that there's a trust thing which was taken advantage of in RP, and what's being contested is the sudden turn in trust and attack by Masane. But at least she did give some reason as to why she attempted to blow Yujo's arm off, since she recognized that a Fuinjutsu had attempted to be used on her. As an Uzumaki, she has some background with fuinjutsu, as all Uzumaki usually state sometime in their lives. Like a Senju knowing stuff about how to handle some thick wood. Or a Uchiha recognizing some of the common abilities of the Sharingan. Chakra-transference and sealing is something that should be easily differentiated anyways. But let's move deeper into another big thing here.

The hands and trust: It's one thing for a chick to place her hand against a dude's. But it becomes an entirely different ball-game when the dude tries to interlock their fingers together. I hope that some of you understand this, because if a chick doesn't like that, there are varying degrees of responses of what a chick might do if she doesn't like that at all. Some might go "Oh nah, I'm not that into you." or some might even insist that you're trying to rape their hand. One would hope that they only get a verbal retaliation, and not a physical one. It's obvious that Masane didn't like this. She didn't care that her brother was near her or in the way of it, she just wanted to blast the dude's arm off (like I'm sure any chick would love to do if they felt that they were touched in appropriately or being sped-along too quickly by a dude.) Point is, it's a real turn-off, and some trust points will definitely plummet.

It's a shame that I even had to delve into the subject of a dude trying to interlock his fingers with a chick, and how it differentiates between that, and just putting hands against each other. I didn't realize that some people could not catch onto this sooner. Either chivalry is dead, or we have more hyper-virgins than Japan. It's possibly both.

tl;dr - Just because Yujo wants to, doesn't mean that Masane does.

Refer to my lesson on hands. One thing to invite/allow a person into your home, it's another if the guest is trying interlock fingers so soon. Sometimes the latter is a tell-tale sign of imminent rape by some creepy dude.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2015, 08:00:34 AM »

Umm, I think my frozen analogy is more relevant than your rape analogy....

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2015, 08:03:51 AM »

This is getting a little deep for me. I think we're going to need to make another topic to explain all the analogies before this topic can be continued any further.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2015, 08:08:05 AM »

This is getting a little deep for me. I think we're going to need to make another topic to explain all the analogies before this topic can be continued any further.
Frozen Game of Thrones. Let your imagination go wherever it likes with that.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2015, 08:21:41 AM »

My position on the subject on whole:

If it's not one thing, it's another it seems.  :-? Let me go on the record saying that I do not approve of the title of the thread.  :cry:

Moving on though to more pressing matters:

OOC lying is not meta gaming. It is a war tatic that had been around sense the beginning of SL.

You newer players may do well in takin up a history lesson on the subject of clan wars and such...

It is a general tactic to not be entirely truthful in OOC situations, but  from where I sit, it doesn't seem like the main crux of the problem.

The main crux of the problem seems to be that a seemingly  nonsensical situation (portion of a soul being in Shinigami and Edo Tensei?) has turned sour and is now entirely being called into question. If things would have went on without a hitch, and someone questioned Ichirou's method of revival, a case could be made that he should not have been brought back to life from the get-go.

But we haven't gotten to that stage. The stage we are at is a little further back where the future takes a most unexpected turn; rather than being revived, Ichirou's Edo is released, and both Masane and Ichirou are subsequently motioned to be sealed into the palms of Yujo. It is at this juncture that treachary inspires questioning.

Akin to Trev's Epheremeal usage against Bocchiere, generally when tricks of this nature are used, elaboration that it is a trick has become a relative norm, and failure to do so tends to revert to reposts and voids (since you can claim that you did it post-action without having actually prepped it) so in the case of a randomly exploding kunai supposedly tagged the previous turned with a special technique formula, I would have to call bs on that alone.

And yet, as Murc put it, had there not been a betrayal at all, I think it is safe to assume that Ichirou would breathe life, Masane would be thrilled to have her brother back, and Yujo would be asking for payment. It's a matter of misinformation that begs the question of how the illusion was created in the first place. If it were genjutsu I am fairly sure that the two would have noticed something amiss and acted; it would be character control to assume that they wouldn't.

However, I doubt it is genjutsu:

... Though there was an issue here, Yujo had just met these people, why would an Uzumaki make such sacrifice for someone not sharing his blood? Correct answer happened to be, he wasn't. If anyone knew Yujo personally it would not have gone down this way, but the so called wonder twins did not. The tattoos on his hands that rested within Masanes came to life in the form of the Uzumaki Sealing technique, and when the technique was used at such close range, by a user of such mastery, there was no escape to be had. Within the time span of less than 2 seconds would Masane find herself sucked inside of the inscriptions that made up the tattoos on his arm, and forever trapped within them. Considering the amount of trust she had in Yujo, one could doubt that there was much reaction to be had from her, which would make trust the factor that would seal their fate. Once completed, Yujo would simply use another seal to capture Ichirou before any shenanigans were to be had, if any. If all went successfully, he would sealed Masane sealed within his right palm, and ichi in his left.

All of it seems to be real as far as jutsu goes, meaning that the only deception was the ultimate goal of what was going to be done with all of that jutsu before. It is not typed as smoke and mirrors (an illusion) it is typed as reality (the spilling of the souls, the summoning of shinigami, etc.). Him saying that it surely was Ichirou's soul does make a difference in meaning. Could suggests that it might not be (which is the reality if all is to be believed here) but surely strongely implies that it does.

Kage's main disagreements stem there, that being his reasoning for declaring a void. His likely justification for having the power to do such being that:

A) This is not a biju fight or anything of that sort, so the following has some bearing in the manner.

B) The village in-game rules, according to the wikia, are that mainstream RPers who RP within Amegakure must abide by the decisions made by higher-ups, and that if issues concerning said decision come up they are to bring it to their (his) attention directly (which I presume wasn't done based on Kage's first post on the topic mentioning his reasons for unlocking the original topic).

I am unsure of how Kage would have reacted had there not been any betrayal involved, but based on his post in the original topic:

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8558.msg223892.html#msg223892

Specifically:

... Here's what irks me about the RP. Yujo takes liberties in adjusting the lore to his own needs so he can use an OP revival technique that outmatches Edo Tensei and Rinne Tensei...

He is likely to have objected even if it had been a success. The "change in lore" does not become smoke and mirrors at all from what has been posted. At no point does he go, "Haha, none of that really took place, you fools got fooled". From what has been brought here to the forum, everything he did happened, and trust and deception ultimately brought about the downfall of the twins.

I thus have to object to the notion that, "People lie all the time on here, totally legit strategy" when not even after betraying them he bothered to make mention that it was all a visual trick, to falsify his earlier statements and assertions.

...Eric was under the same predicament with Rusaku with the same technique...

Technically, no. I did a counter (or two, the fight is still here on the forum), which failed, while he was attempting to attack me. This is Masane's first attempt at a counter.

More to the challenge, however:

...At the end of the day, nobody defending their position can explain why not she does not trust Yujo now...

Sharingan thing aside, Uzumaki robes, tattoos on the arms, an "unecessary" gesture that could activate a fuinjutsu that Masane is presumably famaliar with, I imagine that would cause a glimmer of distrust.

What's more important though, is that you can't expect someone to react to a threat to their person until they know about it. If knowing the danger is possible with the character's outfit (background, powers, etc.) but it is supposedly sprung on them as a surprise because the attacker made no mention of it in the RP until the very last second, retroposting to justify the dodge is almost inevitable, especially in scenarios like this.

That's why in official RPs (biju fights) you are supposed to elaborate on details, even ones like that. Being "sneaky" is a matter of the other character genuinely having no way of knowing about it, something determined by the character's abilities, not by the omission of mention in the OOC posting environment.

The point of this second part is that you might complain that Masane is only now reacting to the attack, but there was nothing to react to until this turn rotation. Of course it is only now that she is going to react because only now does she know that there is a threat, a threat that her character seems to have the ability to detect and potentially react to.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2015, 08:28:42 AM »

My position on the subject on whole:

If it's not one thing, it's another it seems.  :-? Let me go on the record saying that I do not approve of the title of the thread.  :cry:

Moving on though to more pressing matters:

You newer players may do well in takin up a history lesson on the subject of clan wars and such...

It is a general tactic to not be entirely truthful in OOC situations, but  from where I sit, it doesn't seem like the main crux of the problem.

The main crux of the problem seems to be that a seemingly  nonsensical situation (portion of a soul being in Shinigami and Edo Tensei?) has turned sour and is now entirely being called into question. If things would have went on without a hitch, and someone questioned Ichirou's method of revival, a case could be made that he should not have been brought back to life from the get-go.

But we haven't gotten to that stage. The stage we are at is a little further back where the future takes a most unexpected turn; rather than being revived, Ichirou's Edo is released, and both Masane and Ichirou are subsequently motioned to be sealed into the palms of Yujo. It is at this juncture that treachary inspires questioning.

Akin to Trev's Epheremeal usage against Bocchiere, generally when tricks of this nature are used, elaboration that it is a trick has become a relative norm, and failure to do so tends to revert to reposts and voids (since you can claim that you did it post-action without having actually prepped it) so in the case of a randomly exploding kunai supposedly tagged the previous turned with a special technique formula, I would have to call bs on that alone.

And yet, as Murc put it, had there not been a betrayal at all, I think it is safe to assume that Ichirou would breathe life, Masane would be thrilled to have her brother back, and Yujo would be asking for payment. It's a matter of misinformation that begs the question of how the illusion was created in the first place. If it were genjutsu I am fairly sure that the two would have noticed something amiss and acted; it would be character control to assume that they wouldn't.

However, I doubt it is genjutsu:

... Though there was an issue here, Yujo had just met these people, why would an Uzumaki make such sacrifice for someone not sharing his blood? Correct answer happened to be, he wasn't. If anyone knew Yujo personally it would not have gone down this way, but the so called wonder twins did not. The tattoos on his hands that rested within Masanes came to life in the form of the Uzumaki Sealing technique, and when the technique was used at such close range, by a user of such mastery, there was no escape to be had. Within the time span of less than 2 seconds would Masane find herself sucked inside of the inscriptions that made up the tattoos on his arm, and forever trapped within them. Considering the amount of trust she had in Yujo, one could doubt that there was much reaction to be had from her, which would make trust the factor that would seal their fate. Once completed, Yujo would simply use another seal to capture Ichirou before any shenanigans were to be had, if any. If all went successfully, he would sealed Masane sealed within his right palm, and ichi in his left.

All of it seems to be real as far as jutsu goes, meaning that the only deception was the ultimate goal of what was going to be done with all of that jutsu before. It is not typed as smoke and mirrors (an illusion) it is typed as reality (the spilling of the souls, the summoning of shinigami, etc.). Him saying that it surely was Ichirou's soul does make a difference in meaning. Could suggests that it might not be (which is the reality if all is to be believed here) but surely strongely implies that it does.

Kage's main disagreements stem there, that being his reasoning for declaring a void. His likely justification for having the power to do such being that:

A) This is not a biju fight or anything of that sort, so the following has some bearing in the manner.

B) The village in-game rules, according to the wikia, are that mainstream RPers who RP within Amegakure must abide by the decisions made by higher-ups, and that if issues concerning said decision come up they are to bring it to their (his) attention directly (which I presume wasn't done based on Kage's first post on the topic mentioning his reasons for unlocking the original topic).

I am unsure of how Kage would have reacted had there not been any betrayal involved, but based on his post in the original topic:

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8558.msg223892.html#msg223892

Specifically:

... Here's what irks me about the RP. Yujo takes liberties in adjusting the lore to his own needs so he can use an OP revival technique that outmatches Edo Tensei and Rinne Tensei...

He is likely to have objected even if it had been a success. The "change in lore" does not become smoke and mirrors at all from what has been posted. At no point does he go, "Haha, none of that really took place, you fools got fooled". From what has been brought here to the forum, everything he did happened, and trust and deception ultimately brought about the downfall of the twins.

I thus have to object to the notion that, "People lie all the time on here, totally legit strategy" when not even after betraying them he bothered to make mention that it was all a visual trick, to falsify his earlier statements and assertions.

...Eric was under the same predicament with Rusaku with the same technique...

Technically, no. I did a counter (or two, the fight is still here on the forum), which failed, while he was attempting to attack me. This is Masane's first attempt at a counter.

More to the challenge, however:

...At the end of the day, nobody defending their position can explain why not she does not trust Yujo now...

Sharingan thing aside, Uzumaki robes, tattoos on the arms, an "unecessary" gesture that could activate a fuinjutsu that Masane is presumably famaliar with, I imagine that would cause a glimmer of distrust.

What's more important though, is that you can't expect someone to react to a threat to their person until they know about it. If knowing the danger is possible with the character's outfit (background, powers, etc.) but it is supposedly sprung on them as a surprise because the attacker made no mention of it in the RP until the very last second, retroposting to justify the dodge is almost inevitable, especially in scenarios like this.

That's why in official RPs (biju fights) you are supposed to elaborate on details, even ones like that. Being "sneaky" is a matter of the other character genuinely having no way of knowing about it, something determined by the character's abilities, not by the omission of mention in the OOC posting environment.

The point of this second part is that you might complain that Masane is only now reacting to the attack, but there was nothing to react to until this turn rotation. Of course it is only now that she is going to react because only now does she know that there is a threat, a threat that her character seems to have the ability to detect and potentially react to.

Problem is, all of the details were there for them to realize it was fishy from the very beginning. They just didn't. 
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2015, 08:42:19 AM »

Problem is, all of the details were there for them to realize it was fishy from the very beginning. They just didn't...

Fishy? Sure. Life-threatening that you need to be kicked out and rejected when so badly they want this? I think not. Again, while Yujo spoke BS, his actions were not falsified at any point even at the great reveal. The argument that it is all smoke and mirrors does not hold water either. Therefore, nothing so suspect as to garner this aggressive reaction occured until the attack on Masane and Ichirou.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2015, 04:43:29 PM »

So are you guys denying how meta gamey the post is? Just answer that part...

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2015, 05:42:13 PM »

I just think that whoever wins, we all lose considering we collectively escalated this into what it is.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2015, 05:56:12 PM »

At this point it's Eric/Kage Vs EVERYONE else. When does the majority rule come into play? Because at this point, they are going to argue every single contingency, discrepancy, detail,wording and BS they can find until the cows come home, have babies, get slaughtered, and are made into a delicious BBQ treat.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2015, 07:10:21 PM »

This is why the SL Forum Community is looked down upon. You guys will argue for absolutely no reason. You guys realize in a couple of years this headache will be a time-waster? I'm glad I'm not being serious on this topic because its not a serious topic xD Masane, the ignoramus that she is IC allowed Yujo to do everything he did, luring her up until the final moment. Once the gun was loaded and safety was off, she magically claimed to pull some matrix shit, within seconds. Your brain doesn't think of things that quickly, hell half of you guys have to type your posts in notepad or whatever before you can copy and paste it onto the boards to your suited and desired needs. That alone shows, that it takes a while for you to compose your own thoughts clearly. So in 2 seconds after willingly taking his hand, Masane knew everything? GTFOH with that BS.

But even then, she did state that her Sharingan was active 24 days ago. She's been in a constant RP state since then. In fact, we're still RPing that this is the same day, over the course of two months, that I've been having these meetings. Ichirou, Masane and others have also been a part of that day, and have even been present in these meetings as well. She never once stated that her Sharingan was deactivated since that time 24 days ago.

If you wanna view this like a damned biju match, MAsane never stated her sharingan was active up until now during their whole encounter. You just told me that I can go ahead and activate Sage Mode, Tailed Beast Mode, whatever the hell else before hand (roughly one month ago) and simply walts through into other people's RPs and interupt them like so? Without having to state the massive power upgrades and expect them to follow through with my claims and just go with it? No they're gonna void me out the ass! She made countless of remarks to her grogginess, her own features and his but NEVER and I mean NEVER did she state her Sharingan was active during their RP up until it was necessary to get an ass pull. You don't trust strangers and well Masane did and now we see why. Theres no going back from that.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2015, 07:39:27 PM »

This is why the SL Forum Community is looked down upon. You guys will argue for absolutely no reason...

Last time I checked a discussion is why this matter was brought here in the first place. If a discussion with some dissent was not desired, the RP should have been kept where it belongs: the clan halls of Amegakure.

...That alone shows, that it takes a while for you to compose your own thoughts clearly. So in 2 seconds after willingly taking his hand, Masane knew everything? GTFOH with that BS...

Where have you been? That happens fairly frequently in SL RP. Near instant reactions after figuring things out in fairly short time frames, though usually said reactions are reactions, not planned out counter-attacks (the difference is amount of thought put into each).

At this point it's Eric/Kage Vs EVERYONE else. When does the majority rule come into play? Because at this point, they are going to argue every single contingency, discrepancy, detail,wording and BS they can find until the cows come home, have babies, get slaughtered, and are made into a delicious BBQ treat.

I think you forgot the part where the babies are sent to pasture, come home, have babies, get slaughtered, and are made into a fast food heart-stopper.  8)

Anyways, presuming the majority of commenters are on your side of this, then why the intensity? You should know by now there is not going to be some wave of posts saying, "It's done, yall can stop discussing now". Normally in a non-biju situation the RPers involved either give in to majority rules or go RP their own continuity where they void the encounter or the results.

Presuming that Masane is not going to back down from her position at this point, then you can declare her dead in your world, you move on, she declares you dead in her world, and moves on and whichever is more accepted will ultimately carry the day. Just don't RP with each other again until you're ready to sort out the wrinkle in time (if ever for that matter).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 22 queries.