Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Investing DK points on Chakra.  (Read 6806 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Investing DK points on Chakra.
« on: September 06, 2007, 04:43:22 PM »

Aside from stat & jutsu, chakra is also something that symbolizes a ninja's growth. So I was wondering if putting dragon points in your chakra is possible?

The points you put in your chakra increases the level of your basic ninjutsu instead of your selected specialty. That way, players wouldn't have max level jutsu at level 1. Players of higher ranks having a better mastery of their basic ninjutsu sounds acceptable to me.

Uchihabeast

Re: Investing DK points on Chakra.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 05:41:39 PM »

That true.

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 05:49:50 PM »

Great idea, I like that idea a lot ^^

Uchihabeast

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 05:55:11 PM »

i yet think there should be more Basic Ninjutsu.
Or just to say Ninjutsu

ryushi

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 10:02:16 PM »

I personally wouldn't invest to much since it doesn't help pvp
There is a obvious problem though. It makes it much more easy for a chakra powerhouse to blaze through the levels. Like if you have 50 points of chakra, and you have med ninjutsu.
You use Dokugiri and instant 7 levels, then when it gets harder for things like that you still have the stronger attacks with other jutsus. 

If that doesn't make sense it's because I was looking at the tv the whole time, I still think it's a bad idea.

Abysss

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 10:38:43 PM »

I'm not saying no to the idea, but i wouldn't spend any dks on that ^^

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 11:22:02 PM »

There is a obvious problem though. It makes it much more easy for a chakra powerhouse to blaze through the levels. Like if you have 50 points of chakra, and you have med ninjutsu.
You use Dokugiri and instant 7 levels, then when it gets harder for things like that you still have the stronger attacks with other jutsus. 

If that doesn't make sense it's because I was looking at the tv the whole time, I still think it's a bad idea.

The point goes to your basic ninjutsu (the 3 you always start off with) not towards your specialty.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

ryushi

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 02:02:11 AM »

The point goes to your basic ninjutsu (the 3 you always start off with) not towards your specialty.

I knew there was something was wrong with that posts
I guess it would work since basic ninjutsu sucks

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 02:21:50 AM »

Oliver should decrease the power that low level jutsu gain from DK. Let the players play around with their specialties more instead of using one kick-ass jutsu to pwn the all & speed through DKs.

With forest enemies that damages your chakra, I think this is a good idea IF the power of jutsu that uses less than 15 chakra are reduced.

ryushi

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 03:57:42 AM »

Oliver should decrease the power that low level jutsu gain from DK. Let the players play around with their specialties more instead of using one kick-ass jutsu to pwn the all & speed through DKs.

With forest enemies that damages your chakra, I think this is a good idea IF the power of jutsu that uses less than 15 chakra are reduced.

Yeah I guess it would be okay. But if your idea goes into action then the whole jutsu powers need to be balanced. But the chakra sucking nin are a pest and it'd help out.

SharinganNaruto

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 08:39:27 PM »

You know, I actually thought the chakra taking nin were taken out.. I never noticed them there anymore.. Anyways, I think this would be a pretty good idea.

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 12:17:46 AM »

I would use only 1 or 2 dks in this tough.
I'm back to SL !

Uchihabeast

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2007, 12:20:07 AM »

i would use most of mine on it <<

XD

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2007, 10:00:19 AM »

Hm.

I pondered where to add Kage Bunshin... and selected the basic ninjutsu.

But there was no decent way to add it ... hm.

with dk-points, maybe.

yet: it would not give any use point, you simply buy the ability to use such a jutsu when you have enough points...
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2007, 12:49:46 PM »

yet: it would not give any use point, you simply buy the ability to use such a jutsu when you have enough points...

Don't understand this part ._.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 21 queries.