Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

Dead or Nah

Death to the Wondertwins
- 10 (55.6%)
Life to the Wondertwins
- 5 (27.8%)
By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet! (Death)
- 3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: September 15, 2015, 10:38:40 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Death to the Wondertwins!  (Read 23921 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the Wondertwins!
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2015, 07:52:00 PM »

This is why the SL Forum Community is looked down upon. You guys will argue for absolutely no reason...

Last time I checked a discussion is why this matter was brought here in the first place. If a discussion with some dissent was not desired, the RP should have been kept where it belongs: the clan halls of Amegakure.

...That alone shows, that it takes a while for you to compose your own thoughts clearly. So in 2 seconds after willingly taking his hand, Masane knew everything? GTFOH with that BS...

Where have you been? That happens fairly frequently in SL RP. Near instant reactions after figuring things out in fairly short time frames, though usually said reactions are reactions, not planned out counter-attacks (the difference is amount of thought put into each).

At this point it's Eric/Kage Vs EVERYONE else. When does the majority rule come into play? Because at this point, they are going to argue every single contingency, discrepancy, detail,wording and BS they can find until the cows come home, have babies, get slaughtered, and are made into a delicious BBQ treat.

I think you forgot the part where the babies are sent to pasture, come home, have babies, get slaughtered, and are made into a fast food heart-stopper.  8)

Anyways, presuming the majority of commenters are on your side of this, then why the intensity? You should know by now there is not going to be some wave of posts saying, "It's done, yall can stop discussing now". Normally in a non-biju situation the RPers involved either give in to majority rules or go RP their own continuity where they void the encounter or the results.

Presuming that Masane is not going to back down from her position at this point, then you can declare her dead in your world, you move on, she declares you dead in her world, and moves on and whichever is more accepted will ultimately carry the day. Just don't RP with each other again until you're ready to sort out the wrinkle in time (if ever for that matter).

That's all fine and dandy, except for the RP'ers involved haven't even posted on the thread since the defense post was being disputed. Masane and Ichirou haven't come to their own defense. I am the only person of the three RP'ers directly involved who has argued for or against a position since the day the thread was created, for what reason I do not know. But you and Kage are the only ones advocating their existence.

Then there comes the issue that I believe to be the driving force of this thread for the opposition, and that is the fact that Ichirou has the Gyuki currently, so if their deaths are accepted into RP, Ame will lose the Bijuu and I get to walk away fresh as a daisy. So if we were to explore the option of splitting up and never Rp'ing with eachother again that will create a rather nasty loop where they are claiming the Gyuki, along with my claim, which as we all know is going to cause more issue than necessary.

There are no compromises to be made, it is either they are dead, or not. And at this point more people have sided with the death side than not; Keito so graciously did a count for us, and I think it's like 7-2. I'll go look through the threads and check.

PS: Do not claim that this issue spawns because of the Bijuu to further your argument to void them >_>
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2015, 07:59:22 PM »

Just let them get killed so Ame can declare war on Uzu. War economy is a good economy for me.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2015, 08:00:43 PM »

Just let them get killed so Ame can declare war on Uzu. War economy is a good economy for me.

We'll work out your contract as soon as this is over.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2015, 08:01:01 PM »

... Then there comes the issue that I believe to be the driving force of this thread for the opposition, and that is the fact that Ichirou has the Gyuki currently, so if their deaths are accepted into RP, Ame will lose the Bijuu and I get to walk away fresh as a daisy. So if we were to explore the option of splitting up and never Rp'ing with eachother again that will create a rather nasty loop where they are claiming the Gyuki, along with my claim, which as we all know is going to cause more issue than necessary.

There are no compromises to be made, it is either they are dead, or not. And at this point more people have sided with the death side than not; Keito so graciously did a count for us, and I think it's like 7-2. I'll go look through the threads and check.

PS: Do not claim that this issue spawns because of the Bijuu to further your argument to void them >_>

That's impossible, Ichirou is dead (that's the premise for them coming to you in the first place right?). Unless he is using it as a summon (which you wouldn't have access to anyways just because you sealed him) then there is no reason he should be the current holder of the 8-tails. I don't recall it ever being fine for an Edo Tensei to host a tailed beast (even though a brief look at the rules don't explicitly forbid it).

And if there were no biju involved you two could just go off in your own little worlds and have never needed to bring it here in the first place. So I could totally still use this as a reasoning to get rid of the stupid beasts. >_>

When was Ichirou made the host of the 8-tails?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2015, 08:05:32 PM »

... Then there comes the issue that I believe to be the driving force of this thread for the opposition, and that is the fact that Ichirou has the Gyuki currently, so if their deaths are accepted into RP, Ame will lose the Bijuu and I get to walk away fresh as a daisy. So if we were to explore the option of splitting up and never Rp'ing with eachother again that will create a rather nasty loop where they are claiming the Gyuki, along with my claim, which as we all know is going to cause more issue than necessary.

That's impossible, Ichirou is dead (that's the premise for them coming to you in the first place right?). Unless he is using it as a summon (which you wouldn't have access to anyways just because you sealed him) then there is no reason he should be the current holder of the 8-tails. I don't recall it ever being fine for an Edo Tensei to host a tailed beast (even though a brief look at the rules don't explicitly forbid it).

And if there were no biju involved you two could just go off in your own little worlds and have never needed to bring it here in the first place. So I could totally still use this as a reasoning to get rid of the stupid beasts. >_>

I never said he was the host >_> And if I did, Totes apologizing. He in fact has the Beasty sealed by Summoning contract shenanigans. So even if he was dead, the sealing contract is still written.

"ºDeath of Summonerº
If the summoner dies while the bijū is unsummoned and located in inaccessible territory (such as a pocket dimension), it will re-spawn within a week's time where the summoner was slain"

Unless they are going to claim some nonsense, even this is easily worked around, considering how many Edo users there are nowadays, so with a simple Edo of ichirou, have him summon the Gyuki and I take control. It's pretty simple.

And Summoning contracts as far as I am aware, don't just disappear upon death, not even with SL rules. Just look at all the Edo's summoned in the Canon Naruto that still had summoning contracts with stuff.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2015, 08:11:50 PM »

Yeah he would still have a summoning contract. Madara tried to summon the 9 tails when he was Edo Tensei'd. It only failed because it was sealed in Naruto.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2015, 08:12:14 PM »

I never said he was the host >_> And if I did, Totes apologizing. He in fact has the Beasty sealed by Summoning contract shenanigans. So even if he was dead, the sealing contract is still written.

"ºDeath of Summonerº
If the summoner dies while the bijū is unsummoned and located in inaccessible territory (such as a pocket dimension), it will re-spawn within a week's time where the summoner was slain"

Unless they are going to claim some nonsense, even this is easily worked around, considering how many Edo users there are nowadays, so with a simple Edo of ichirou, have him summon the Gyuki and I take control. It's pretty simple.

And Summoning contracts as far as I am aware, don't just disappear upon death, not even with SL rules. Just look at all the Edo's summoned in the Canon Naruto that still had summoning contracts with stuff.

Then what's the problem? Unlike Masane I do not see Ichirou having much room to do much of anything to prevent you from sealing him at this point, unless he can take control of his own soul (and even then the odds are not good). Regardless of Masane, as long as you are not dead (which I personally don't see happening with what has so far occured) then the biju matter is shelved.

It will respawn where the summoner died (the site of Edo Tensei release) if it was located somewhere inaccessible, regardless of whether Masane can avoid being sealed because Ichirou's Edo Tensei was released. A free soul is not a living being.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2015, 08:21:06 PM »

"ºDeath of Summonerº

Then what's the problem? Unlike Masane I do not see Ichirou having much room to do much of anything to prevent you from sealing him at this point, unless he can take control of his own soul (and even then the odds are not good). Regardless of Masane, as long as you are not dead (which I personally don't see happening with what has so far occured) then the biju matter is shelved.

It will respawn where the summoner died (the site of Edo Tensei release) if it was located somewhere inaccessible, regardless of whether Masane can avoid being sealed because Ichirou's Edo Tensei was released. A free soul is not a living being.

Glad we agree on a few points.

Now back to Masane.

Unless someone from the opposing side comes up with an argument that isn't a rehashed post stating she can just up and claim magical knowledge and suspicion, because of Ninja Magic, then I am going to take a final Poll and close this thing.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2015, 08:27:24 PM »

We're talking about a sequence of IC ROLE PLAY. NOT A BIJUU MATCH. There is nothing to be discussed other than what happened, not what would happen, could happen, or might happen if it snows tomorrow. STOP with the implications, suggestions, theories, examples, metaphors, slander, everything. By the way my CAPS are not our of anger but to emphasize the words being used.

If you want to view this like a zone match/bijuu match;
Yujo reaches out for Masane's hand to fulfill his ultimate goal of the Uzu Sealing Techinque. (1 attack 0 defense)
Masane accepts and places her hand into Yujo's (0 attack 0 defense)
Yujo utilizes UZU Sealing Tech once hand contact was made and interlocks fingers to further hold onto hand (1 attack 0 defense)
Masane suddenly has the Sharingan active this whole time, finally realized this guy was an Uzumaki from Uzushiogakure without him actually saying such, finally realized she was scammed and that his intentions were evil, was able to come up with a technique before the sealing technique transferred over and blast him to bits because of course she is based god. (lol no wtf)

Meanwhile, if the Sharingan WAS indeed active, she would be able to tell Yujo's Shinigami antics was a scam. Ichirou was already an edo tensei meaning his soul was in the rotten body! Not in the belly and OOCly Yujo told me he pulled a 'soul' out from the Shinigami not specifically Ichirous to make it all worthwhile and keep the show rolling. Masane got played like a fiddle and now she's complaining cuz she's rusty. Hah, rusty fiddle. I make myself laugh.

Now the discussion being made on whether or not MAsane could indeed escape the way she did. And before I fall off my rolly chair in laughter that, that post was plausible I will just go out to say it, there was more meta-game/retro-posting in that than I have seen in a while. It was all too 'surreal' for the most gullible person in this situation to know it 'all'. I'm sorry, I don't care what MASANE is, she acted dumb this whole time ICly. I'm not disrespecting the key board warrior that controls MAsane when I speak badly about her character, I'm referring to the In-Character choice Masane made to trust Yujo the way she did, until he revealed himself for who he truly is. You guys really are exploiting the possibilities of being cunning and witty through RP and that alone makes RPing on its own highly unpleasant. Its like you have to respect everyone's standards and if you don't you'll be in never ending arguments over nothing but pride and ego. Learn to take a loss when its time to take a loss. This is one of them and you move on and learn from your mistakes. Not, try to hit the undo button any and all ways possible because you realized your mistake. Also only reason I'm so involved now is because I really feel bad for my homeboy Yujo. Gotta show support to the Uzu and also the forum's have screwed him over in more ways than one, specifically with his never ending hunt for the Isobu. I mean legitimately, he won this one and it wasn't even a fight xD

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2015, 08:38:46 PM »

"Magical" knowledge? Lol, get out of town Jet, there is nothing magical about that knowledge in practice. There is more magic in your various IC actions than in Masane's IC ability to have knowledge of the imminent danger. 

...Its like you have to respect everyone's standards and if you don't you'll be in never ending arguments over nothing but pride and ego...

Don't forget morality and principle, but you have pretty much summed up SL RPing, heck, RPing in general, in a nutshell. I have a standard of RP and so do you; when they clash, we would likely clash unless we have enough respect to come to a middle ground or otherwise hash it out.

...Masane accepts and places her hand into Yujo's (0 attack 0 defense)
Yujo utilizes UZU Sealing Tech once hand contact was made and interlocks fingers to further hold onto hand...

That's pretty retarded, why bother with interlocking fingers at all? If it does nothing to further the technique's usage then it is a needless gesture that can be used to tip off that something is wrong (exactly what's wrong, that cue alone and nothing else, not so much). If your homedog had just stated that he sealed her ass the precise moment (not even a second's worth of time) her hand made contact with his and nothing else, we would not have had to have this discussion.

But he didn't. He said that the whole thing would take, what, 2 seconds? That's enough time SLwise to attempt (even if in failure) a counter.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2015, 08:45:26 PM »

Well just to put it out there, you guys had no problem RPing to revive Ichirou with some randomly made-up revival technique.

And this isn't a Tailed Beast match, where it has a definitive start point where you must state what's currently on you and active. While in a village RP, it's kind of a good point to read through what you're jumping into before-hand, because like I said before, Masane has been in a continuous state of RP. It's kinda like this:

Village Native is currently attempting to take down a large threat in the village that is setting buildings on fire and are causing the people to be in mass panic.
Visitor arrives in the village, where the flowers are blooming and the people are enjoying their day.
Village Native retorts his last post.
Visitor denies and voids anything that contradicts his post.

or

Village Official goes about in attire different than usual, with something different around them in the air, as if a something was active that they were currently producing.
Visitor waves hello to Village Official, recognizing them from afar after seeing them in their usual outfit. Everything seemed completely normal about them today.

That's all fine and dandy, except for the RP'ers involved haven't even posted on the thread since the defense post was being disputed. Masane and Ichirou haven't come to their own defense. I am the only person of the three RP'ers directly involved who has argued for or against a position since the day the thread was created, for what reason I do not know. But you and Kage are the only ones advocating their existence.

Then there comes the issue that I believe to be the driving force of this thread for the opposition, and that is the fact that Ichirou has the Gyuki currently, so if their deaths are accepted into RP, Ame will lose the Bijuu and I get to walk away fresh as a daisy. So if we were to explore the option of splitting up and never Rp'ing with eachother again that will create a rather nasty loop where they are claiming the Gyuki, along with my claim, which as we all know is going to cause more issue than necessary.

Because Masane feels that she would be unable to argue for herself while staying composed, I'm representing for her. But maybe the entire other side would have been able to actually present an argument if you weren't so hasty as to lock the thread right when you posted, so it can seem like you won an argument. It's the equivalent to covering your ears so you can sound like you're the one that's right. But then all of a sudden when you feel threatened that she could actually counter, you open the thread right back up. I can't tell if you're quick to judge or scared. But part of taking it to the forums means that BOTH sides get to present themselves.

And that's the current situation we're getting to now. Before Yujo decided to pull a 180, it was decided that Ichirou would host the Eight Tails after going through with this resurrection RP. I advised Ichirou that this means of resurrection isn't possible, and so he stepped down to summoning it instead since in the end, a void would keep him an Edo Tensei. According to the Edo Tensei rules, zombies can't become hosts. It's also the reason why I wanted to void this resurrection RP in the first place, since I don't believe the community would think Ichirou's resurrection would be legit. But since you guys want to play it like it is, then he's apparently alive again. Whether or not the community would like to strip him because of a disagreement of his resurrection is another issue.

But this puts the Eight Tails in a limbo here, since Ichirou's preferred method was an IC hunt, but people cannot hunt him down right now because it's impossible to with this RP being on halt. While at the same time, I don't know if that also means that Ichirou actually has a contract with it in the first place, since you need blood to make a contract.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning_Technique

Before an animal summoning can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species.[4] The contract comes in the form of a scroll, on which the contractor uses their own blood to sign their name and place their fingerprints and once signed it is valid even after the contractors death as long as the contract itself remains intact.

So right now the Eight Tails is either:
- Still in Madara's care
- RP limbo
- In my hands as a summon

We're talking about a sequence of IC ROLE PLAY. NOT A BIJUU MATCH. There is nothing to be discussed other than what happened, not what would happen, could happen, or might happen if it snows tomorrow. STOP with the implications, suggestions, theories, examples, metaphors, slander, everything. By the way my CAPS are not our of anger but to emphasize the words being used.

If you want to view this like a zone match/bijuu match;
Yujo reaches out for Masane's hand to fulfill his ultimate goal of the Uzu Sealing Techinque. (1 attack 0 defense)
Masane accepts and places her hand into Yujo's (0 attack 0 defense)
Yujo utilizes UZU Sealing Tech once hand contact was made and interlocks fingers to further hold onto hand (1 attack 0 defense)
Masane suddenly has the Sharingan active this whole time, finally realized this guy was an Uzumaki from Uzushiogakure without him actually saying such, finally realized she was scammed and that his intentions were evil, was able to come up with a technique before the sealing technique transferred over and blast him to bits because of course she is based god. (lol no wtf)

Meanwhile, if the Sharingan WAS indeed active, she would be able to tell Yujo's Shinigami antics was a scam. Ichirou was already an edo tensei meaning his soul was in the rotten body! Not in the belly and OOCly Yujo told me he pulled a 'soul' out from the Shinigami not specifically Ichirous to make it all worthwhile and keep the show rolling. Masane got played like a fiddle and now she's complaining cuz she's rusty. Hah, rusty fiddle. I make myself laugh.

Now the discussion being made on whether or not MAsane could indeed escape the way she did. And before I fall off my rolly chair in laughter that, that post was plausible I will just go out to say it, there was more meta-game/retro-posting in that than I have seen in a while. It was all too 'surreal' for the most gullible person in this situation to know it 'all'. I'm sorry, I don't care what MASANE is, she acted dumb this whole time ICly. I'm not disrespecting the key board warrior that controls MAsane when I speak badly about her character, I'm referring to the In-Character choice Masane made to trust Yujo the way she did, until he revealed himself for who he truly is. You guys really are exploiting the possibilities of being cunning and witty through RP and that alone makes RPing on its own highly unpleasant. Its like you have to respect everyone's standards and if you don't you'll be in never ending arguments over nothing but pride and ego. Learn to take a loss when its time to take a loss. This is one of them and you move on and learn from your mistakes. Not, try to hit the undo button any and all ways possible because you realized your mistake. Also only reason I'm so involved now is because I really feel bad for my homeboy Yujo. Gotta show support to the Uzu and also the forum's have screwed him over in more ways than one, specifically with his never ending hunt for the Isobu. I mean legitimately, he won this one and it wasn't even a fight xD
But Yujo never gave any indication that it was an illusion at all. Usually if you want to cast a genjutsu, you need to give indication that it was attempted in the first place, either by clever word-play or explicitly stating it.He played it like it was real, even up to the point of stating in his post that Ichirou took his first breaths of life again. There's all this talk of retro-posting, when Yujo attempting just that in the first place, without the posting part.

And just to repeat myself again, the Uzumaki Sealing Technique takes 6-7 seconds to activate the "sealing-sucking-in" part of it. Even by a skilled Uzumaki fuinjutsu master. That's more than enough ample time for any Uchiha with a Sharingan to react. Masane doesn't even need to form hand seals, since the Explosion Release: Landmine Fist is instantaneous.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2015, 08:55:36 PM »

that can be used to tip off that something is wrong

Interlocking fingers tips off that something is wrong? Man...perhaps that's why I'm still single right now.

She was LITERALLY in his grasp. But according to you, Masane having this huge enlightenment, within the matter of moments is perfectly legit.

And, what? Uzumaki Sealing Tech takes 6-7 seconds? Where are you pulling these numbers from?

And to say Explosion Release: Landmine Fist is instantaneous is a stretch. You see, you have to do this thing called gathering chakra before performing a jutsu like that. And let me quote you, "Even by a skilled [Explosion release] master."

Like it or not, she got swerved.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2015, 08:56:21 PM »

But Yujo never gave any indication that it was an illusion at all. Usually if you want to cast a genjutsu, you need to give indication that it was attempted in the first place, either by clever word-play or explicitly stating it.He played it like it was real, even up to the point of stating in his post that Ichirou took his first breaths of life again. There's all this talk of retro-posting, when Yujo attempting just that in the first place, without the posting part.

I don't even care about the result of this thing, but I just wanted to say that real 'magic' follows the same practice of what happened. I figured that Yujo basically pulled a Penn and Teller to trick Masane with sleight of hand. But I don't even know what happened anymore. There was so much potential RP that could have been done during this time, but people had to argue. An illusion doesn't need to be genjutsu, basically is what I'm trying to say. 
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2015, 09:11:07 PM »

Interlocking fingers tips off that something is wrong? Man...perhaps that's why I'm still single right now.

She was LITERALLY in his grasp. But according to you, Masane having this huge enlightenment, within the matter of moments is perfectly legit.

And, what? Uzumaki Sealing Tech takes 6-7 seconds? Where are you pulling these numbers from?

And to say Explosion Release: Landmine Fist is instantaneous is a stretch. You see, you have to do this thing called gathering chakra before performing a jutsu like that. And let me quote you, "Even by a skilled [Explosion release] master."

Like it or not, she got swerved.

See:
Less than two seconds is still plenty of time to act for a ninja. I have my criticisms concerning the sealing speed of the Uzumaki Sealing Technique, since it's vague in it's speed in the manga, but shows to take several seconds in the anime (as seen here, skip to about 8:50) by the leader of the Uzumaki himself: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ashina_Uzumaki "He was unrivalled in the handling of fūinjutsu, and was even said to be the forefather of Konoha's fūinjutsu." Straight from the fourth databook.

But if you guys really want Ichirou revived via questionable methods, that's on you. You're just giving me a suitable host.

I don't even care about the result of this thing, but I just wanted to say that real 'magic' follows the same practice of what happened. I figured that Yujo basically pulled a Penn and Teller to trick Masane with sleight of hand. But I don't even know what happened anymore. There was so much potential RP that could have been done during this time, but people had to argue. An illusion doesn't need to be genjutsu, basically is what I'm trying to say. 
I probably should have addressed this in the retro-post thread, but it's common knowledge on SL (maybe uncommon knowledge) that you have to state that you're attempting to put your opponent into a genjutsu in your post, either it be clever word-play or explicit in stating. It's technically an attack post, and attempting to then say that whatever happened was a genjutsu after all without doing the aforementioned, would be a retro-post. But even if someone does state that they're attempting to place their opponent within genjutsu, that doesn't mean that the opponent automatically knows IC. Certain things like the Sharingan are able to see through genjutsu, and therefore allow the target the opportunity to release themselves from it if the technique binds the user in any way.

Which brings up another point: Even if it were not genjutsu but just a show of smoke and mirrors, it should have been stated that it was. But it wasn't, if we're reading from the same RP here.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2015, 09:15:01 PM »

... And that's the current situation we're getting to now. Before Yujo decided to pull a 180, it was decided that Ichirou would host the Eight Tails after going through with this resurrection RP. I advised Ichirou that this means of resurrection isn't possible, and so he stepped down to summoning it instead since in the end, a void would keep him an Edo Tensei. According to the Edo Tensei rules, zombies can't become hosts. It's also the reason why I wanted to void this resurrection RP in the first place, since I don't believe the community would think Ichirou's resurrection would be legit. But since you guys want to play it like it is, then he's apparently alive again. Whether or not the community would like to strip him because of a disagreement of his resurrection is another issue.

But this puts the Eight Tails in a limbo here, since Ichirou's preferred method was an IC hunt, but people cannot hunt him down right now because it's impossible to with this RP being on halt. While at the same time, I don't know if that also means that Ichirou actually has a contract with it in the first place, since you need blood to make a contract...

If Ichirou was not the host during this particular RP then why are tailed beasts being brought up exactly? If the timeframe for the contracting and all that was supposed to be after the RP concluded, then why has that been said to be otherwise by both parties?

I reiterate, Ichirou was not brought back to life by this technique at all, the turnaround was before Ichirou took his first breath again. If you advised Ichirou that this would not work, then why was the RP even continued in the first place? Was there a communication error between Masane and Ichirou? Or did they intend on ignoring your advice and carrying on with it anyways once it concluded? Or, was this switch to contract done after the betrayal was revealed and all this contested, in which case the beast is definitely not in Ichirou's hands and definitely not relevent to the discussion.

None of this is making any sense.

Interlocking fingers tips off that something is wrong? Man...perhaps that's why I'm still single right now...

With a stranger that trusts you with the life of her brother but not her own (seeing as the most likely thing to have gone wrong would have been with Ichirou getting soul-napped) an unecessary, unwanted gesture is unecessary and apparently unwanted. You aint trying to kiss her like that middle schooler in Baltimore, but I go back to Kage's weird hand analogy (excluding the hand rape terminology) to save typing energy.

...She was LITERALLY in his grasp. But according to you, Masane having this huge enlightenment, within the matter of moments is perfectly legit...

Yes:

Once his hand was met with Masane's, the warmth of her chakra began washing through him, "What an incredible chakra you have..." He grinned up at her, still slowly channeling chakra into Ichirou. Time passed, and the heart that Yujo had extracted withered away into dust, signifying that this process was nearly complete... With another glance back at her his grin still spread across his face, he interlocked their fingers to bring her hand closer to his own. "Nearly done, but I am growing weak rather quickly." He panted a bit and turned back towards Ichirou...

...The tattoos on his hands that rested within Masanes came to life in the form of the Uzumaki Sealing technique, and when the technique was used at such close range, by a user of such mastery, there was no escape to be had. Within the time span of less than 2 seconds would Masane find herself sucked inside of the inscriptions that made up the tattoos on his arm, and forever trapped within them.

1) Hands meet, chakra funneling carries on for deception reasons. Yujo comments on Masane's warm chakra, the heart eventually withers.

2) Yujo  attempts to interlock fingers (Here Masane's post picks up on figuring that something could be wrong), Yujo comments and glances at Ichirou's body.

3)Yujo activates fuinjutsu , which has an escape time of less than 2 seconds. It is here is where Masane physically acts to try to save herself.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 22 queries.